India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

G3 being G3? (Page 2)

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Sarita  i  loved  your   post  Clap. thanks  making  this  new  topic. i  was  thinking  the  same  after  todays  episode . but  so  busy  with  house work  but  i  saw  yours  thats  make  me  happy. i  agree  totaly  that  g3  and  her  reasone  are  patheticAngry. by  saying  that  i  dont  agree  with  rajashri  also . i  dont  understend  her  at all. rajashri  always  want  akashara  at  mayaka. khushi  ho ya  gumOuch. when  she  got  the  news  that  akshara  is  pregnent  then  also  she  want  her  to  come to  mayaka  and  now  when  she  got  the  news  that  akshi  have MC  then  also  she  want  to  call  her  to  mayaka?Angry
here  g3  comeing  back to her  true  colour  . naitik  is  not  asking  her  to  take  akshara  for  few  days  he  just  said  that  she  will  be  happy  with  ananya  so  what is  wrong  in  that? and  naitik  takeing  all  the  stapes  to  making  akashara  come  out  of  the  trauma  so  i  dont  think  g3  should  have  any  problem.
but  here  i  am  so  angry  with  both  the  g3  and  rajashri .

about  todays  episode  i  loved  dadi s  diloges  and  vish  is  also  good . but  the  best  is  naitik  i  loved  his  expretion  while  he  was  waching  akshi  playing  with  ananya. and  he  is  trying  is  best  and  i  think  he  is  the  star  of  the  dayStar.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00YR_Naksh--Sari--moonlight08Asawari_nakshpvlaks_charu__Divya_

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Is G3 slowly being G3 again? Why can't Naithik take her to her maayka? Let's put things in perspective here with G3's excuses not to send bahu to her maayka and her solutions.

• First Excuse - Bahu kamzor hai - Is the trip to her maayka exhausting?Won't M's take good care of her?Let's for a moment agree with her that she is not healthy enough. Is this physical health or mental? The only thing that is different now from a week ago is she had a MC at a very early stage of pregnancy. It is not equivalent to birthing a child. This wasn't like a full fledged delivery where the mother goes through unimaginable physical exhaustion; so I conclude it's not the physical illness but a mental state of mind that she needs to snap out off.
  • Second Excuse - Apna dukh tho apna hota hai. Kab tak dil behlathi rahegi bahu? Very true, apna dukh humesha apna hi hotha hai. What was she suggesting here? Is she saying having your own baby is the solution? Will there be a push to get her pregnant right away? Yes, she is right; Ananya isn't a long term solution. We aren't talking about long term here, hum tho abhi ki baath kar rahe hai. Akshara reacted to the child's presence not to the insignificant chores around the house. For now, she isn't responding to even her husband who is showering her with all the love and care. She loves him the most but isn't reciprocating but there was a spark when she saw this little child. So shouldn't that be the most logical solution?Confused 
  • Third excuse - waqt lagtha hai beta. Yes, like she said it takes time but that doesn't mean you don't try. We just wait for her to snap out of it with time?Confused

G3's solution
- Make her do her regular chores, Rashmi ko Italian dishes sikhaana,  dhobhi, chaay, nashta, ab pasta bhi... SleepyIsn't that physically exhausting too? Nope not as per G3, Singhania Sadan ka seva bhagwan ka seva hai...DeadWe already know her solution, ganghaur but of course Ananya will be there...Confused She finally did figure it out...Clap

Observations from today's episode -  Dadi's advice was the most sensible thing she has said in a long time...LOL Rajsri really looked mental sitting in the car waiting for the rest to show up, paagal khaane se bhaagi hui khaidi lag rahi thi...ROFLBut she held herself together for her daughter...Clap Maybe Vish not wanting to take her caused enough jhatka, he should do that more oftenLOL Vish ke liye a big Hug Super dad with a heart of gold, just a pat on Naithiks's back & a hug to his little girl said it all... If not for him, Rajshri would be a train wreck...ROFL

G3 is right akshi need to get involve with chores and life itself like helping everyone around her( its not that her inlaws are showrt of ppl doing the chores its the logice in staying busy, i should know i been through what G3 has been),  at maika she is not alowed to do anything, and her teacher in crying her mother will be there and she should play with baby once and give her back to her mother thats it she will get attech to her as her own child if she spend more time she should attech to her like bhua. not mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00moonlight08_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  i  loved  your   post  Clap. thanks  making  this  new  topic. i  was  thinking  the  same  after  todays  episode . but  so  busy  with  house work  but  i  saw  yours  thats  make  me  happy. i  agree  totaly  that  g3  and  her  reasone  are  patheticAngry. by  saying  that  i  dont  agree  with  rajashri  also . i  dont  understend  her  at all. rajashri  always  want  akashara  at  mayaka. khushi  ho ya  gumOuch. when  she  got  the  news  that  akshara  is  pregnent  then  also  she  want  her  to  come to  mayaka  and  now  when  she  got  the  news  that  akshi  have MC  then  also  she  want  to  call  her  to  mayaka?Angry
here  g3  comeing  back to her  true  colour  . naitik  is  not  asking  her  to  take  akshara  for  few  days  he  just  said  that  she  will  be  happy  with  ananya  so  what is  wrong  in  that? and  naitik  takeing  all  the  stapes  to  making  akashara  come  out  of  the  trauma  so  i  dont  think  g3  should  have  any  problem.

