India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Today's Episode was so sad... :(

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I felt sooo bad for Toasty and literally had watery eyes, My heart went out to her totally! I can't believe nobody believes her, well maybe I can, but I cant believe that TEJ doesn't believe her...Ouch

Gyan rocked as always! I'm glad he stood up for Toasty and supported her. In all honesty Tej should've been the one to do that but sadly he doesn't believe Toasty at all.

What is with these husbands?!?!AngryDead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

agniinirleppannuHeenapaaabbbnikkigreentasha80kinshukkiaashiqGauri22ghotalazwadi..doll

punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
tej does believe her but sometimes it best if he doesn't say anything, its one of those times. because if he supports her, no one in the family will support her. it would be easy answer that they both leave the family. but this way the problems have to be solved, they can't just leave.
kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
feel so bad for toasty her husband is not supportin her yaar ..
i think gyan is one of the character in saas bina sasural..
Am_So_Special Groupbie
Am_So_Special
Am_So_Special

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
IKR!!!!!...Cn't believe Tej didn't support her!!! ANd Gyan Rocked in today's episode.!!!!!!!!!Wink
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I HAD TO UPDATE IT! omg   it was soo sad!! tomorrow is going to be torture updating a "maha"epi i guess..
i'm so glad for gyaan.. at least he stands up for her...   and cuz of him she had her say too... i understand the chaturs but at the same time, theyre treating her the way theyve been treated...   no justice!  i hope for the best ...
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Malti's mom needs to get the idiots down to their knees. They deserve that. Pashu should be sent back to the jungle and Chedi in a mental hospital.
Am_So_Special Groupbie
Am_So_Special
Am_So_Special

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Malti's mom needs to get the idiots down to their knees. They deserve that. Pashu should be sent back to the jungle and Chedi in a mental hospital.

Lmao...Hahahahahaha...i fink dats a great idea!!...Mental hospital and d JungleLOLLOLLOL...Lol...Perfect idea!!!!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index