Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but sarita they should not drag this tracl of mc long it is very sad to see naskh hurt more. sp akshi. and dracula parents really pathetic. again when naitik saw akshi get hurt he felt hurt
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sorry for the late reply Sari..just don't get time these days...i saw yest. episode n u were right..gayitri's thinking was not wrong but her reasons were stupid..bahu is slogging day in and day out in the kitchen, at that time these ppl. don't remember that she needs to rest 🤢 the only thing i remember from yest. episode is the weird tanpura music which they played when naitik was giving medicines to akshara 🤢 taanpure ki taar hi toot gayi 😕

tdy, yes, she went for a day n it's okay..she can visit her maayka anytime, i dun have a problem with that...but i feel at this stage, it's not okay bec. i feel (like i said in the other post), Akshara will be reminded of the tragedy again n again whenever she will look at ananya...if she doesn't feel that way, then it's fine..but mujhe aaj bhi aisa hi laga ke she was sad when doc. said "it's your baby" !! like in the precap when naitik's friend invited him for his son's naamkaran, akshara was lost in her thoughts again...for diverting her mind, they must try something else..like payal or cooking classes (abhi tak i'm stuck there😆 ) 

aaj bhi, Naitik was the ⭐️ he tried to be normal n he notices everytime that Akshara is not able to forget everything..tdy he said it very clearly n in a happy mood that they can plan a baby , the doc. said akshara can become a mother again so why is she sad? i wish the video game scene was shown in detail...a good episode overall , i can't understand the reason for akshara's plain make up  😕 

good epi, overall ..i think they will make akshara pregnant again...every convo hinting at it...2 jokers were irritating..why give akshara so much work? panditji kaunse gaon se aaye the 🤢 shrupnakha looking better these days 🤔 rajshri & co. were good...liked the scene where everyone is looking for jr papita 😆 i panic the same way when i can't find my baby...what else? 

nahi yaar, I absolutely understand how hard it is with all your responsibilities😊
You are stuck with Payal & her cooking classes; I am stuck with the batwara😆 Those were such good few weeks, can't get past it... Aaj firse laddu banana, Rashmi ka rishta & meri rajkumari...🤢

Can they not come up with something new? Not a freak incident but some stable track, more realistic. Like now, can't she join a class that motivates her? But this time let it not be cooking, silai -kadai bhi chalega. Pura din ghar mein chaay- nashta & dhobhi. Such a wasted life...😕Munna tho MBA haina, at least he should instill the confidence in her to take up something. Literature ko chodo, but something that interests her.

Pura time pakaate hai...🤢Mrs Dheora tho is too sweet to be true😕 Jald se they have to get this thing over with, pls don't tell me we have to see a detailed Shurpanaka wedding track for the next 2 months😲 If we have to see Akshara this way till the birth of the next baby, leap le lo baba. Dekha nahi jayega, yeh shok samroh At least rona kam kar diya aaj kal, otherwise the Akshara we know would have cried every 2 mins & hugged her guruma every 30 secs🥱 Of course, ab tho preg ke liye zaroor pressure hoga from both sides of the family. Btw, Dheora's se sach kyun chupaya? I thought when he said kaise mein unhoni ko honi karke dikhatha hun, I almost thought it meant SMP, but it was video games...🤣

Munna is the only pleasant face left on the show😍 He is the only one who puts a smile on my face, even w/all the hardships...😳 Akshara ko maaf karthe hai because of her ordeal.  Baaki sab ke sab ...🥱

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

but sarita they should not drag this tracl of mc long it is very sad to see naskh hurt more. sp akshi. and dracula parents really pathetic. again when naitik saw akshi get hurt he felt hurt

Absolutely agree with you; I think they should simply take a 1yr leap; Akshara delivering a healthy baby. Akshara khush, hum khush...😆

