scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great part, and emotional at the same time. πŸ˜Š
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Don't worry i've got like 3 or 4 parts left from the third thread and its like my bedtime stories πŸ˜† 'Phangurl' is actually a term that haters of KSG/KaJen use for us as they hate us as well and it actually means 'fan girl' πŸ˜† Don't worry, i'll post a proper comment when i've caught up πŸ˜‰

Oh those creeps call us 'Phangurl' huh? They couldn't come up with a better name? πŸ˜†

All KSG haters are nut-cases! πŸ˜› [[NO OFFENCE!]]

I can't wait for tomorrow 7 pm! He's back on screen! Haha! <3 πŸ˜†

And I'll wait for your comment! πŸ˜ƒ
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Don't worry i've got like 3 or 4 parts left from the third thread and its like my bedtime stories πŸ˜† 'Phangurl' is actually a term that haters of KSG/KaJen use for us as they hate us as well and it actually means 'fan girl' πŸ˜† Don't worry, i'll post a proper comment when i've caught up πŸ˜‰

Oh those creeps call us 'Phangurl' huh? They couldn't come up with a better name? πŸ˜†

All KSG haters are nut-cases! πŸ˜› [[NO OFFENCE!]]

I can't wait for tomorrow 7 pm! He's back on screen! Haha! <3 πŸ˜†

And I'll wait for your comment! πŸ˜ƒ

Oops I just realised that by accident I said i'm on the third thread rather than the first lol. But yeah we're even called Kajerks and its like okay...πŸ€”
But OMG i'm so excited for his comeback onscreen again!!
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updateee!! Dadadayummm that was a long one :| But awwwies AR are so cayoote! <3 The part where they were looking at the album, ADORABLE! I can just imagine Armaan being a super cute baby haha..but jokes apart, now the serious stuff, let me get the serious look on! Lol, but awh! </3 the story of Krish and Riddhima was so sad! :'( Poor Riddhima, I felt bad for her. But Armaan is the best boyfriend she can ever get! I officially love him noww, Shru find me a guy like him!!! πŸ˜‘
Loveddd it, continue sooonnsihhh ;)
doublep thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved loved loved the second installment... even better than the first one.. i see they're getting more closer , sharing secrets , living in in true sense.. all this reminds me of how nikki and andrea had coaxed her and told her if she wasn't here how she'd know armaan and their relation better.. it is helping , eh... and riddhima is seriously uniquely cute.. how she names soft toys..  i love imagining armaan's expressions after he gets to know abt her antics...armaan and riddhima are literally perfect for each other..  the part with krish was nice.. i guess this made their relation stronger... see i wudnt have gotten to read this wonderful part if u'd have concluded in the previous thread.. for that im more than happy...and im eager to know what happens in vegas..   .πŸ‘ for ur installment... and one more thing i love castle - beckett too... they have impeccable chemistry...

simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
g8 part...but it was a sad to hear about her cousin krish😭...atleast she told armaan...i loved the part where armaan says that he thinks he knows her much better in these 10mins than he did 100mins ago πŸ˜† which is sooo true in reality...i think u shld name this chapter ''a walk down memory lane'' or ''untold secrets''...there not that good but i thought i''ll give it a try...plz continue soon Edited by simply.me - 12 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
back to square one could be the chapters name
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd d 2nd instl too...
luvd d AR moments n ridzy's embarrasing secrets...lol
n d krish part waz really sad...
cont soon
tc
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited Page 31 =)

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - You better thank me properly! Itne lambe lambe comments diye hai :D

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the 2nd installment. the way you told us about the picture I think it came out well :)

lol that album πŸ˜† and then Armaan's comment following his naked picture
woh nahin sudhrega πŸ˜†

😲 Ridz has so many books with her 😳

btw I loved that idea of handing her daughter the diaries 😳 that was really cute 😳 and it actually builds a nice bond with her daughter 😳 aaww now I wanna read that part πŸ˜† ok future ke liye πŸ˜› yess u will write till that far πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

update soon 😳 can't believe we got an installment so soon πŸ˜ƒ wasn't expecting it 😳 so thank u 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago