Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 114)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I know I say I ain't going to tell anyone to comment anymore, but it still hurts me A LOT, when people actually think that just because I don't say anything it doesn't affect me! It does, it really, seriously, does! =|

And if people are waiting for the part to complete and then comment, then okay, even I'll stop posting installments from now! =)

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I know I say I ain't going to tell anyone to comment anymore, but it still hurts me A LOT, when people actually think that just because I don't say anything it doesn't affect me! It does, it really, seriously, does! =|

And if people are waiting for the part to complete and then comment, then okay, even I'll stop posting installments from now! =)

:O :O I know I didn't comment yet.. but PLEASEEE don't stop posting installments. PROMISE I will comment. like.. really. I love installments better than whole parts because.. well.. i get more of AWOTB..  so pleash . dont feel so bad :( And I promise I'll comment on this Installment aaj raat ko! :) I get in trouble if i am seen on I-F by anyone at home :\ .. so raat ko.. defo.. [thodi der mein that is] so pleaasee don't stop ur installments.. pretty pleash!
awotbfan Senior Member
awotbfan
awotbfan

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey shru!!
I am missing awotb badly these days :(
as a compensation I have already read it once again from the begining...
I just wish koi chotu-sa installment mil jaata humein!!!LOL

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
SHRUUU!!!!

Comment edited pg 116!! =D Finally..!! i edited it before...like a day back..but then the electricity went so i couldn't post it..and stupid me closed the window before saving it somewhere else..!!! :O :O

Ohkies...!! anyways...Check it out..!! =D

Love,
Sanaa
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey people! Smile

Okay, I just went back pages, threads, and stuff, and I noticed a...gradual...decrease in the comments over here. You can go and check for yourself, if you guys don't believe me! Confused

So I need to know, is 'A Walk On The Beach...' losing its touch or something, or maybe I'm going wrong somewhere, or I don't know...But I do need to! Because its bothering me now! Maybe its the academic stress along with emotional upheavals in my life right now, that I may be over-reading into things, but just to make sure I wasn't, I traveled back right to the first thread to this one...

If you guys are busy, well then fine, I won't say anything about that, although I'm dying to! But if its something else, then I would rather you tell me rather than me having to put up with this disappointment! Ouch

Again, I'm not threatening anyone, as I'm pretty much known to, and nor am I compelling people to comment if they don't want to, I'm just genuinely concerned! Smile If you feel it is being dragged, the story I mean, then let me know, I'll wrap it up in best possible ways! Because I really don't want to make changes to the story, but I could, you know, cut it short, and then wrap it up! Honestly tell me please!  Smile

Its a request! So please don't take it in any other way! Because earlier comments over here used to make my day, but now I come here and face nothing but disappointment! And I've run out of excuses like people don't like commenting, or they are busy...Its time I take some responsibility, so I need to know if the fault lies in me or the story that you guys are losing interest! Maybe it is my fault after all that I've probably lost so many regular readers, and if I haven't, I would really like to know why they aren't commenting here! This thread is 117 pages down, and no its not because of the great number of comments, its also because of my chat sessions with many people!  LOL

If I'm reading too much into it, then I'm sorry, really, forgive me for that! I'm known to be a drama queen after all! Haha! ROFL But AWOTB is my baby, and when it comes to that, I really don't mind being a drama queen...Writing is my life so I would rather keep getting constant feedback from you guys than keep shut and wonder where my readers have disappeared. I'm just a very senti person that way!  LOL

Let me know please! I can't do much about it, since I definitely won't be making changes to the story, but I could wrap it up quicker if you guys ain't enjoying it and devote that time in BTHE instead! Maybe its time that BTHE entertains you the way AWOTB once did! Embarrassed

Regards, and loads of Love,

Shrutika x

P.S. This note isn't a comeback note! LOL  So the updates are yet far away! x

P.P.S. Many people here have the notion that I'm a very scary person! Trust me, I'm as scary as a Teletubby can be! I know I may have come across as rude and annoying and attention-seeking in my previous notes, maybe, and that's probably why many of you may have stopped reading the FF altogether! But I'm NOT! I seriously am not! I'm sorry if I ever gave you that idea! I just like to be appreciated for my work, like any normal person, just that unlike many others, I voice my disappointment because if I can't share it with my readers, than I definitely can't go and tell anyone else about it! I'm more of a problem-solver kind of person, so I like to get to the crux of things and resolve them rather than letting them play with my mind! 
I'm so sorry if I ever came across as rude or scary! That really wasn't my intention! Disapprove

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 18 July 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwidKASUARCaskettFanmansibhartiscorpio95maanuHazel-eyeroshni_AcuteshilpaRhea.KaJenSanaa629blessed4ParneetSshonagudiasejal719..kashish..Aanya.alaipayutheySankiPagal-DavneetKaur-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-Anku-sjain

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
SHRUUU U R WRONG ...I STILL LOVE THIF FF SAME AS IT IS..LIKE BEFORE AND U KNW WAT FROM THE TIME U HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I HAVE RE READ THE WHOLE FF 2 TIMES..SO U CNA IMAGINE HOW MUCH AWOTB  MEANS TO ME..AND IT AINT BEING DRAGGED..U R JUST BEING EMOTIONALLY DOWN I GUESSStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.SankiPagal

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Guys...buckle up and TELL her everything that's in your heart..!! Even I want to know..!!

Maybe it's the fact that she updates very infrequently..and gives installments..but honestly..she tries after all that academic pressure.!! At least she gives installemnts..!! Do you guys want her to give a whole part after like what..months??!!!

I certainly don't want that..!!! :O :O :O sooo please keep up the comments guys and trust me..it makes a writer's day to see people pestering them for updates even if it's not possible..!!! She might give more frequent updates the more you pester her..!! ;)

Love,
Sanaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni_AMunchkin.-DavneetKaur-

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Guys...buckle up and TELL her everything that's in your heart..!! Even I want to know..!!

Maybe it's the fact that she updates very infrequently..and gives installments..but honestly..she tries after all that academic pressure.!! At least she gives installemnts..!! Do you guys want her to give a whole part after like what..months??!!!

I certainly don't want that..!!! :O :O :O sooo please keep up the comments guys and trust me..it makes a writer's day to see people pestering them for updates even if it's not possible..!!! She might give more frequent updates the more you pester her..!! ;)

Love,
Sanaa
I ALREADY GAVE FEEDBACKConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Munchkin.

Go to top