Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I've caught up with your FF and i'm loving it so far!!! I wouldn't really suggest any improvements except I can't imagine this Will guy 😕 So the Will in my head is Will (Mr Scheuster) from Glee (don't know if you watch that) as I find him kinda attractive lol. About intimate scenes, I kinda like them now as it is anyway and wouldn't mind more intimate scenes if you are comfortable. But I think some twist might be nice like Riddhima getting pregnant or something to see where AR go from there and what they famly say (inspired from the film Salaam Namaste). But then again for that, you'd have to write about some REALLY intimate scenes so maybe not 😕 But I like the pace now anyway

No, I'm definitely not getting her pregnant! I'm going to stick to reality! ðŸ˜†

I mean, obviously, I don't know if that does happen, probably abroad, but I wouldn't believe it until I see it! And nah, I want to create something of my own, don't want to use ideas from movies! I do have things lined up! Let's see how they turn out! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot! ðŸ¤—
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
answers to your questions :)

1. yes i think the pace is just right! :) i loved how you changed everything completely. Like from the point they were best friends to the point where they are lovers! you are such a great writer :)

2. Intimate scenes would be GREAT :P nobody will say NO to that :$ hehe but um if YOU are not comfortable, then don't! it all depends on the writer which is you! hehe :)

3. is that even a question? LOL your writing skills have ALWAYS been perfect! im serious! all the way from the beginning till now, I have always been in love with your writing :$ hehe but yes i did see some improvements and i love it! keep it up hun :)

4. the track is going soo good! but idk what's gonna happen with this Will dude :| lol but other than that, its going great :)

5. nope. i dont have any confusions or doubts! you're going great so far! <3
adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice update...plz continue soon..
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wen u will complete the part shrutika ..then I will edit my res dear :))
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

No, I'm definitely not getting her pregnant! I'm going to stick to reality! ðŸ˜†

I mean, obviously, I don't know if that does happen, probably abroad, but I wouldn't believe it until I see it! And nah, I want to create something of my own, don't want to use ideas from movies! I do have things lined up! Let's see how they turn out! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot! ðŸ¤—

Ae there gonna be more twists or is it gonna be a happily ever after  here on? very curious.
love.
Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hopefully they'll be GOOD twists...with AR staying TOGETHER!

Not that they can't fight...but don't you DARE break them up ðŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey shru. hwz u??
 jus read ur note... well the pace is fine.. n the track is also going fine..

but defo. wud like to  read sum moments b/w ar.. be it intimate or fight or w/e...

as too much goody goody things..makes a story monotonous n unrealistic..
belle_moi thumbnail

Loads of twists! ;)

Like actual big ones? Apart from jealousy and all that? The big ones? Which will affect their lives?
????
Love.
Antara.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: belle_moi

Like actual big ones? Apart from jealousy and all that? The big ones? Which will affect their lives?
????
Love.
Antara.

Have things in mind, but I don't want the story to go on for very long now...So I'm not sure if I'll incorporate them or not! ðŸ˜Š
belle_moi thumbnail

Have things in mind, but I don't want the story to go on for very long now...So I'm not sure if I'll incorporate them or not! ðŸ˜Š

That sounds about right. You remember i used the word "drag" in the beginning, that was precisely what i meant. But the characters are sooo sweet:) do one thing, dont publish all the parts u post here, but please make it long here!
Love.