Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: athisdagrh

Preeti 🤗

Update is very nice. Shweta Tiwari sig and AG sigs are beautiful and texts are wonderful 👍🏼

Thnx for liking it luv...means alot to me xxx
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update Preeti jaan 👏 just too good!! I really really like the anushka icons..they came out superb..also love the Additi sigs..my fav one is the one that reads Priceless expressions. 😳
all the other sigs are mind-blowing as well sweetu!! oh and Maaneet 😍 keep it up and look you're almost done w/ this shop..SWEETTT!!!!
i better be the first to get your PM for the next shop since i wanna reserve on the first page..

love you
-Anji
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

amazing update Preeti jaan 👏 just too good!! I really really like the anushka icons..they came out superb..also love the Additi sigs..my fav one is the one that reads Priceless expressions. 😳
all the other sigs are mind-blowing as well sweetu!! oh and Maaneet 😍 keep it up and look you're almost done w/ this shop..SWEETTT!!!!
i better be the first to get your PM for the next shop since i wanna reserve on the first page..

love you
-Anji

Annjuuu!,

Thnx for the comment babe...ur comments always mean alot to me Embarrassed😆

Im glad u liked this update its not that good made it in a hurry coz of my excitement about Harshitis return...n if it wasnt for u helping wiv the pics then mein toh mar jati 😛.

Sure ill PM u first r u online in anova hour or so i wanna reply to thse n then ill start on the ova 1.

ILY tooo <3
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Afeelicious-

lovely update dear

Thnx for liking means alot xxx
Anjilicious thumbnail
Yea I'll be online in an hour...Right now im just checking my emails and stuff from my sister and mom..haha about to call 'em...its almost 7pm here..so yea for sure i'll be online..just msg me when you're already sweety :) I'll be waiting..

oh Additi is coming back Amit huh?? what a/b Harshu...??
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Yea I'll be online in an hour...Right now im just checking my emails and stuff from my sister and mom..haha about to call 'em...its almost 7pm here..so yea for sure i'll be online..just msg me when you're already sweety :) I'll be waiting..

oh Additi is coming back Amit huh?? what a/b Harshu...??

Thats good...hope ur enjoying ur vacations 😳

Ill quickly reply to the comments n get started on the 3rd! OMG I fink im dreaming 😆😃

Additi is cumming back wiv Amit on Star One n Harshad is cumming back wiv Aasiya Kazi on Imagine so once again same timings 😉
Anjilicious thumbnail
oh im having a blast here...time is flying by..tho im still here for another month..so yay!! lol
anyways!! awhh wish they couldve casted together in one show or the other..i have no idea who the girl playing alongside harshad is..tho I do know Amit from Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and Dil Mill Gaye..well at least we'd get to see 'em on tv again.. :)
Preeti.xo thumbnail

oh im having a blast here...time is flying by..tho im still here for another month..so yay!! lol
anyways!! awhh wish they couldve casted together in one show or the other..i have no idea who the girl playing alongside harshad is..tho I do know Amit from Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and Dil Mill Gaye..well at least we'd get to see 'em on tv again.. :)

OH coool...ur lucky i may be going to scotland or Cornwall if the doctor allows me to 😕 enjoyu ur holiday to the fullest...😳 n yh Amit is from KYPH, Khyunki, DMG etc n Aasiya is from Bandini im sure u must have heard of it 😃.

N yh atleast we get to see em again on TV
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khat2027

Very lovly dear :)

Thnx for liking!

Means alot to me xxx
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

Hey Preeti wonderful updates.  Great job Preeti 👏

Love all your siggies.

I am sorry not commenting on your previous update.  So, let me comment on your previous update and your recent update.

Previous (page 118):

The IPKKND siggies are wonderful.  I really love the captions you chose for all of them.  I don't watch the show but it looks perfect for them.

Additi's siggies are too gorgeous.  You really captured her beauty so well.

Meet's siggie is too cute.

The rest of them are great.

Recent update (page 137)

Preeti, I am mad at you right now.  How dare you say these creation you have made is your worst? All of them are mindblowing.  I love them all.  😲 <-- this was really me and my actual reaction when I saw your creations.

AS siggies are amazing.  You really brought out her beauty. 

Geet siggie.  I am 😍 with it right now.  I really love it.  I am going to use it.

Once again, your AG siggies are really beautiful.  Love the one with the caption: "Priceless Expressions".  It is so true.  Only Additi could make expression like that without a flaw.

Preeti, I never want to hear you say that your creations are ever bad.  Some of us (me included) could never do something like this.  This is beautiful update.  Your really did a great job 👏

Thank you for the PMs.  I can't wait to see your next updates. 

Thnx for liking love...n thnx again for commenting on the previous updatees!

Im glad u liked all of em it really means a lot...n so do ur comments.

Thnx for ur lovely comments.

Keep visiting.

Luv ya xxx