about  todays  episode  i  loved  dadi s  diloges  and  vish  is  also  good . but  the  best  is  naitik  i  loved  his  expretion  while  he  was  waching  akshi  playing  with  ananya. and  he  is  trying  is  best  and  i  think  he  is  the  star  of  the  dayStar.

but madhavi waht gay3 telling is soemwhat right if she is with ananya she vl get more hurt and really dont liek rajshri anyways always she want her abhu and beti at her place. so dsigusting. if she stay at her maayka akshi is not going to forget her baby at all., this is not at all correct. naitik crush hone wala hai oen side mom and another side akshi really his situation is going to e more pathetic. whom he vl support?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
o feel more problems coming on the way of naskh yaar. dont knwo cv's what they want to show?ananya is only for time being she is not gioing to solve the problem naksh. waht happened. jsut send naksh somewheere so that they can share some thing special. boring akshi daily visiting ananya is not good. and gay3 that's she called congress family to celelbrate gangur festival at ss. but if rajshri ask gay3 to send akshi to her place i think this time rajshri vl at receving end. seh vl def not send akshi to her maayka. may be rajshri vl be asking  naitik directly .dont knwo waht is stored for us. dont to see akshi one palce and naitik one plce cv's please show them together
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i think g3 is right being wid ananya will not help but will make situation worse. It may help this time a bit but not in long run she herself has cope wid new situations.

Edited by sdhg - 16 May 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_charu__Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdhg

i think g3 is right being wid ananya will not help but will make situation worse. It may help this time a bit but not in long run she herself has cope wid new situations.
guys again so many problems or may be mu again in naksh life. gay3 absoltely right ananya is not the solution for akshi they should show this in a better way yaar. sbs they todl may be dooriyaan vl coem betwen dions and akshi may be becoz of this. if start showing so much attachment with ananya she vl be sufferer. no one can help her. may be naitik too suffer this. naitik too vl realise waht he did with was wrong. def chances getting more mu between gay3 andakshi. if soemthing like taht happen naitik vl suffer and akshi vl be sufering more. dont knwo naksh suffered lot again they shwo naksh with mu or problems again cant take more alwys they shwo naksh in problems. if rajshri ask gay3 taht she vl take akshi to her home vl she allow akshi to this or not?
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment in detail but i agree with Madhvi here..both the mothers r highly irritating Angry both want their children in front of them 24X7...okay, that's how mothers are, but i dun like it personally..they deserve some space and they need to face the difficulties of life together, on their own...if u have the support system, nothing like it, but Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try...she was on the doorstep of motherhood, how will she tackle her kids?  her 2 MA's never leave a chance to baby her n naitik Dead uska mann komal hai so? life is not a bed of roses for anybody ! for how long with they protect her? at the end of the day, she'll have to grow up ! 

bad phases come and go...we can't live with them..it's not easy for anybody ! for others, it can be worse...we lose someone very very close to us , but we come to terms with it slowly...i agree, it was a big loss for Akshara but it's not the end of  life..if Akshara loves her family so much, then she must be knowing how sad they get when they see her latka hua face...she can try to be normal for them...n the best way is to keep herself busy...any girl wud want to go to her maayka at the drop of the hat..whenever given a chance ! no saas likes it..but ma is always welcoming..these 3 facts never change ! 

Naitik is making an effort, it's okay..therez nothing wrong in it if Akshara spends sometime with Ananya..mind divert karna hai, kaise bhi ho...she's not a mental patient ke she will get so much attached to ananya...Deadwe've always seen that rajshri always want akshara in maayka but akshara always refuses bec. she's aware of her responsibilities back home...festivals, and then rashmi's wedding is also on cards...toh i'll say that gayitri's perspective is also right and naitik's also...but i've started hating rajshri too much these days Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8anamika00xyzeMadhavi_DiYR_Nakshmoonlight08

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment in detail but i agree with Madhvi here..both the mothers r highly irritating Angry both want their children in front of them 24X7...okay, that's how mothers are, but i dun like it personally..they deserve some space and they need to face the difficulties of life together, on their own...if u have the support system, nothing like it, but Akshara must learn to cope with with the problems of her life, at least she can try...she was on the doorstep of motherhood, how will she tackle her kids?  her 2 MA's never leave a chance to baby her n naitik Dead uska mann komal hai so? life is not a bed of roses for anybody ! for how long with they protect her? at the end of the day, she'll have to grow up ! 

bad phases come and go...we can't live with them..it's not easy for anybody ! for others, it can be worse...we lose someone very very close to us , but we come to terms with it slowly...i agree, it was a big loss for Akshara but it's not the end of  life..if Akshara loves her family so much, then she must be knowing how sad they get when they see her latka hua face...she can try to be normal for them...n the best way is to keep herself busy...any girl wud want to go to her maayka at the drop of the hat..whenever given a chance ! no saas likes it..but ma is always welcoming..these 3 facts never change ! 

Naitik is making an effort, it's okay..therez nothing wrong in it if Akshara spends sometime with Ananya..mind divert karna hai, kaise bhi ho...she's not a mental patient ke she will get so much attached to ananya...Deadwe've always seen that rajshri always want akshara in maayka but akshara always refuses bec. she's aware of her responsibilities back home...festivals, and then rashmi's wedding is also on cards...toh i'll say that gayitri's perspective is also right and naitik's also...but i've started hating rajshri too much these days Angry
do u fel becoz of this gay3 and akshi vl have any problem coming to them acc sbs they there mite be mu or dooriyaan between dions and akshi may be chances r there.do u feel naitik going to sufer between akshi and gay3. dooriyaan vl come with naskh or akshi and maate what do u feel?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index