India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Himmanshoo's Performances (Page 7)

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I agree that movei is on fb as a sampel for his acting and I must say he willnot get many roles based on that film.

But on the basis of BBAT he will be hunted for real good roles. BBAT is the best thing happening to Himanshu. Guddus character explores and evolvs myreids of feelings and emotions with expressions. Different geeks and gestures wich goes with him being Guddu. He has given a Guddu that feels real, we understands his whims, irritation his mentalety his likes and disslikes. His predejuces his achelles heel. That one Guddu i worth many good hindi films roled togather. Since we see him five days a week he is so close like a real person whom we know.

When I saw other male leads I saw that they just twiched their eyes or mouth to give irritation or anger. Guddu is first calm and then like a fury bursting out of every pore of his body. His face , hand, feet, shoulders nose everything goes in a spin. He displays his emotions with whole heart and whole body. That is tremendous.

I must say that I have not been taken so by any other acter except Gunjhun and I mean Guddu and Runjhun. They compliment eachothers acting superbly.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakuraK__SSushmaGillrani2007luvsagarJulie0001jps01Infofan

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

well said azuria...!!!!ClapClapClap

BBAT CVs might not have seen that junk...thats why he got such a good role...i couldnt stand the clipping for even a minute i guess...

HOW FREAK...he is such...umm..."HIMU VISITS IF AT TIMES"...so i guess its better for me to keep quite...!!!

editted: HIMANSHU as GUDDU is just wow...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriajps01

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
somebody has posted this link of the movie in his wall but himanshoo removed it...i think he regrets now doing that  kind of cheap movie...thank god that movie didn't release .after portraying guddu i hope good film will come to him very soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakuraSushmaGillazuria

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rijuridhi

somebody has posted this link of the movie in his wall but himanshoo removed it...i think he regrets now doing that  kind of cheap movie...thank god that movie didn't release .after portraying guddu i hope good film will come to him very soon

Himmanshoo is such a talented actor..hope he gets a good film..Wink

MikanSakuraSonadevazuriajps01

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rijuridhi

LOL...matlab he has got back his senses...phew...
thanx 4 the news riju...Dancing

LOVE YOU GUNJHUN...Hug
n NIVANSHU too...Heart
all the best...

LONG LIVE BBAT...Thumbs Up

Edited by mikanS - 13 June 2011 at 10:29am

Sonadevazuriajps01rani2007

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MikanSakura

Originally posted by nadeera

Originally posted by mikanS

i hate you guddu...!!!CryCry
LOLLOLLOL
he was eating a chocolate with that bimbo on the other end of the choc...CryCryCry
i felt so disgusted that i stopped watching there itself...kaminey, biwi ko bhul gaya???
very bad... Mr HASHMIwardhan part1...!!!!AngryAngryAngry

it was not even a chocolate... it was even gross...he and that besharam aurat were having a banana ...yuckie!!!

chee...ek baar guddu mere samne aye...use maar maar ke chatni bana dungi...!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
"EK KHOON MAAF..."AngryAngry

LOL  I didn't see these comments earlier. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraazuriajps01

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MikanSakura

Originally posted by munam_13

what is this ??? [:O]

"guddu ki akal ghaas chadne gayi"
or
"guddu ban gaya jhabbu"
or
"guddu's shoot for murder 3...to murder our impressions on him..Cry"

ROFL

Oh my god, these comments...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraazuria

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Well Bananas asaide Guddu has been doing well trying to woo his wife but still not working the way he wants it!!!UnhappyUnhappyBroken Heart

But Guddu is still Guddu in all those nice moments you see that Old Guddu surface with the voice now and then and the old way of saying thins too. Its so good to see old Guddu in that new Guddu from time to time.
Very nice acting Himanshoo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinayjps01Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index