India-Forums

Breaking News: Winner of DKS announced (100%) (Page 7)

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

SPOILER ALERT! (100% confirmed) I'M STILL TALKING WITH MY SOURCES THOUGH. SO DON'T HOLD ME TO THIS SPOILER YET!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW IN ADVANCE DON'T HIGHLIGHT TO READ.

HIGHLIGHT TO READ IF YOU WANNA KNOW!

I guess my sadness will explain to you guys who won. Season 2 yani ki DID 2 won. :(
Congrats to Team Jalwa. I'm really sad. But at the end of the day haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. All are winners in their own way. <3

Hey CPR are you sure? I mean how could Zee let a deserving team win this time? That's not possible, I am sure your sources made some mistake.

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

congratz to jalwa...

i dnt really care about the result as i lyk both of the teams...

Ya when it comes to dance I do like both the team but when it comes to attitude then 1 team completely sucks and I am sure some of DID1 folks lost many fans like me because of their attitude. 
shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
noooway this cant be truee Cry i am so sad right now, jeezz i wanted DID 1 to win! I only like Dharmesh in DID2...but well i am really proud on DID1, especially Siddhesh, Prince, Jai, Mayuresh, Alisha & Atul...it was great to see them all back and they really gave their best! Especially Siddhesh & Prince will be special too me forever <3
Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by Natkhatpari

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

LOL I want D sir - Amrita, Rutu-Vaishu and Siddesh-Vrushali to perform a duo! fingers crossed! Big smile
my list is endless LOL ammu-Kruti (classical), D-Rutu-Parvez(hiphop, tutting),  kishore (anything that includes lots of stunts Wink), amar-vandu (romantic contem), sid (comic act), mayu-bhavna (aerial), alisha (hiphop),vrushali (semi-classical), atul-jay (emotional). I think i have all options included Big smile

but i sooo want vaishu to perform a solo... she did it only once n did not get good points...  hope she does one tmrw n gets a perfect 30 Day Dreaming... me too fingers crossed Embarrassed

bolds my wish too, like dreams u can say, but vrushali doing a proper classical and playing with expressions and poise, not something easy, something core,like what kruti  did in top12 for example.
vaishnvai has done single solo, i want a solo from her and from amrita, if amrita does a manipuri solo, then i can forget ammu-kruti act, i wish instead of talking and fighting for the team, she dances.

IF JALWA really has won, i will be floating in cloud no 18, but there is a tiny weeny part of me that doesnt know, if the judges were pre biased ( even by 0.000001) coy of this weekend or JALWA gave tor mor performances in solos too. i am now waiting for the promos thats it

@bold, yeah me tooo... I am also eagerly waiting to c who n all performed... so excited after hearing JALWA rocks... many feel that DID1 contestants are stronger dancers but in my opinion TEAM JALWA is stronger than TEAM JOSH Clap
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

LOL I want D sir - Amrita, Rutu-Vaishu and Siddesh-Vrushali to perform a duo! fingers crossed! Big smile
my list is endless LOL ammu-Kruti (classical), D-Rutu-Parvez(hiphop, tutting),  kishore (anything that includes lots of stunts Wink), amar-vandu (romantic contem), sid (comic act), mayu-bhavna (aerial), alisha (hiphop),vrushali (semi-classical), atul-jay (emotional). I think i have all options included Big smile

but i sooo want vaishu to perform a solo... she did it only once n did not get good points...  hope she does one tmrw n gets a perfect 30 Day Dreaming... me too fingers crossed Embarrassed

bolds my wish too, like dreams u can say, but vrushali doing a proper classical and playing with expressions and poise, not something easy, something core,like what kruti  did in top12 for example.
vaishnvai has done single solo, i want a solo from her and from amrita, if amrita does a manipuri solo, then i can forget ammu-kruti act, i wish instead of talking and fighting for the team, she dances.

IF JALWA really has won, i will be floating in cloud no 18, but there is a tiny weeny part of me that doesnt know, if the judges were pre biased ( even by 0.000001) coy of this weekend or JALWA gave tor mor performances in solos too. i am now waiting for the promos thats it

@bold, yeah me tooo... I am also eagerly waiting to c who n all performed... so excited after hearing JALWA rocks... many feel that DID1 contestants are stronger dancers but in my opinion TEAM JALWA has stronger CHARACTERClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index