Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing part,an insight to Riddhima's feelings. Hope to read into Armaan's as well .
There is no doubt about the fact that she loves Armaan as much he does if not more. ðŸ˜ƒ But I have observed she loves taking all the decisions herself, some she doesnt realize are the ones which cause a rift between her and Armaan.
Like how she hasn't told him about her job, and how she is the on who has a set of rules and not him.
Anyway am sure its all needed for them to get to know each other and be in a happier place and grow in a relation.
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EDITED:

extremely sorry about the late comment.. Had read the update on my phone since i was away, then came back to pile-loads of work and literally forgot that I had not commented.

Anyways, needless to say, Chapter 32 (a)  was simply too good.
Is Armaan for real??!!!!I just wish he was!!! There would be a mad clamour for someone like him!!  Loved how he put so much thought into making this first trip together so special -- getting money out of his savings for his camera, surprising her with so much, just makes him so much more .. lovable I guess... for want of a better term!!! (As if he isnt already!!!)) But he's just t sooo perfect!!!
Riddhima --- was being just .. Riddhima!!!
her outbursts, her anger tho justified, was a cute read.. But my favorite part was the discussion about the BED!!!!

I loved it!" I said, caressing his cheek. "Thank you!" I smiled at him, and saw him smile back, widely.  "And about the double bed, I think you're forgetting that it was me who used to sneak into your bed at night!" I said cheekily, and saw his dimples deepen. Poking them, I continued, "I trust you with my life." I whispered and saw his eyes twinkle at the use of his words.

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

Coming to Chapter 32 b :
Before I say anything else, I just have to say this --- I hope ARmaan Riddhima dont go all the way in terms of their physical relationship.. I know its pretty expected, since they are living together, but For me, that would just kill what I believe is the essence of this FF --- its cuteness, the freshness and innocence in progression of their relationship ..
And I just feel its tooo soon!! Again, thats just my opinion!!! I have read FFs where I didnt mind when  the leads AR went all the way before marriage, but for some reason, I somehow cant find that acceptable in this FF!!!

Anways, loved the NIKKI Riddhima conversation.. Honestly, even I think I understand  Riddhima a little better now😆.. It brought forward, like Nikki said, the depth of her love for Armaan, knowing the flaws that she has, in not wanting to bind him if he wanted to move on,( which I dont think will ever happen!!!)

some of the dialogues and scenes were simply Hilariously Outrageous!!! I literally was in splits reading these::::
Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" He murmured as he pulled me out.

Although it was only Nikki, and although she was married to someone, I still couldn't take the idea of any girl being in Armaan's arms. That's my place.

Nikki finally let go of Armaan, and I stood in front of him, almost protecting him from more unwanted hugs.

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled.

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-" Armaan rambled on, while Nikki and I sighed and walked past him. Obviously that wasn't enough to shut him up.

The AR convo  was refreshing - from Riddhima's perspective.. She considers him like her husband already, and yet has issues with wearing her ring!!! Hopefully that convo and the one she had with Nikki will put some of her fears to rest!!!!

As always, waiting for more!!!!

And sorry again!!!
My workload is killing me, but I will do my best to comment, in a timely manner!!!!

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, when you'll edit your reserved spaces, just let me know, because I just checked the comments and a few them got edited and I didn't realize! SO, please do let me know! Thanks! x

And thanks for all your comments! ðŸ¤—

Pray I get more of these writing jabs and I give updates sooner than November! ðŸ˜†
Saniya786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww that wa such a cute part Please continue soon! :) 
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

simply amazing part...

armi is right,...ridz should got to know..the relation of husband n wife...

n its more of commitment n responsibility...

well they r living together...but still marriage is a big thing..

n she is certainly not ready...

hope she get wid it soon...

n called herself...armi's fiance...

n guys...they really make u crazy...i have one of them...usually doing all stupid n crzy stuff...making me crazy...

gr888 part...

thnx for the pm...

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simmy003

OMG RES!! 

OMG EDIT!! ðŸ¤£

Awww look at the birthday gifts, they are so wonderful!!! ðŸ˜† I love when it's people's birthdays and you update :D tehe Well anyway, I have to go somewhere right now and this comment won't be really long, maybe.. but yehhh I wuvvved the update! When do I don't? Pshhttt, LOL 
The beginning when Nikki was giving Riddhima a bear hug and Armaan pulled her back saying "Stop killing my girlfriend!" Lmfaooo why is he so cute?? ðŸ¤£ 
Awwie Abhi and Nikki's problems are normal, I feel like it's cute! Haha Abhi is a workaholic, anyone specially a wife would hate that!!! And as far as Riddhima and commitment goes, ummm there's not much to say except, finally she knows what it actually means!!! Living together is not the same as getting married, goshh! LOL But I loved the girlie conversation her and Nikki had. It made her realize the difference b/w actually being married and living together... and now she knows that it's a whole different phase! 

O, and the tiny private seshh b/w the girls, about getting close to their guys, hahaha that part I think was the most realistic one! AR have had their moments, hmm makes me wonder when they are taking it to the next level ;) Lmaoo jk I love the way they're going, slow and steady.. however I wouldn't mind that either! :P Hehe oh and Riddhima needs to tell Armaan about that Willis guy or w.e his name was...lmaoo I forget I think it was Will...🤔 Yeh, but she needs to tell him asap!!!! I hope that didn't create the problemoo b/w them, if it did then ahhh stoopid Riddhima! But i hope she tells him the truth real soon!
LMAO @Armaan in the end, he's too adorable! ðŸ˜† I love him!!!!! <3

Well that ^ wasn't very short either LOL * shrugs* UPDATE ASA you get the time to Shru!! And pwease, if you ever get the time to update BTHE, DO ITTT!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Mwahhh, Simmy <3

I'm so glad you responded to the whole 'Stop killing my girlfriend' line! I laughed a lot when I write it too, but sadly only a few of you noticed! 

