Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MikanSakura

chee...ek baar guddu mere samne aye...use maar maar ke chatni bana dungi...!!!!!😑😑😑
"EK KHOON MAAF..."😑😑

πŸ˜†  I didn't see these comments earlier. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MikanSakura

"guddu ki akal ghaas chadne gayi"
or
"guddu ban gaya jhabbu"
or
"guddu's shoot for murder 3...to murder our impressions on him..😭"

🀣

Oh my god, these comments...πŸ˜†

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Bananas asaide Guddu has been doing well trying to woo his wife but still not working the way he wants it!!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ’”

But Guddu is still Guddu in all those nice moments you see that Old Guddu surface with the voice now and then and the old way of saying thins too. Its so good to see old Guddu in that new Guddu from time to time.
Very nice acting Himanshoo.
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG... that was a shocker for me...I never ever would think Himmanshoo would do a something like that.. he seems like such a good person on screen and in his real life...that he wouldn't never do such kind of roles.. but anyway.. don't think i will get over this one. Plz don't show his fans such yucky videos...
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!  I like him as Guddu and he SHOULD remain like that!
That movie thing is terrible!!!
And like omg that's Shaili from ymggk!!!!
Hate that movie it's not suiting their personalities
That movie looks quite funnyπŸ˜† but wild to and I don't like Himmanshoo and Karuna doing it
They rock the soap operas and should keep doing them instead of the movies~my opinion

Himmanshoo did excellent in all his other performances though but I like him best in Bhagonwali😊
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why u gals r concentrating on that cheap movie instead of appreciating his performance in 'Seven' πŸ˜†
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What is seven??? I can't speak for other girls, but for me as being his fan, i like that person he enacts.. and then so see him do what ever it was on that movie.. it ruined my whole perception of him..
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waws

What is seven??? I can't speak for other girls, but for me as being his fan, i like that person he enacts.. and then so see him do what ever it was on that movie.. it ruined my whole perception of him..

didn't u even read the post where u r posting? πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

I actually am thinkin' about following "Seven" but I don't like how there isn't a 2nd season.  The first season of it ended on a cliffhanger for cryin' out loud.  Well, I heard that it did.  He looks hot in that show.   

The story was written with a 2nd season in mind. But, the great Indian audience didn't accept a path breaking show neither did Sony promote it well.
People will complain when they get stale old shows but don't appreciate when something so nice comes up!