Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 137)

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Edited on 131! ;)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simmy003

OMG RES!! 

OMG EDIT!! ROFL

Awww look at the birthday gifts, they are so wonderful!!! LOL I love when it's people's birthdays and you update :D tehe Well anyway, I have to go somewhere right now and this comment won't be really long, maybe.. but yehhh I wuvvved the update! When do I don't? Pshhttt, LOL 
The beginning when Nikki was giving Riddhima a bear hug and Armaan pulled her back saying "Stop killing my girlfriend!" Lmfaooo why is he so cute?? ROFL 
Awwie Abhi and Nikki's problems are normal, I feel like it's cute! Haha Abhi is a workaholic, anyone specially a wife would hate that!!! And as far as Riddhima and commitment goes, ummm there's not much to say except, finally she knows what it actually means!!! Living together is not the same as getting married, goshh! LOL But I loved the girlie conversation her and Nikki had. It made her realize the difference b/w actually being married and living together... and now she knows that it's a whole different phase! 

O, and the tiny private seshh b/w the girls, about getting close to their guys, hahaha that part I think was the most realistic one! AR have had their moments, hmm makes me wonder when they are taking it to the next level ;) Lmaoo jk I love the way they're going, slow and steady.. however I wouldn't mind that either! :P Hehe oh and Riddhima needs to tell Armaan about that Willis guy or w.e his name was...lmaoo I forget I think it was Will...Ermm Yeh, but she needs to tell him asap!!!! I hope that didn't create the problemoo b/w them, if it did then ahhh stoopid Riddhima! But i hope she tells him the truth real soon!
LMAO @Armaan in the end, he's too adorable! LOL I love him!!!!! <3

Well that ^ wasn't very short either LOL * shrugs* UPDATE ASA you get the time to Shru!! And pwease, if you ever get the time to update BTHE, DO ITTT!!! Big smile

Mwahhh, Simmy <3

I'm so glad you responded to the whole 'Stop killing my girlfriend' line! I laughed a lot when I write it too, but sadly only a few of you noticed! Ouch

And maybe I'll update BTHE tonight, not sure! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simmy003

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I'm so glad you responded to the whole 'Stop killing my girlfriend' line! I laughed a lot when I write it too, but sadly only a few of you noticed! Ouch

And maybe I'll update BTHE tonight, not sure! Wink

@Bold: Realllyyy?? :O That would be freaking amazing :D 

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Okay I can't find my Res So I'm writing a Whole NEW Comment For Ya ( And Oooh,had to add this, I was reading AWOTB again from the start yesterday :D That'll be my third time of reading it from the start :D)

Part 32(a) : I ADORED the Flashbacks, Really. The first one was Uber-Cute, the way he tried to melt her with his sugar-sweet voice and Dimples,LMAAAO Riddhima,You are So Honest to yourself man! So True this was!

His dimples were pathetically, annoyingly cute!

So True,Darlings! Armaan's DIMPLESS! Hayyye! Okay Okay Dun glare I'm coming back from my dreamland :P :D  What attitude she showed during the whole journey :D Awwwh He had held on her hand ever since she fell asleep? HOW ADORABLE! Awww Armaan,ILY! EEKS I LOVED Riddhima's fantasies! Effiel Tower one is So Cute! And the way Armaan told her all the ones Was So So So So ARMAAN! <3

"By the way darling, my favorite fantasy was the French Kiss on Eiffel Tower at Sunset. I love French kisses, I love sunset and the most important thing, I love you!" He said cheekily, his hand grazing my cheek. I shut my eyes tight and felt blood rush up to my cheeks. I heard him laugh at my embarrassed state and groaned. "But actually, nah, I love all of them. Its hard to choose! The dream Condo in Hollywood. Our own personal and private yacht. And oh, the 'ahem' on a beach in Miami. It really is hard to choose!" He guffawed while I cursed him with choicest of abuses under my breath. "I promise I'll make it all come true." He said softly. I looked at him and saw a soft smile playing on his lips. Knowing him, I knew he would.

Aah! This Paragraph made me Grin like Crazy! So AR! I miss My AR now! And Btw,Shru,Just Random...I LOVE your Dp on that PM account :D

"Armaan, you met me when I was barely a year old!"

