India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i dint find maithili impressive ?

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i just dint find maithili impresive nor the storyline ?sukku as maithili looked very gorgeous ,her vampire romance with sid was so much fun to watch,but i dint like her dialoge delivery ,looked like she had breathing problem ,,in between her speech she took many breaks which only means sukku s efforts were visible ,it was supose to be effortless scene right .look at hasena the way she speaks so effortlessly .

maithili entry was superb  but today i dint like her ,now i guess maithili will kill sid i dont trust her ,she can do anything for power ,some say sid turned her into evil but what i feel is maithili is reason for enimity ,hatred between abhay and sid . it is maithili who have been using sid for years ,sid is total chamcha LOLhe just does what maithili says,may be she the reason for sid s death.becoz sid is so powerful no one else can kill him.and if ull remember chand got info from kasuli that it is someone from here who have been  reaching out our information to that dushman.so obviously sid was the one giving her all information .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoxXxNoreen786xXxHot_Indo_ChillyPari-Gupta

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Emm i guess suku did superb job ... And i found her awesome today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaDashingCuteJazzmanjhapyar-ishk.Jane..

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Emm i guess suku did superb job ... And i found her awesome today
she tried her level best Clapbut i feel she needs more practice
DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Sukku has some difficulty with speaking in pure hindi..If they can let Maithli use some English words in b/w, she'll do an amazing job.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wkamran

i am disagree with your point of view ,although her dialog in some places weak  but she is looking very impressive in negative role
i like suku as mythli 

i felt some problem with her tone ,i know it realy challenging to talk like that .i salute her for that Clapi m sure she will improve  but i wasnt geting entertained with maithili s character .
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I also feel Maithili is not genuine towards Sid. She's still all in for Abhayendra.
As far as Suku goes, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I think she did a phenomenal job, not flawless but no flaws which can't be ignored. Considering she's attempted such a character for the first time, I'm really impressed and given a wee-bit of time, I'm sure she'll do wonders Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

s-jawadgitika.jmanjhaasena--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Sukku has some difficulty with speaking in pure hindi..If they can let Maithli use some English words in b/w, she'll do an amazing job.

u have a valid point dear.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index