Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dint find maithili impressive ? (Page 4)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 38493

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I Disagree With You TM. Sukriti Is Awsome In Any Role. I Should Now Cause I Watched Her Other Show. Agle Janam On Zeetv. She Was Prefect In IT. Just Like She Is Now As Maithali/Pia.

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Suku acting was good but do need little improvment . Considering she is doing negative for first time ...i would rather give her some time . She need to be little more evil( dont know it is acting or dilouge)  ...but she play the best as piya role completely flawless



Edited by abhaylove - 16 May 2011 at 11:16pm
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Completely disagree with u..suku rocked as metz in d upcoming episodes we will surely more of her awsum and rocking acting..she was fantastic yesterday..
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 31765

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

today suku ok with as maithli, i think this is a her first episode  as mainthli so she can improve a letter but in today episode, i don't find her that impressive, something lack is there i cannot pinpoint but i am not satisfied, but she is awesome as piya. she need to be better evil, she have a tough compitition with sid after all .


 
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 12031

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Disagree With You TM. Sukriti Is Awsome In Any Role. I Should Now Cause I Watched Her Other Show. Agle Janam On Zeetv. She Was Prefect In IT. Just Like She Is Now As Maithali/Pia.

sukriti does negative roles  very nicely i agree but i dint find her dialoge delivery that good ,may be becoz  her competition is with sid ,in agle janamm ,she was negative but her she needs to be negitive vampire.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 12031

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Suku acting was good but do need little improvment . Considering she is doing negative for first time ...i would rather give her some time . She need to be little more evil( dont know it is acting or dilouge)  ...but she play the best as piya role completely flawless

exactly even i felt the same
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 12031

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

today suku ok with as maithli, i think this is a her first episode  as mainthli so she can improve a letter but in today episode, i don't find her that impressive, something lack is there i cannot pinpoint but i am not satisfied, but she is awesome as piya. she need to be better evil, she have a tough compitition with sid after all .


 

exactly ,even i was feeling the same ,thanks for agreeing Smile


Edited by tanvismile - 17 May 2011 at 12:16am
ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Joined: 26 April 2011
Posts: 321

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
she need to act better

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index