Why does Naina want to talk to Daksh?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
HI Guys

Why do you think Naina wants to talk to Daksh? Did you notice that when she was thinking about Abhi proposing to her, she automatically thought of daksh? She also said to Aai that she wont eat without him. I think she wants to tell him about Abhi's proposal and ask him what he thinks she should do. He is going to be so hurt because he will want to say for her to marry him instead but he wont say that. I am worried that she is going to accept Abhi's proposal and our daksh will be completely shattered! Naina needs to see that the one she is looking for is right in front of her!! 😊
yes daksh ka dil already toot chuka hai
ab naina usse suggestion poochkar aur bhi toot jaayega
shisha hai yaa dil ho aakhir toot jaata hai
she herself cannot understand and cannot take a decision on Abhi's matter. So she wanted to discuss that with him. She thinks that for her Daksh is as a best friend. Stll does not convinced with the love for him. Remember, she asked Daksh, after proposing that girl she wll be yours. Then whether he will forget her or not. So she has tension in loosing him. Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
I hope when she talk to him she see the hurt and pain in his eyes and tells him she love him and not Ahbi🥺
i'm worried that naina wil say yes to abhi on daksh's recommendation
Daksh wont tell her to marry Abhi, he will support whatever decision she makes, because he wants her to be happy. I was happy with todays dakshna scene, it was like a wife looking after her hubby the way she was taking care of him!