Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😍hey shrutikaaa...loved the installment :)
Sorry for commenting so late...kinda busy with my exams...today  i came online jus to check if u have updated or not and  was jumpying around to see the installment..only I know how hard it was for me to resist awotb for 1 complete week :(...damn exams 😑but   this installment was a real refreshment for me...and now I can prepare nicely for my next papers till we get an another wonderful update from you!!
Loved the way Armaan supported his Munchkin before the interview...ur ff can never ever disappoint me...and about your writing skills I must say its gettin better day by day.I am just loving the current track...and the pace of the story is fine too..for me Awotb is even more exciting than dmg...just love it to the core.I wish someday we cud see a movie on it maybe actually starring Armaan aka karan!!😊
You are gem of a writer...keep it up girl!πŸ‘
update soon..xoxo :)
Edited by awotbfan - 12 years ago
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! πŸ˜†

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

Sorry it took so long! I was partially inactive due to studying, and right now I am on my break :) 

First: NO NOT AT ALL :) I think it is going very well :)

Second: Any scenes that you are comfortable with would be the best for us :) 

Third: Your writing skills, in my opinion, are amazing! They have become so much more polished! I really love the way you write :) 

Fourth: This track is very interesting! Please do something a little more with the Krish track, because that seemed like something they both bonded very well on. :)

Last: Nothing at all! You write so clearly! Just update sooon <3

Love, 
Kri <33

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shru !

Sorry for the late comment but actually m in neck-deep work yaar.. anyways, as for the
questionnaire.. I dont find the story slow-paced .. its just proper as it shud be.. there life has gone through a lot of changes so switching on the story to fast mode wont be appealing.. its like the small small things and changes that are coming in their lives ll holding an importance in the initial phase.. they ll take time to adjust.. yeah! might be after they settle with their work , u can move forward as per ur wish.. =D

As for the AR scenes.. their moments ... thats completely upto you .. whether u feel thats needed acc to ur storyline or not..

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time πŸ˜† I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! πŸ˜›

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? 😲 Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. πŸ˜† Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind πŸ˜‰ .. crazy readers, u have got! 🀣

And lastly, i want to ask you something VERY important that i shud have before.. i..e..

When's our lucky day - The Update day?! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! 😳

love
Vini
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Shru !

Sorry for the late comment but actually m in neck-deep work yaar.. anyways, as for the
questionnaire.. I dont find the story slow-paced .. its just proper as it shud be.. there life has gone through a lot of changes so switching on the story to fast mode wont be appealing.. its like the small small things and changes that are coming in their lives ll holding an importance in the initial phase.. they ll take time to adjust.. yeah! might be after they settle with their work , u can move forward as per ur wish.. =D

As for the AR scenes.. their moments ... thats completely upto you .. whether u feel thats needed acc to ur storyline or not..

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time πŸ˜† I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! πŸ˜›

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? 😲 Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. πŸ˜† Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind πŸ˜‰ .. crazy readers, u have got! 🀣

And lastly, i want to ask you something VERY important that i shud have before.. i..e..

When's our lucky day - The Update day?! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! 😳

love
Vini

Thank you! πŸ€—

But comment on the part also pleash! πŸ˜ƒ

And the update day, is 23rd June, period. πŸ˜³
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hahahaha..Shruu!!! we were wondering whether or not he's really single..I just watched his interview..!!

He's SINGLE!!!! lolx..LMAO!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

by he i mean KSG!!!

I know, I saw it...On E24 right? My sister told me to watch it, because she knows I love him. And then I just sat staring at my T screen, smiling like an idiot, for the rest of the half hour! β˜ΊοΈ
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I know, I saw it...On E24 right? My sister told me to watch it, because she knows I love him. And then I just sat staring at my T screen, smiling like an idiot, for the rest of the half hour! β˜ΊοΈ

YEAH!! well i watched it on youtube..and was just staring at him...thinking how the hell the girl managed to co-ordinate in front of him!! dude..if it were me..i'd just be staring at him not being able to ask any questions..!!! So any hope for Kajen?? LOL!!! LMAO!!!
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you! πŸ€—

But comment on the part also pleash! πŸ˜ƒ

And the update day, is 23rd June, period. πŸ˜³

YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE ON THE TWENTY THIRD OF JUNE!!!!!!

DONT EVEN TRY!
Love.(no hatred)
Antara.

Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: belle_moi

YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE ON THE TWENTY THIRD OF JUNE!!!!!!

DONT EVEN TRY!
Love.(no hatred)
Antara.

😲

😭

Why? 
Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
i found it the other day and literally read it in a couple of hours.
It was really, really, really, good.
Please update soon and if possible please pm me.
thanks