Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

@BB. You made this topic  ATBBπŸ‘ πŸ˜Š. On topic: I wish I met Salman and Katrina together in that elevator. I  usually have my cell phone with me I would have surely taken some pictures (though not sure body guards would allow).  Anyhow, I would have been overly excited  and then would have told them they are great as a couple and should marry eventually and to invite me as I am their number one supporterπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

About stars in general Many I know have met Akshay Kumar because he visits Toronto, Canada to promote his movies and eventually want to settle there.

Aww, you really like them dont you? But this was months old so anything could have happened between them. You live in Toronto? Yeah Akshay is here every other week lol. What happened when you met him?
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Theatre

doesn't your jaw hurt from all the ROFL? πŸ˜†

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the picture perfectly fits you. THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL.

btw, I meant a human jaw.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

the picture perfectly fits you. THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL.

btw, I meant a human jaw.

🀣 < is this a human jaw πŸ˜²

Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

< is this a human jaw πŸ˜²

dayummnnn kid, you must be an AIR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Rolling On the Floor Laughing=🀣=ROFL
with the size of that mouth I'm pretty sure it's hurting pretty bad. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Emptiness

me neither, but Akshay Kumar was shooting at an area which is 15mins away from my house for Desi Boyz, didn't go πŸ˜†

i have a distant relative in Mumbai, who has an album collection on his FB account, he has taken a pic with pretty much everyone from Bollywood -  SRK, Aamir, Salman, Imran Khan, Ranbir, Katrina, Priyanka, Kareena, Sonakshi, KJo, Rajkumar Hirani, Neil Nitin Mukesh etc etc.. sportsman - Sachin Tendulkar, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan.. even people like KRK and Vindu πŸ˜†.. I don't know if he personally knows some of them or not, he gets invited to celebrity shows/parties too... god knows how.

Did you say KRK? Oh my, it would be my dream come true if I'd meet him πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

dayummnnn kid, you must be an AIR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Rolling On the Floor Laughing=🀣=ROFL

with the size of that mouth I'm pretty sure it's hurting pretty bad. πŸ˜†

AIR HEAD : One who is below average intelligence or, skatter brained.

dayummnnn i m dis... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Antlers thumbnail
^ I've met Govina back in 1999. lol. I was like 10 when i met him. he was huge. though.

the only famous people I've actually came close to are: Cold War Kids band members, Britt Daniel of Spoon (has a super hot gf), Yao Ming (Rockets).
Edited by Theatre - 12 years ago
Haha you met Govinda? Cool. How was he?

My brother was such a huge fan of Yao Ming a few years ago! How did you feel standing next to him?
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Haha you met Govinda? Cool. How was he?

My brother was such a huge fan of Yao Ming a few years ago! How did you feel standing next to him?

I dont remember much to tell you. He was with his wife and his son/daughter? they were all big. they were nice though.

Yao Ming- I felt pretty little. me, and the guy who interviewed me both were riding the elevator with him and I kept staring at him as if I saw the coolest thing in the world. The Toyota Center has a huge poster inside their office room. as tall as him.

oh I also met two QT back at academy's. forgot their names.