Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 52)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by Sanaa629

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Originally posted by belle_moi

*Edited*

Hey now, that was an awesome installment, I love the way you write, but I am a little critical. I think you should work more on the story, just dont drag it, not that i dont love it, but the story isnt moving forward. Everything apart, its truly nice reading your ff:)
Love.

*Edited again*
AWWW!!! Sorry! That was a fantabulous installment.
Love:)

Dragging? Shocked

Okay! I was actually under the opinion that its going very quick
But if you feel so, can you please also mention exactly what is being dragged, so I can work on it?! Because I don't really have any idea what is being dragged, I haven't noticed anything as such...

And actually I think its seeming to be dragged because I'm irregular with updates at the moment, because if you notice, they confessed, like what, 5 chapters ago? And they've just moved in together, so that is reaching another milestone in their relationship...The real story's just started now...A lot to come still!

Still, if you feel its being dragged, please do tell me what is being dragged...Or else I really won't know what you're talking about! So if you could tell me, I'll definitely improve on it! Thanks a tonne for an honest opinion! Smile

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty! Big smile

And I've just put up one installment! So why the two comments, if you don't mind me asking? A bit confused here! Confused

I'm sorry...I really don't see what's being dragged either...

I'm not saying it to side with Shru..or because I love AWOTB..I really am confused here too..!!Confused 

belle_moi - When you say
"You should work more on the story" Do you mean their love story, like taking their relationship to the next level??

Because in my opinion, and it's really an honest one, they have been moving too fast, so it's time they slow things down, i mean it's only natural isn't it that they confessed, and were together for a week, and now are moving in without parents, without any sort of person looking out for them and keeping an eye on them, no they're bound to be much more cautious around each other, and keep the distance. At first atleast...lolx..LOL

ANyways..that's my opinon..it doesn't necessarily have to be right...

Love,
Sanaa   

Ditto LOL I told her the same thing in the PM =)

@ Bold - Tsk tsk...you and your dirty mind ROFL

xoxo
Aanya

siggyif.jpg (600338)

In my defence..they're living together..!!! It nearly expected to happen in a live in relationship..!!
I mean..Salaam Namaste is a good example..LOL!!
But it's Armaan, and he won't do anything wrong..!! he's too much of a sweetheart!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Originally posted by nyxx

LOVEDDD the installment!

I absolutely adored and loved AR in this. Im finally getting the hang of them being madly in love with each other, and this last bit just proved it! Theyre just so easy to relate to and just so normal, that i feel as if im ppart of their lives or maybe there part of mine lol But i loved how Armaan made Rids breakfast and then, waited for her...Shru, with all this, im starting to fantisize my "Armaan" as well and I better get him ;) Or else imma hunt you down and you'll have to find me one or create one haha! And hmm this Will guy...lol I have a feeling Riddhima is going to get the job, and then, Im all ready for whats to come :)

And hmmm that trip delayed? I dont mind, Im liking this phase of AR's life so continuee oonn :)

Passion of words and thoughts...Im sure youve got that since you write beautifully youreself!

Continuee sooon girl!

and just one more thing, I was reading a book (The fountain) last night and the characters in the book are Will and Casey, and Will is just as flirty as you have described him here hahaha! weirddd i knoww but wow lol Have you read it by any chance?

Okiee dokie, im done for now :) Complete the part and I shall continue commentingg...

Devu

Lol, seriously? Nah, I haven't read The Fountain! Who is it by? These names just came randomly to me! LOL

And thank you! Hug
Yeah I felt really weird when I was reading the names here, and I thought maybe you got them from the book or you took it off my mind or something haha

Its by Emily Grayson..heard of her? The book is pretty alright, just innocent and simple romance and focuses on different relationships but its got many twists. Like throughtout the novel, you think the Hero or the protagonist is Will, but then, because of some hidden facts and events, you realize that in the end, Its the other guy Michael who really has the more pure heart lol Pretty intense, and confusing but a decent read.

and YOURE WELCOME Big smile

Nope not heard of her! But thanks! I need a new read! Desperately! And Romance is just my thing! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by belle_moi

*Edited*

Hey now, that was an awesome installment, I love the way you write, but I am a little critical. I think you should work more on the story, just dont drag it, not that i dont love it, but the story isnt moving forward. Everything apart, its truly nice reading your ff:)
Love.

