Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Preview: What The Hell Happened In Vegas?!

"I'll be late…Don't wait up for me…" I read his text for the nth time and sighed. What was up with him? The indifference, the sudden distance?

Everything had been perfect. It'd been a good week and half since we got back from Vegas, but things were not the way they used to be before the trip. Obvious changes had taken place once I began working with Smart, while Armaan's internship had finally started. But there was something else going on as well, something I was clueless about what had brought that on.

I drove back to and tried hard to remember for answers. Answers which would explain why he was behaving the way he was. Shutting my eyes and lying down on the couch, I zoomed back a few days earlier…

Since I promised an update and couldn't keep it, I at least posted a preview! Needless to say, I need QUICK comments even on this! 😆

scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting preview!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg...this def is scary for me to face..:)
interesting...but hope AR dont get problems...but oh well they r not kids n know how to solve but no crying..;)
update soon..:P)
Edited by cutiepreet - 12 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting. Was expected and I kinda like this turning point
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U need quick comments, and I need a quick update!!! Lol but I want to know what happens!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this preview is scaring me yaar. 

Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
*Gasp* 😲 I knew that was gonna happen... when they return and when Riddhima starts working! Awww :( but I like this turning point thing, it makes it more interesting :D SHRU, when are you updating the whole thing?! 😡 Asfl;asfkz;sfjnsdlcks you better update tomorrow! And BTHE as well! Yea, I just told you!! 😈 hehe love you! <3
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shrutika.  I know I'm uber late on comments part so please forgive on that.  Coming to the part, I loved it!  I'm just loving AR's romance.  It's very sweet and cute.  Oh wow!  Riddhima got the job!  But I'm not quite sure about Will.  I mean, he seems nice, but I think he's gonna be a problem in Armaan and Riddhima's relationship.  OMG!  I loved the jealous Armaan!  He's very cute! 
The preview... I think it's related to Will.  Armaan's probably not comfortable with Riddhima working with him and all that.  Or probably something totally something.  Really curious now.  Please update soon.

-Medzi-
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Preview looks interesting. Update soon
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh I loveeed the preview!!!

OMG what the hell is wrong with Armaan? Aww I want them to make up FAST!

Shru, I NEED an update today!!!!! <3

xoxo
Aanya