Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator (Page 32)

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

World War III? ErmmLOL

ROFL

ruky786

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by lalixlily

BB --- I fail to understand why Eraser would have made up such an INSIGNIFICANT story about a random meeting with Sallu & Kat on an elevator?

In the story - the funny part is about how a non celeb asks a celeb about an embarrassing (?) matter --- his hair.
If you think there's bashing, then report to the mods or do pm them.

I am an SRK fan and I REMEMBER an IF memebr said one of his friend's parents met SRK on an elevator and he didn't recognize him and SRK seemed pretty offended about it...There was nothing wrong to say so.

Why are jumping at people's throat for saying ONE word about Salman when nothing's offensive is said about him...

We always joke about Saif's hair and his fans NEVER get offended even if most of them do thjink it's his real hair. If Eraser does think it's fake hair or not his real one...Where is the issue? 
LOL
SRK ke make up nahin kiya hogaLOL
i m also his biggest fanWink

I am a SRK fan but wow never knew an IF member's friends parent met SRKShocked I would love it if he came to NottinghamEmbarrassed
my uncle knows SRK.he even has a pic with him.but he moved to India now in punjab..so..nw i cant meet any actor in freeCryROFL
if i came to usa..@ that time SRK came..i would have met himCryLOL
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Unfortunately no!LOL

me neither, but Akshay Kumar was shooting at an area which is 15mins away from my house for Desi Boyz, didn't go LOL

i have a distant relative in Mumbai, who has an album collection on his FB account, he has taken a pic with pretty much everyone from Bollywood -  SRK, Aamir, Salman, Imran Khan, Ranbir, Katrina, Priyanka, Kareena, Sonakshi, KJo, Rajkumar Hirani, Neil Nitin Mukesh etc etc.. sportsman - Sachin Tendulkar, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan.. even people like KRK and Vindu LOL.. I don't know if he personally knows some of them or not, he gets invited to celebrity shows/parties too... god knows how.

Akshay Kumar shooted for Patiala House in Nottingham but my brother and cousins went but I didn't go since they didn't ask meLOL

But WOW your relative has pics with a lot of them man very lucky!!Big smile I would love to meet footballers and cricketersLOL

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately no!LOL

me neither, but Akshay Kumar was shooting at an area which is 15mins away from my house for Desi Boyz, didn't go LOL

i have a distant relative in Mumbai, who has an album collection on his FB account, he has taken a pic with pretty much everyone from Bollywood -  SRK, Aamir, Salman, Imran Khan, Ranbir, Katrina, Priyanka, Kareena, Sonakshi, KJo, Rajkumar Hirani, Neil Nitin Mukesh etc etc.. sportsman - Sachin Tendulkar, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan.. even people like KRK and Vindu LOL.. I don't know if he personally knows some of them or not, he gets invited to celebrity shows/parties too... god knows how.
oh wowwwShockedROFL
@red: If i was u..I would go there..and yelled @ them..stop making me..mad..u guys are bothering me..cant u shoot somehwere else..either though i live.far from thereROFL JKROFL
if the guards..would not let me in..I would tel them..main Rajiv Bhatchaiya hari om..ki aka akki frind hoon.ROFL

ruky786

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately no!LOL

Akshay Kumar shooted for Patiala House in Nottingham but my brother and cousins went but I didn't go since they didn't ask meLOL

But WOW your relative has pics with a lot of them man very lucky!!Big smile I would love to meet footballers and cricketersLOL
really.they shooted PH there.
aap bhi chale jate free meinLOL
even if my brother didnt ask me..I would goROFL

ruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Unfortunately no!LOL

really.they shooted PH there.
aap bhi chale jate free meinLOL
even if my brother didnt ask me..I would goROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Main bahut sharm se thi aur Akki se dekhun shooting mein yeh to achi baat hai lekin mujhe to Shahid se milna haiEmbarrassed

-SalShah4eva-

Go to top