India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

manav in jail

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i am feeling bad for manav cause he  will be in jail soon but i tink he kind of deserves it,he trusted people like shibu rther den ajit. he gave much important to karanjkars rther den his own parents,now these karanjkars only will throw him inn jail and plus will again insult him,i just hope savita,ajit comes in the picture to help him ,den finally he can realise who is apna and who is paraya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiGauri22LuvSSeverprayas_Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

ULM deserves Jail as he comitted a crime by writing a cheque when he has no money and insufficient fund in his acct...Cheque is abt to bounce tmrw..His stupidity...He is ruining his own reputation and credibility by doing so...Satish's license he is using for orders, asking buyer to pay money in advance b4 delivery what is up with that?

Does he have NE clue how business is supposed to run..How can he write a cheque when he knows it will bounce..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeversherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

ULM deserves Jail as he comitted a crime by writing a cheque when he has no money and insufficient fund in his acct...Cheque is abt to bounce tmrw..His stupidity...He is ruining his own reputation and credibility by doing so...Satish's license he is using for orders, asking buyer to pay money in advance b4 delivery what is up with that?

Does he have NE clue how business is supposed to run..How can he write a cheque when he knows it will bounce..Embarrassed
he was beter a mechanic,y is he doing dis,i tink archu ka miscarriage is on cards,dis is wat i feel.i just dont beleve how dumb he can be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
No matter what I dont want Archu to lose their baby...I hope Savita comes to rescue and saves that baby...I dont want to condone this type of behavior which allows a baby to miscarry b/c Dad and Mom can't make right decisions and bring troubles to themselves..Shame on ArMan both..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMesherma

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Manav deserved this. 
Y does he have to take all the problems of this world on his shoulders. 
Manav and Manohar sud have informed satish and vinod. satish wud have helped.
Y r CVs hell bent in ruining archana and manav s character. first they showed stupid ideas of archana to cure savita to make her shine and now to make manav shine they r making him do this. manav himself is suffering without enough money to take care of his child and wife, y did he have to give a cheque wen their was not enough fund in bank.. dint he knew he wud be put behind bars if cheque bounces. now wat bout his unborn child and archana if he goes and sits in his second home ie., jail.. who will take care of them.
 manav and archana will be happy the day they stop poking their nose in others matters and helping others wen they themselves are in need of help.

pallaishermaDabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

he does this and he goes arnd firing people for being chor.. 
armaan have no qualms about lying to official ( Adoption ) giving bounced chq to bank/govt offcials .. but other time they will wrap themselves in blanket of truth and call others names..
this is the true face of the leads... take more than one can handle and never try and be happy with wat u got!
even though they had great chances to be happy they are throwing thing away...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
this time he deserves to go to jail .He knowingly has given a cheque that will bounce ...
This is against the law ...

Why are the writers bent upon making Manav inot such a wrong human being ..

I seriously think someone in the writing team hates Sushant and Ankita ...

shermaSunoNa...Dabulls23

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am just irritaTed with the way show is progressingAngrySushant should just leave this serial and think about other optionsStern Smile

shermanikitagmcDabulls23

Go to top