Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part
continue soon
zirwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi...for ur questions :)

pace is not slow at all...i personally agree wid riddhima dat every step should be taken slowly...one at a time...so its gud da way its going 😊  n phir if everything'll go fast...da story'll end soon...which we dont want obviously πŸ˜Š

intimate scenes...uummm...not really...dis usual cute romance is good πŸ˜Š i do read intimate scenes but if u not comfortable wid it...its okay...so just usual kissing after regular time n v'll b done πŸ˜Š

for once n for all , YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER πŸ˜Š dont ever underestimate ur skills...i love ur writings πŸ˜ƒ

track is going okay...dis new whole boss issue wid riddhima will surely spice it up...expecting armaan's insecurities...so yeah waiting 4 it πŸ˜Š

4 da last question...proceed ur story the way u want...m good with anything and everything but just A WALK ON THE BEACH itself πŸ˜Š n yeah...sid n andrea track will b good 

will b expecting just a lil regular updates πŸ˜³
best of luck 4 ur exams :)
Edited by zirwa - 12 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

since its bout ur studies...can't say much😭but seriously wud b missing d updates

all d best...do well

tc

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys!

Damn my exams, because I just heard the BEST news in a very long time! DMG might be coming back, and with Armaan, if it does at all, so rejoice! Haha! πŸ₯³

I don't know how far its true, but SBS has never been wrong! And I choose to believe it IS true, because, well let's face it, it makes us all happy!

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the link! -

I personally think its true, because if you guys saw KSG's interview on Wassup TV, he said that he's doing a show, which he'll tell us about later! And for some stupid reason he keeps saying that he ain't going to do any other fiction show other than DMG! At first, when I saw his recent interviews, and mind you he's been giving many at the moment, I felt he was being really really stupid to just ditch TV, but now I think this was what he was trying to tell us! That DMG might be coming back!

Wow, if it does, then maybe it means mere FF ki TRPs kam ho jayegi, but well, I don't care! DMG would be back!

Now wish me luck! For tomorrow! Bye! And better be happy with this news, and one more thing, do NOT fight for KaSh/KaSu/KaJen in this! We want AR! Now toodles! x

πŸ€—
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Hello guys!

Damn my exams, because I just heard the BEST news in a very long time! DMG might be coming back, and with Armaan, if it does at all, so rejoice! Haha! πŸ₯³

I don't know how far its true, but SBS has never been wrong! And I choose to believe it IS true, because, well let's face it, it makes us all happy!

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the link! -

I personally think its true, because if you guys saw KSG's interview on Wassup TV, he said that he's doing a show, which he'll tell us about later! And for some stupid reason he keeps saying that he ain't going to do any other fiction show other than DMG! At first, when I saw his recent interviews, and mind you he's been giving many at the moment, I felt he was being really really stupid to just ditch TV, but now I think this was what he was trying to tell us! That DMG might be coming back!

Wow, if it does, then maybe it means mere FF ki TRPs kam ho jayegi, but well, I don't care! DMG would be back!

Now wish me luck! For tomorrow! Bye! And better be happy with this news, and one more thing, do NOT fight for KaSh/KaSu/KaJen in this! We want AR! Now toodles! x

πŸ€—

OH MY GOOODDD!  You just made my day! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! That would be AMAZING!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing this! Thanks a ton!

If it is coming back... then it's PARTY TIMY! πŸ₯³SBS srsly has never been wrong.. eee.. so excited  thank you thank you thank youuu shooo much!! πŸ˜ƒ

And good luck for tomorrow πŸ˜Š

πŸ€—
Edited by jm2506 - 12 years ago
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hry love ur part they were awesome
cont sooon n ofcoarse after ur examx
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING is the word! :D

xoxo
Aanya
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
MADE MY DAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOMEEE SHRUUU! That was like the best news I've heardin AGESS!!!! I don't CARE..if its' Kajen or Kash or Kasu..as long as MY ARMAAN is there..!!! hawww...

Armaan la la land indeed!!!

I just hpoe they give us dates soon as well..!!!And i hope the dates themselves are pretty soon tooo!!! YIPEEE!!!!

All smiles!!!

Gonna go for revise for my geog with a HUGE smiley face as opposed to the tired and dreary one I had the whole day..!!!
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

CRAPPP!!!!! i'm freaked out MAN!!!

When KSG at the end of the Wassup TV episode said.."And keep studying..keep working hard.." I felt like it was directed to me..!! (Yes I know in my dreams..blah di blah di blah..) but it was sooo unexpected..!!! I almost fell off my CHAIR!! LOL!!! I got so freaked out thinking my parents must have contacted him somehow and told him he's a HUGGGEEE distraction..!! lolxx...

That message at the end..honestly..freaked me outt..!!! Shruu..did you feel like that or is it just me??!!!