Oops, almost forgotUske pehle SMP tho dikhadho for the 9.30 gang...nahi tho mujhe pitenge...😆
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu  and  Sarita  great  post  by  both  of  you  i  loved  each  and  every  point.👏. i  think  the  best  way  for  akshara  to  come  out  of  this  pain  will  be  going  out  with  payal. or  some one  which  is  not  from  maheshwari  or  singhaniya. she  have  to  go  out  of  the  family . and  it  will  happen  easyly  while  the  outside  world  dont  know  the  tragedy  happend  with  her  so  they  will  treat  her  like  normal  persone  and  that  will  help  alot. as  they  want  pemper  her  and  dont  even  have  to pretend  to  be  normal  with  her. that  will  realy  help  her  . i  think  in  both the  family  only  naitik  is  doing  fab  job👍🏼. i  liked  dadi  today  she  is  correct  that  stay  normal  with  her. and  dont  remind  her  that  she  is  weak as  rajashri  should  know  by  now  that  akshara  is  more  weak  by  heart  then  physical. and  at  maa  and  bma  giving  work  thats  not  the  problem  but  i  think  at  this  point  leaving  her  alone  in  kichan  is  not  the  good  idea  or  anywere  in  the  house. she  will  start  thinking  about  the  pain  as  soon  as  she  will  be  alone. but  i  loved  the  way  naitik  talk  to  her  about  the  MC  and  the  dreams.
rajashri  and  her  love  for  akshara  is  like  any  mom  for  her  doughter  but  she  is  too  much  interfere    in  her  personal  life  . i  bet  when  akshi  will  have  baby  rajashri  will  call every  morning  and  tell  her  how  to  feed  the  baby  give  bath  and  all😡
Star  of  the  week  is  NAITIK  🤗   AND   Dialouge  of  the  week  is  MARI   BAACHI🤢
ps-  i  never  drink  badam  milk    i  think  i  should  drink  it  but  i  gess  its  to  late  now🤣
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FLGators

nahi yaar, I absolutely understand how hard it is with all your responsibilities😊
You are stuck with Payal & her cooking classes; I am stuck with the batwara😆 Those were such good few weeks, can't get past it... Aaj firse laddu banana, Rashmi ka rishta & meri rajkumari...🤢

Can they not come up with something new? Not a freak incident but some stable track, more realistic. Like now, can't she join a class that motivates her? But this time let it not be cooking, silai -kadai bhi chalega. Pura din ghar mein chaay- nashta & dhobhi. Such a wasted life...😕Munna tho MBA haina, at least he should instill the confidence in her to take up something. Literature ko chodo, but something that interests her.

Pura time pakaate hai...🤢Mrs Dheora tho is too sweet to be true😕 Jald se they have to get this thing over with, pls don't tell me we have to see a detailed Shurpanaka wedding track for the next 2 months😲 If we have to see Akshara this way till the birth of the next baby, leap le lo baba. Dekha nahi jayega, yeh shok samroh At least rona kam kar diya aaj kal, otherwise the Akshara we know would have cried every 2 mins & hugged her guruma every 30 secs🥱 Of course, ab tho preg ke liye zaroor pressure hoga from both sides of the family. Btw, Dheora's se sach kyun chupaya? I thought when he said kaise mein unhoni ko honi karke dikhatha hun, I almost thought it meant SMP, but it was video games...🤣

Munna is the only pleasant face left on the show😍 He is the only one who puts a smile on my face, even w/all the hardships...😳 Akshara ko maaf karthe hai because of her ordeal.  Baaki sab ke sab ...🥱

BOLD 🤣 abhi unhoni ko honi karta hoon 🤣

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree with you; I think they should simply take a 1yr leap; Akshara delivering a healthy baby. Akshara khush, hum khush...😆

Oops, almost forgotUske pehle SMP tho dikhadho for the 9.30 gang...nahi tho mujhe pitenge...😆

Acha rahega...we will again be flying high...uske baad jo dikhana hai dikhao hum sehlenge 😆 😆
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Charu  and  Sarita  great  post  by  both  of  you  i  loved  each  and  every  point.👏. i  think  the  best  way  for  akshara  to  come  out  of  this  pain  will  be  going  out  with  payal. or  some one  which  is  not  from  maheshwari  or  singhaniya. she  have  to  go  out  of  the  family . and  it  will  happen  easyly  while  the  outside  world  dont  know  the  tragedy  happend  with  her  so  they  will  treat  her  like  normal  persone  and  that  will  help  alot. as  they  want  pemper  her  and  dont  even  have  to pretend  to  be  normal  with  her. that  will  realy  help  her  . i  think  in  both the  family  only  naitik  is  doing  fab  job👍🏼. i  liked  dadi  today  she  is  correct  that  stay  normal  with  her. and  dont  remind  her  that  she  is  weak as  rajashri  should  know  by  now  that  akshara  is  more  weak  by  heart  then  physical. and  at  maa  and  bma  giving  work  thats  not  the  problem  but  i  think  at  this  point  leaving  her  alone  in  kichan  is  not  the  good  idea  or  anywere  in  the  house. she  will  start  thinking  about  the  pain  as  soon  as  she  will  be  alone. but  i  loved  the  way  naitik  talk  to  her  about  the  MC  and  the  dreams.
rajashri  and  her  love  for  akshara  is  like  any  mom  for  her  doughter  but  she  is  too  much  interfere    in  her  personal  life  . i  bet  when  akshi  will  have  baby  rajashri  will  call every  morning  and  tell  her  how  to  feed  the  baby  give  bath  and  all😡
Star  of  the  week  is  NAITIK  🤗   AND   Dialouge  of  the  week  is  MARI   BAACHI🤢
ps-  i  never  drink  badam  milk    i  think  i  should  drink  it  but  i  gess  its  to  late  now🤣

