Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 106)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

It Spells C-O-M-M-E-N-T.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Ok..since everyone's asking for your comment here..
let me relieve you of ALLL that stress..!!!

U
P
D
A
T

Yep...if you can pester me..so can I..(sometimes..!!)

UPDATEEE!!!! =D

ANDD...!!!

M.I.S.S.I.O.N S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G

SPAMMING under progress..

Please join or leave!!! Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

anshara Senior Member
anshara
anshara

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hey super update
love armaan he is so sweet nd a best boyfriend
cont soon nd plz add me to ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hey hi shrutika
i am finally done with ur ff (till were u have updated heehee..)
firstly reading the last chapter i was like oh noo this is it i want to read mare and moreCryLOL

now  commenting about the concept ur ff is the first of the kind(i have read)were armaan is a doctor and ridzi is a journalist i mean usually in other ff we usually have both the leads into the same field (the work of the writer then becmes easy because then they dont have to think on much like how would they meet and all on daily basis heehee) and the unusual nameslike munchkin and penuts are also a good idea, usually a writer puts in her character into the lead,i must say this daring yet sensitive chirpy ridhimaa is too good
now coming to ur ff,i think i would comment thread wise because its close to impossible commenting on each parts lol u have written so much yaar,ok in the first thread the bond u built between the old friends once again was too good and then the leap was quite surprising but i guess thats what made the story more intresting. after the leap andrea being armaans girlfried was an expected thing but ridzi dating sid was completely unexpected. But ridzi is a way too confused thing yaar heehee(lol i was the one praising her,but still i adore her completely) some incidence even made think how can armaan do this?,specially at the point where he just kept listening to what andrea  told about ridzi in front of every possible person, i even liked the bond between armaan nikki and ridzi,and even the one between sid and ridzi.the way sid was there for her when armaan was busy with andrea, and ya ridzis dialogue of i hate andrea was too good lol,no reasons but she hates her existence heehee..
and the armaan liking ridzi was a thing of which i had got a hint through her flashbacks, i mean it was so obvious yaar but our andhi ridzi couldnt see it ,but again if she had seen it at that time itself then the ff wouldnt have been this intresting.armaans engagement being fake was something which i had guessed,but i had also thought that nikki knew about it and she was helping armaan by giving lectures to ridzi,par atleast nikki ko pata toh chala,and the way ridzi sung for armaan was very funny but poor armaan she actually dint remember anything
at the end of second thread i was like whats wrong with shru why is she thinking of ending such a good ff anyways i am happy u decided to continue it.
AR living together and the whole idea is very nice and madam munchkins rule are r too good,but bechara armaan,and the las vegas trip wala part was also good,God armaan spent is hard earned savings on the trip and is still denying it. i completely understand how ridzi may be feeling,happy as well as sad,but thats life,the person who loves u for him ur the most important thing
anyways i hope the ridzi ka job wala issue doesnt turn up into a big thing,and the last the question i am sure many may have asked u what happend in vegas?

now i hope this is what is a big big comment,uff it better be because it took me a good 15-20mins to write this. dont forget to pm me from ur next update onwards
love
nikki

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Shru, I know you're there. COMMENT or I will seriously carry out the threat :|

Munchkin.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
LOL.I'm Back With Commential Blackmail ROFL
Shrutika,COMMENT. You know I call u Shrutika ONLY when I'm serious. So COMMENT NOW. YOU HAVE LOADS OF WORK TODO.

Munchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Comment or I'm not updating Love Is...

I MEAN it :P

I loveee the blackmailing LOL

*clears throat to gather attention* Just because I put a LOL up there does not mean I'm joking. I mean it :P

Munchkin.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
COMMENT KARO COMMENT KARO!

Reporting 24/7 IF News : READ LIVE! Today,A member Of India-Forums Entertainment Portal with the Username Castle-Beckett is being Literally Dragged to their FFs i.e.,MTB,LAF and LI by her friends Maitree and Aanya.Both friends are Adamant that they will make Cast-Pardon,Shrutika,Comment on their Updates and Recently they have even started Commential Blackmail.We don't know what'll happen with Shrutika,but we wish her luck from her crazy friends and Pray that Shrutika comments,atleast to save herself. Oooh,Look! There are slogans coming this way! They Say,"COMMENT SHRUTIKA COMMENT SHRUTIKA!" OhGod,We think this is taking a Very serious turn! Miss Castle-Beckett,Erm..Shrutika,Comment to Save your life!

ROFL ROFL I MEAN IT !!

Munchkin.Aanya.

Go to top