Navya
Navya

Precaps are so scary!

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
On friday, i got scared by looking at the precap - navya pushes him away

And today also, i am scared about the whole thing that they showed - Navya tells Anant she is not like others, what will happen then? Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91kkl276samratrocks

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i think anant will get angry coz navya thinks that he is like"other boys"...this ditto think happened with my frnd..she sed to her future bf that i'm not like those gals so the boy got angry nd sed..that even i'm not like other boys..LOL..i have a feeling something similar will happen...after all its based on us youth..

Edited by sweet_chilly - 16 May 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bccl

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

i think anant will get angry coz navya thinks that he is like"other boys"...this ditto think happened with my frnd..she sed to her future bf that i'm not like those gals so the boy got angry nd sed..that even i'm not like other boys..LOL..i have a feeling something similar will happen...after all its based on us youth..

Hayeee Day Dreaming I hope so that sounds much more cute! Clap
Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah, tht will be really cute, and then she will be able to relax more around him! but she should knw tht hes nt tht type of a boy!
Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i actually like the precap...
very realistic... and i think anant's reply to what she said should be something like..."thats what attracted me to you in the first place..." EmbarrassedApprove 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91pkaur92Thaniyah_K-Reshmi-

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

wel said yar its about us youth Smile ..i think this nly ll happen.. They just scare us with d precap so tat v dnt mis d show.. Smile
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
interesting lets see whats his reply
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
but im too much afraid of the future track... im damn sure that the family will force anant to marry that stupid shagun.. n as usual the story will move like a usual stupid K soap tracks... i cant imagine those in navya n also anant n navya getting separated... if something happns like tat i'l immediately stop watching it even though our darling shaheer is there...

i cant imagine navya loosing its charm n proceeding like a stupid multiple marriage, affair serial...

Edited by anamika_0 - 17 May 2011 at 12:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index