India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Distance will make the hearts grow fonder

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I feel that Daksh keeping a distance from Naina due to the cartoons proposal, will make her want to see him and make her restless when she doesnt.

She will get angry, upset and sad at his behaviour and will demand answers from him of why he is being like that. This in turn will make her realize her feelings towards him sooner rather than later.

She will know Daksh has always been the one for her but she couldnt see it.

In the end, a Daksh and Naina confession will make this emotional rollercoaster worth it!Wink

Wat say my friends?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000...Binny...naveen_13

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
No comments? Ouch
sunaina0702 Groupbie
sunaina0702
sunaina0702

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I really really want this way...I wish as our cutie pie Daksh loves naina so much...Naina should develop and feel such strong emotions for Daksh too ...in his absence...so that the confessions be very very realistic and too romantic...OMG I just cant wait for Naina to feel that way...in the meantime Abhi shud realize tht naina doesnt feel anything for him but friendship...
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
this is what I said before Abhi's entry in the serial itself. But now, I feel that, Daksh is distroyed. He is having pain from the kajrat itself. I think, it is enough for him to be worried and having pain. so i want to get him a big joy of getting his love...
storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
luckily he is not angry with her, but he wil distance himself i think,or try and fail, i dont think he can
rockyman09 Groupbie
rockyman09
rockyman09

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ur right distances act as magnet LOLin bringing people together and naina and daksh are like two different poles of magnetLOL they will definitly come together in the endEmbarrassed
smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I think that in tomorrow's episode Daksh will tell Naina to get a lift with Abhi.
Dakshna will definately be together at the end, its just going to take a long time to get there!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley19

I think that in tomorrow's episode Daksh will tell Naina to get a lift with Abhi.
Dakshna will definately be together at the end, its just going to take a long time to get there!

Yeah he will say that even tho Naina wudnt want to go! She will feel bad about the whole situation and will be thinking of Daksh even with Abhi in the car.

Being distant from Daksh and away from him will make her miss him which will the 1st stage of her realising her feelings for Daksh!Wink

Daksh and Naina forever and will happen but not before going through an emotional rollercoaster!LOL

P.S- Abhi the cartoon, go away and leave Daksh and Naina alone! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index