And maybe I'll update BTHE tonight, not sure! ðŸ˜‰
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I'm so glad you responded to the whole 'Stop killing my girlfriend' line! I laughed a lot when I write it too, but sadly only a few of you noticed! 

And maybe I'll update BTHE tonight, not sure! ðŸ˜‰

@Bold: Realllyyy?? :O That would be freaking amazing :D 
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Okay I can't find my Res So I'm writing a Whole NEW Comment For Ya ( And Oooh,had to add this, I was reading AWOTB again from the start yesterday :D That'll be my third time of reading it from the start :D)

Part 32(a) : I ADORED the Flashbacks, Really. The first one was Uber-Cute, the way he tried to melt her with his sugar-sweet voice and Dimples,LMAAAO Riddhima,You are So Honest to yourself man! So True this was!

His dimples were pathetically, annoyingly cute!

So True,Darlings! Armaan's DIMPLESS! Hayyye! Okay Okay Dun glare I'm coming back from my dreamland :P :D  What attitude she showed during the whole journey :D Awwwh He had held on her hand ever since she fell asleep? HOW ADORABLE! Awww Armaan,ILY! EEKS I LOVED Riddhima's fantasies! Effiel Tower one is So Cute! And the way Armaan told her all the ones Was So So So So ARMAAN! <3

"By the way darling, my favorite fantasy was the French Kiss on Eiffel Tower at Sunset. I love French kisses, I love sunset and the most important thing, I love you!" He said cheekily, his hand grazing my cheek. I shut my eyes tight and felt blood rush up to my cheeks. I heard him laugh at my embarrassed state and groaned. "But actually, nah, I love all of them. Its hard to choose! The dream Condo in Hollywood. Our own personal and private yacht. And oh, the 'ahem' on a beach in Miami. It really is hard to choose!" He guffawed while I cursed him with choicest of abuses under my breath. "I promise I'll make it all come true." He said softly. I looked at him and saw a soft smile playing on his lips. Knowing him, I knew he would.

Aah! This Paragraph made me Grin like Crazy! So AR! I miss My AR now! And Btw,Shru,Just Random...I LOVE your Dp on that PM account :D

"Armaan, you met me when I was barely a year old!"

Haahahahaha 🤣 This made me Laugh like Crazy Because I was imagining Armaan being LESS than one year Old and An angry Choti si Riddhima :P Yeah,I know...God bless my Imagination :D

I loved how he showed her Around the Rooms,And then he made her understand he had done all of it For HER! That was One Thing,that was So Adorable <3 Aww he had saved his money for the camera? He is  Such a sweeto to spent it for Riddhima! He SO loves her! Tee-Hee the way he was like,"Will you kiss me crazy?" I was Blushing like Crazy! Seriously,Shru..You should consider opening Writing Classes for Me,You're SO DAMN GOOD!  I ADORED This Update <3

Part 32(b) : I loved how you brought out Riddhima's feelings out here! She thought WHAT? She thought he would ever Think That she was a Mistake to him? I got shocked to read that! But heehee,the part where she said He was HOT,I was Grinning,as if she'd told me that! LMAFAO 🤣 Awesome Installments Shru! Awh she hasn't told him about the asking out thingy? Can't wait to know what will happen! LMAAAO Armaan's line ending made me 🤣

Honestly,you're making me Fall for AWOTB harder! I'm loving this story MORE by every passing..Er,UPDATE! God seriously did a very good job to make u Sick 🤣 Okay jokes aside, Take Care! And Update Soon!
Love,
Maitree

Read your comment after so long! And I'm so glad you finally did! And I'll comment on MTB soon! ðŸ˜Š
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm editing my comment...give me a while :D

And you're updating BTHE? Weee ðŸ˜†
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

-Edited-

By god, this is like.. so freaking epic :D Two instalments in a day :D 

The update...

It was really good. :D Like, my favourite part was Nikki and Riddhima's conversation! Loved it how they shared their feelings with each others and let their insecurities out! I feel bad for Nikki and Abhi, but then Riddhima had a point! I agree with her that Nikki should talk to him again and that too without blaming him. :) And I like the way Riddhima has started to understand the meaning of a proper relationship. And she is getting it from everyone now.. Armaan, Nikki... And you know what I am scared about.. What will happen when she tells Armaan about the job? I don't even want to think about it!

I found it cute when Armaan pulled Riddhima out of Nikki's hug! "Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" ðŸ˜† He is so cute 

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled. ðŸ¤£ I don't know why but the use of the 'breed' cracked me up :P

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-"   ðŸ¤£ This cracked me up as well, and I think everyone would have laughed reading this! :P :P

You know why I love this FF so much? Because firstly, I can see everything :D Secondly, everything you write is convincing :) It's like, I am reading and I get pulled into this story and I am standing there, watching everything and thinking, "Man that is so true. This is so realistic" You write beautifully, no doubt about that :D

And update soon. :P Hoping you would think of doing some "time pass" soon :P :P Jokes, do what is important first, then the FF. :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
🤗

Hey! You quoted some of the most thought upon lines in the part, and for that I'm grateful! ðŸ˜³

Lots of humor where Armaan is concerned in this one, and I hoped someone would comment on that, which I'm glad you did! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! ðŸ¤—

And don't be scared about the whole job issue. Its Armaan we're talking about here! ðŸ˜‰

But, you never know, I might just make his head explode! Sigh, with me, there's really not much one can do but guess! ðŸ˜†