Yup, you are right. She needs to get out of the zoo every so often. College would have been great, shows Singhania's with nayi soch but maate ko interest hi nahi😆 Normally husband instills that confidence in you to achieve what you thought was impossible but yaha pe Naithik seems content with her pasta making skills😕 Her hobby was ghana but I haven't seen her doing any of it. Kam se kam bhajans seekh lethi tha ki mahan DJ ko khush kare….🤣 but who bhi nayi…Everytime the same old ram charith maanas….🥱

Abhi sirf wed hai baba, already tumne star of the week Naithik ko de diya?😆 Akshara will catch up with the ganghaur kiss & you will do a 180... 🤣 Never doubt the YR khana-pakana tips, badam milk is indeed very good. Mein tho badam kaathi hun every day as a snack, no jokes..…Badam milk ke liye time nahi hai, Rajsri/BM/G3 nahi hai idhar, nahi Gulabo….😆Mein khud Gulabo hun….🤣

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Star  of  the  week  to  Naitik  hi  rahega  😉 itni  mahnat  jo  kare  raha  hai  akshi  ko  normal  karne ki  aur  agar  akshi  ne  ek  kiss  de  bhi  diya  to  woh  to  uska  haak  hai  na 😃
and  yes  i  also  eat  badam  in  the  morning  5  a  day. 😊 i  was  talking  about  the  badam  milk  no  one  ever  gave  me  with  that  love  ki  beti  pe  lo😭. and  yes  i  am  here  also  golabo  and  savita  myself  and  now  i  am  also  a  nurse  in  house  😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yup, you are right. She needs to get out of the zoo every so often. College would have been great, shows Singhania's with nayi soch but maate ko interest hi nahi😆 Normally husband instills that confidence in you to achieve what you thought was impossible but yaha pe Naithik seems content with her pasta making skills😕 Her hobby was ghana but I haven't seen her doing any of it. Kam se kam bhajans seekh lethi tha ki mahan DJ ko khush kare'.🤣 but who bhi nayi'Everytime the same old ram charith maanas'.🥱

Abhi sirf wed hai baba, already tumne star of the week Naithik ko de diya?😆 Akshara will catch up with the ganghaur kiss & you will do a 180... 🤣 Never doubt the YR khana-pakana tips, badam milk is indeed very good. Mein tho badam kaathi hun every day as a snack, no jokes..'Badam milk ke liye time nahi hai, Rajsri/BM/G3 nahi hai idhar, nahi Gulabo'.😆Mein khud Gulabo hun'.🤣

kiss karke ehsaan kiya hai ? 🤢 i'd love to see her in a normal confition..but how long will ananya keep coming to her or akshara going to maayka? how long will akshara be lost in ananya's thoughts ke usko kitna dard hua hoga 😕 

for me no badam milk/milk...😭 nobody to ask "beta lunch kar liya" 😭 "have one more roti" 😭 moms moms hi hoti hai 😊
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
I  realy  want  akshra  to  face  the  truth  and  move  on  first  stap  will  be  telling  Rama  bahen  that  i  lost  my  baby . and  stop the  topic. that  will  be  the  best  way  to  deal  with  this  problem. how  long  naitik  and  g3  will  hide  the  truth  and  baby sit  her  also. the  first  thing  she  need  to  learn  that  as  soon  as  anyone  start  the  topic  about  her  baby  she  need  to  stop  them  that  will  help  her  talking  first  step  towords  the  truth  and  other  want  talk  more  about  like  ramabahen  were  talking  . that  was  more  heart  full  then  her  telling  the  truth  . thats  i  can  tell  by  my  experinace.
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago