Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 54)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
awesome installment!
i hope will doesnt get inbetween AR
haha i lovd how armaan stoppd the car wen he herd riddhima say tht hehe
continue soon x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
g8 installment...hope Will doesn't cause problems between AR...continue soon

Munchkin.

riddhima11 Senior Member
riddhima11
riddhima11

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hey shrutika..
wow awesome installment...
i just loved the whole thing...
interview was quite.. ahem..ahem... i mean i don't know wat to say.. it was funny, confusing... but was wonderfully written as always...
i like armaan n riddhima so much in this ff.. they are sooo cool.. i mean right amount of crazy,right amount of sensible, right amount of romantic...

amazing part... please complete it soon...

take care
-pari

Munchkin.

DMG4EVER IF-Dazzler
DMG4EVER
DMG4EVER

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Firstly, i was about to ask where the VEGAS part was until i saw your little "disclaimer" lol

You smashed it... lovely part

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! LOL

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! Wink

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! LOL

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! Embarrassed

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! Embarrassed

Hug

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 01 June 2011 at 5:11am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptainluvwidKASUSaniya786ammy_amnaangelic_ridzyStupidcupid1234sasyabelle_moimansibhartiksg_ritikaiceprincess101bushrayouARCaskettFanshaaz_91akshadRhea.KaJenInfinite_FlameCrazyy_FanpinkssParneetSKaJen_addictionsejal719alaipayutheyAanya.ARKJ_4EVERnyxxcant.be.assed.Nomaa.SankiPagalEthereal-PathSanju_crazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_mAquarius18-Anku-sweetdesiresjain

AA1407 Goldie
AA1407
AA1407

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
firstly, no i do not think you are going slow, and i love the way the story is going Smile

secondly, the scenes, i would love to read a few in your story, but well, if you aren't comfortable writing them, it's perfectly fine, i'm ok Approve

your writing skills, they're awesome  Thumbs Up

and the track is very interesting Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.akshiankita

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
1) ya the pace is fine as you describe it all in depth...
2)yes for intimate scenes but no if you are not comfortable writing them...but do try though...
3)i like the way you write...you describe ridz's emotions and her situation really well...
4)ya the track is interesting...
5)ooh - happy stories for andrea and sid would be great...

Munchkin.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika!!!
Here are the answers to your 5 questions~
1. Pace of the story is fine
2. I look forward to some cute and some intimate scenes both
3. Your writing skills were always good...but now I find them even better
4. As far as the track of the story is concerned...it was never boring...but now I feel that since they are appartment mates now it would make their relationship a stronger base and it would be interesting to know what would be the next up or down in their relationship and it's effect on their life as together and individually also.
5. Tell me have they been to the much awaited trip of theirs?

Edited by nandinii_goyal - 01 June 2011 at 10:50am

Go to top