Haahahahaha ROFL This made me Laugh like Crazy Because I was imagining Armaan being LESS than one year Old and An angry Choti si Riddhima :P Yeah,I know...God bless my Imagination :D

I loved how he showed her Around the Rooms,And then he made her understand he had done all of it For HER! That was One Thing,that was So Adorable <3 Aww he had saved his money for the camera? He is  Such a sweeto to spent it for Riddhima! He SO loves her! Tee-Hee the way he was like,"Will you kiss me crazy?" I was Blushing like Crazy! Seriously,Shru..You should consider opening Writing Classes for Me,You're SO DAMN GOOD!  I ADORED This Update <3

Part 32(b) : I loved how you brought out Riddhima's feelings out here! She thought WHAT? She thought he would ever Think That she was a Mistake to him? I got shocked to read that! But heehee,the part where she said He was HOT,I was Grinning,as if she'd told me that! LMAFAO ROFL Awesome Installments Shru! Awh she hasn't told him about the asking out thingy? Can't wait to know what will happen! LMAAAO Armaan's line ending made me ROFL

Honestly,you're making me Fall for AWOTB harder! I'm loving this story MORE by every passing..Er,UPDATE! God seriously did a very good job to make u Sick ROFL Okay jokes aside, Take Care! And Update Soon!
Love,
Maitree

Read your comment after so long! And I'm so glad you finally did! And I'll comment on MTB soon! Smile
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I'm editing my comment...give me a while :D

And you're updating BTHE? Weee LOL
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

-Edited-

By god, this is like.. so freaking epic :D Two instalments in a day :D 

The update...

It was really good. :D Like, my favourite part was Nikki and Riddhima's conversation! Loved it how they shared their feelings with each others and let their insecurities out! I feel bad for Nikki and Abhi, but then Riddhima had a point! I agree with her that Nikki should talk to him again and that too without blaming him. :) And I like the way Riddhima has started to understand the meaning of a proper relationship. And she is getting it from everyone now.. Armaan, Nikki... And you know what I am scared about.. What will happen when she tells Armaan about the job? I don't even want to think about it!

I found it cute when Armaan pulled Riddhima out of Nikki's hug! "Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" LOL He is so cute 

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled. ROFL I don't know why but the use of the 'breed' cracked me up :P

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-"   ROFL This cracked me up as well, and I think everyone would have laughed reading this! :P :P

You know why I love this FF so much? Because firstly, I can see everything :D Secondly, everything you write is convincing :) It's like, I am reading and I get pulled into this story and I am standing there, watching everything and thinking, "Man that is so true. This is so realistic" You write beautifully, no doubt about that :D

And update soon. :P Hoping you would think of doing some "time pass" soon :P :P Jokes, do what is important first, then the FF. :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Hey! You quoted some of the most thought upon lines in the part, and for that I'm grateful! Embarrassed

Lots of humor where Armaan is concerned in this one, and I hoped someone would comment on that, which I'm glad you did! Big smile

Thank you! Hug

And don't be scared about the whole job issue. Its Armaan we're talking about here! Wink

But, you never know, I might just make his head explode! Sigh, with me, there's really not much one can do but guess! LOL

Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Hey! You quoted some of the most thought upon lines in the part, and for that I'm grateful! Embarrassed

Lots of humor where Armaan is concerned in this one, and I hoped someone would comment on that, which I'm glad you did! Big smile

Thank you! Hug

And don't be scared about the whole job issue. Its Armaan we're talking about here! Wink

But, you never know, I might just make his head explode! Sigh, with me, there's really not much one can do but guess! LOL

I have this thing for writing long comments for people who's work I love.. be it in siggie creations or writings! :D And you come in the list of those gine chune bohot thode se log [did that make sense? o.O] and really, it is my pleasure writing a comment for you :D

Haan wahi to na, you are so unpredictable :P :P that "there's really not much one can do but guess! "  LOL! :P LOL Toh I am scared ki kahi Armaan ke dimaag ki siti nahi baj jaae and then bam.. everything is pretty much .. err.. screwed up? ya.. that's the word i want to use :P [i think :S ]

Annyyywaaysss.. ignore my extremely retarded behaviour because at the moment i am feeling extremenly high LOL! :P [as u can see LOL]

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Edited Page 130 :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiMunchkin.

Go to top