India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 16, 2011 (Page 3)

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Just finished watching yesterday's episode. It was truly one of the best episodes.

Adi and Brahmanand: poor brahma LOL he couldn't succeed in keeping adi on his side. Loved the scene. Adi's anger on brahma was awesome Big smile Loved how he gave back to brahma on everything he said Tongue Gooo Adi! Embarrassed

Devyani and Brahmanand: Proud of Devyani Big smile She took Adi's side and not his. Totally unexpected. Really wonderful scene to watch Embarrassed

Uttara and Brahmanand: Didn't even bother watching cause i knew uttara was gonna support her Jijaji Sleepy

Aditya, Priya, Vidya & Guarav: Lovedd how Aditya apolized to Priya. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The bond between Priya & Vidya and Aditya & Gaurav is so sweet. Totally loved the little scene between Gaurav & Adi. Adi was just like a child when he hugged Gaurav. Gaurav's dialogue to Aditya was just amazing!! ClapClap He cares for him soo much. He is a great brother! Tongue

Uttara and Devyani: another unexpected scene! Devyani telling uttara not to intefere in her life was great! Clap I wonder what Uttara will do now...

Great acting by everyone in the show but i loved Devyani the most! Her scenes with uttara and brahmanand were worth watching for. ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyShee_xaanBheegiBasantiFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Its great to see a discussion going on.
From the whole family only Aditya, Priya and Bauji will give a piece of their mind to SSP when the time comes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyShee_xaanBheegiBasanti

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

From the whole family only Aditya, Priya and Bauji will give a piece of their mind to SSP when the time comes.

I agree with you! It will be so much fun to see that happening Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyShee_xaanBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@RadhaK...sorry for shortening your ID...hope that's alright! So agree with you...Devyani's scene with Brahma was the highlight for me yesterday. I am sure she will fight him good and proper whenever she is ready to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyaa147Shee_xaan

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@RadhaK...sorry for shortening your ID...hope that's alright! So agree with you...Devyani's scene with Brahma was the highlight for me yesterday. I am sure she will fight him good and proper whenever she is ready to.

You can call me Riya. I know my username is very long LOL
Yesss! I can't wait to the strong & fighting Devyani. Embarrassed

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

Originally posted by FIZK6

I agree with you! It will be so much fun to see that happening Embarrassed

I too agree with this

Riyaa147Shee_xaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index