how many felt mama-lucky interesting than maaneet

Posted: 12 years ago
i felt that maaneet scenes are boringgg 
mamaji-lucky-pammi-dev-nandini =====tracks are more interesting don't u think so .

no offense plsss its only my view.

i think cv's have given up on maaneet scenes or not making any effort to make  it interesting------plsss cv's make sure u concentrate on maaneet too .
if u don't then these characters can overshadow them in no time.atleast try somthing new.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I think we are getting less scenes of Maan & Geet bcz i read in some post that DD is on leave for 2 days so we have to just tolerate with BD for few days as we knw that she is not fine (DD) she also need some rest. I hope she return fit & fine. I am also sure that our show will be back on track after few dayz. So till than enjoy the show as the side track is properly align with the Maan & Geet track.
Luv
TC
Atiffa
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i repeat drashti is ill so thats why there is less of maaneet but that doesnt mean they r boring no one can beat maaneet jodi when they r onscreen together they set the screens on fire an we maaneet fans never wanna stop watching them,i like mamma an lucky they r so funny better that watching dev an nandini track but maaneet can never be boring,they r the ones who have kept us glued to geet show till today 

Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

i repeat drashti is ill so thats why there is less of maaneet but that doesnt mean they r boring no one can beat maaneet jodi when they r onscreen together they set the screens on fire an we maaneet fans never wanna stop watching them,i like mamma an lucky they r so funny better that watching dev an nandini track but maaneet can never be boring,they r the ones who have kept us glued to geet show till today 

hello yaar i talked about maaneet scenes not gurti who is telling i feel like that it's cv's fault giving us same boring scenes b/w maaneet can't they change it to make it magical sorry to say it's u view if u are satisfied with same eyelock,hugging ,pulling near u must be happy but for me its boring u heard it wright boringgg if u see old scenes last year without even touching they created waves that's what i want to say.
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I am loving the episodes and Maaneet keh scenes  mere leye toh kabbi ve na toh boring teh na he kabbi hongye never!!!! I love Maaneet... But I respect ur POV😳

Way Maaneet can never be boring!!
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Well I am loving the episodes and Maaneet keh scenes  mere leye toh kabbi ve na toh boring teh na he kabbi hongye never!!!! I love Maaneet... But I respect ur POV😳

Way Maaneet can never be boring!!

Agree

ok guys ur views i respect a lot 
do u think if cv's repeat ly show over and over again the same thing i bet one day u will feel the same thing that i felt  --------cv's need to give them something new.
 they have the best gurti jodi i feel pitty on these actors cv's are not even trying to break the circle showing old scenes which nissar used to show will not help.giving new things experiment were gurti never tried before.
why nissar was famous because he gave us scenes which we never saw before .
that's my point gurti or maaneet can't be boring 
scene which cv's are giving are boring and were is our maan i can't see maan anywere were is his style .
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jshaila

ok guys ur views i respect a lot 

do u think if cv's repeat ly show over and over again the same thing i bet one day u will feel the same thing that i felt  --------cv's need to give them something new.
 they have the best gurti jodi i feel pitty on these actors cv's are not even trying to break the circle showing old scenes which nissar used to show will not help.giving new things experiment were gurti never tried before.
why nissar was famous because he gave us scenes which we never saw before .
that's my point gurti or maaneet can't be boring 
scene which cv's are giving are boring and were is our maan i can't see maan anywere were is his style .

Yh,CV's shud get ideas from FF's for orginality😳
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azee11

I think we are getting less scenes of Maan & Geet bcz i read in some post that DD is on leave for 2 days so we have to just tolerate with BD for few days as we knw that she is not fine (DD) she also need some rest. I hope she return fit & fine. I am also sure that our show will be back on track after few dayz. So till than enjoy the show as the side track is properly align with the Maan & Geet track.

Luv
TC
Atiffa

i agree atifa