*Edited again*
AWWW!!! Sorry! That was a fantabulous installment.
Love:)

Dragging? Shocked

Okay! I was actually under the opinion that its going very quick
But if you feel so, can you please also mention exactly what is being dragged, so I can work on it?! Because I don't really have any idea what is being dragged, I haven't noticed anything as such...

And actually I think its seeming to be dragged because I'm irregular with updates at the moment, because if you notice, they confessed, like what, 5 chapters ago? And they've just moved in together, so that is reaching another milestone in their relationship...The real story's just started now...A lot to come still!

Still, if you feel its being dragged, please do tell me what is being dragged...Or else I really won't know what you're talking about! So if you could tell me, I'll definitely improve on it! Thanks a tonne for an honest opinion! Smile

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty! Big smile

And I've just put up one installment! So why the two comments, if you don't mind me asking? A bit confused here! Confused

I'm sorry...I really don't see what's being dragged either...

I'm not saying it to side with Shru..or because I love AWOTB..I really am confused here too..!!Confused 

belle_moi - When you say
"You should work more on the story" Do you mean their love story, like taking their relationship to the next level??

Because in my opinion, and it's really an honest one, they have been moving too fast, so it's time they slow things down, i mean it's only natural isn't it that they confessed, and were together for a week, and now are moving in without parents, without any sort of person looking out for them and keeping an eye on them, no they're bound to be much more cautious around each other, and keep the distance. At first atleast...lolx..LOL

ANyways..that's my opinon..it doesn't necessarily have to be right...

Love,
Sanaa   

Ditto LOL I told her the same thing in the PM =)

@ Bold - Tsk tsk...you and your dirty mind ROFL

xoxo
Aanya

siggyif.jpg (600338)

In my defence..they're living together..!!! It nearly expected to happen in a live in relationship..!!
I mean..Salaam Namaste is a good example..LOL!!
But it's Armaan, and he won't do anything wrong..!! he's too much of a sweetheart!!!

I like your predictions! PLEASE continue with your discussion! We'll see who's right! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Aanya.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

OK..shru's confusing me..!!!

You're planning a Vegas trip aren't you?? WHAT are you going to make happen Shruu???!!! If it's ANY splitting them apart...I'll boycott this ff..!!!

But i can't!!!!! It's sooo awesome..!! Munchkin and Peanuts..!!! I adore them to the bitss..!!!

Munchkin.Aanya.nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

You're planning a Vegas trip aren't you?? WHAT are you going to make happen Shruu???!!! If it's ANY splitting them apart...I'll boycott this ff..!!!

But i can't!!!!! It's sooo awesome..!! Munchkin and Peanuts..!!! I adore them to the bitss..!!!

Are you mad? Big smile

Split them up so soon? Nah, I'm a pro-ARian remember? I'll obviously let them enjoy a bit first! I'm not that evil! 

Okay, I am, but not cruel! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanSanaa629Aanya.nyxx

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
awww i m so  happy u gave an installment.. n trust me i loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Are you mad? Big smile

Split them up so soon? Nah, I'm a pro-ARian remember? I'll obviously let them enjoy a bit first! I'm not that evil! 

Okay, I am, but not cruel! LOL

These words are really putting me in doubt..!!! Seriouslyy!!!! take them backk..!!! PLEASSSEEE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.Aanya.nyxx

aarora IF-Dazzler
aarora
aarora

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey..um not new here but have not been  very active..Like you, um too a huge AR fan n have read some amazing fics here..honestly i just loved your FF..have read till 26 parts till now but whatever have read is just too good..though the concept is same old best friends falling in love but the way you have presented it is awesome.. portraying different emotions beautifully..ok no more words to say..ha ha..
now being impatient person i am, i know once i read all the parts, like others i will be hungry for more updates too..hope to get them as quickly as possible from you too..i may not be very good when it comes to commenting but definitely reading this FF of yours..so just add more more fan to your list..n keep writing !!

take care
love :)

Sanaa629Munchkin.Aanya.

Go to top