Aaj ka episode meri zubani- 16th May

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nothing great in the episode but i thought of posting my views in a new topic... i felt it was average... 

Angry sarja + stubborn niru= Theekha couple.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Damu + Alka= Starved couple (Big mouth and big tummy as well) ๐Ÿ˜ก Jab dekho they are either in the kitchen making face or their mouths stuffed.. i wish i had an icon with stuffed mouth but i could not find... lol even these icons dont want to be damu and alka๐Ÿ˜†

Sonali + pakkiya and gang= Sarja supporters๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... i was very happy that sonali has not got carried away by alka's fake behaviour... infact today she reminded me of the days when they used to argue and sonali used to put alka in her place.. way to go sonali๐Ÿ‘... Pakiyya and gang are always supportive. Loved how they were concerned about sarja.. i have a feeling that pakkiya will be talking about all that sarja has done and sonali will overhear his conversation..

Niru + Niru = Sushila square... Either call her sushila part 2.. i thought sarja got rid of the slaps since he left the house but no... niru has taken aayi's place... she leaves no stone unturned to insult sarja.. She hates him to such an extent that she could not pick up the goodness of sarja during the conversation in penkarwadi..

Poor guy dimag ka dahi nahin hoga to kya hoga? I loved the way sarja kept saying ek marunga kaan ke neeche... he kept saying that but never hit her = Gentleman sarja.. ๐Ÿ‘ Even though i hate niru at the moment i loved the scene where she is sitting on that low wall and sarja goes to bring some food for her.. lol.. she threw a stone at him๐Ÿ˜†... that was really cute.. it reminded me during my school days๐Ÿ˜†

Albela + Maruti = Tu chor main sipahi๐Ÿ˜†... Maruti is in a revenge mood and has decided to go after his sons killer.. Albela in back in town and back in the game as well... would his entry be tomorrow or end of this week?? sooner the better i hope niru co operates with sarja... Waise bhi sarja will not spare kutriya this time.. (Pardon my language) but albela is going to be dead meat๐Ÿคข

Finally i know the show is ending in say 3 weeks time.. what all are they going to show? i just hope they give us a logical ending (most of us wish it does not end๐Ÿ˜Š).. There seems to be so much to cover up.. Well CV's know best.. Goodnight..๐Ÿฅฑ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nish my dear such beautiful writing -  I really enjoyed reading your post and so nicely you described the characters based on the epi...๐Ÿ‘

Loved the Starved couple analogy for Damu-alka

Niru + Niru = Susheela square is so perfectly describes the way Niru is behaving rt now with her blame Sarja attitude at the moment.  She was very annoying in the epi.๐Ÿ˜ก

Pakkya and gang -  such loyal friends - thank God he has a support system in his friends...๐Ÿค—

Sonali a Sarja supporter but no support for her in the house๐Ÿ˜ญ

Albela-Maruti-  tu chor mein sipahi  ๐Ÿ˜†  let us see how entertaining they make it in the next few weeks.๐Ÿ˜Š
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
since Maruti is revengeful, he might want to shoot Al and end up killing Sarje...thats when the family will realize what was it like to accuse Sarjje for no fault of his...

liked Sarje-Niru confrontation BTW ..and hopefully Pakkya and gang will come to meet sarje regularly so Sarje wont have to hear Nirus taunt for whole day
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hehehehe Nishi too good๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... loved reading it..๐Ÿค—

I feel there are 2 ways they can show now in 14 episodes...

like Albela kidnaps Niru & takes her to some place... meanwhile Maruti also reaches there but he's outwitted by Albela's men...by now Albela would have figured out the truth that Chandu happened to be Niru's lover... so he'll tell like he had to die... although he mistook Sarja as her lover... but God made him punish Chandu only... and Sarja had to face jail for coming to protect Chandu...  while he had fun... he would say that he would leave no stone unturned in sending Sarja back to the jail by ruining her life & putting the blame on him... Maruti will also hear everything... and he'll also get to know about ChandNi love story and also that she's carrying his child... and how he misunderstood Sarja... meanwhile other policemen including Ranshinge arrive to save Maruti... Sarja who had by now got to know of his hideout secretly gets in using great intelligence & attacks Albela... Ranshinge watches all this...  Sarja saves Niru & Maruti & sends Albela behind bars... but he's hurt badly... and is battling for his life... outside his room everyone is cursing themselves for not trusting Sarja & are on a guilt trip... when Maruti blurts out that it's all his mistake had he trusted Sarja before then his son would not have been a goon... Niru hears this... as Maruti narrates Sarja's past in brief in 5-10 minutes... Sarja gets alright & he's offered the police job... everyone apologises... story ends...

Or Like Nishi said Sonali would hear everything & also that Sarja-Niru's life is in danger because of Albela... so here comes Maruti to protect Sarja...  but Sarja is wounded badly while saving Niru... and rest is the same...

Anyways i really wonder how cvs are going to show it... and i guess this is my last prediction... now i have decided to put my mind to rest & enjoy the last 14 episodes...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Niru + Niru = Sushila square... ๐Ÿ˜†

So true. I also wish wo usse kal zapad rakh ke de hi deta... kam se kam yeh apni bakbak to band karati...
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, you dont need to predict anymore dear because  this one seems just perfect...no other possible way to end it within 14 days
darshana23 thumbnail
sumi, u here today?? Holiday?
usmrasul thumbnail
yeah darshudi ...Boudho purnima today so govt holiday
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Nish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kya update hi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Hi sumi and Sujji
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, you dont need to predict anymore dear because  this one seems just perfect...no other possible way to end it within 14 days

hehehe wohi na Usma... par pata nahin yeh cvs kaise dikhane wale hai... !!! vaise one Sarja-Niru scene in the night awaits us... mostly Niru will misunderstand Sarja as usual...