| Preeti's Precious Designz #2 [CLOSED] | - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago

What are you still doing here Uswah...you want to get caught?
All of u come to the CC abb dekho mein kaya karti hoon
Grace i m telling her i m innocent 😳...u all evil grls call me here😈

Now i m flying frm this place ...
Here to make an official request for my FF Banner

...honest

Um, this one may be a bit more work then the other two...

Style:
Like the previous request...the title banners in the forums (example Kis Desh forum title banner)...the way the pictures are merged and blended but of course the banner can be bigger to fit all the pictures in. 

No flashing, blinking, or glitter text

But you change the colors (example black and white, blue-green, red-orange, etc.)

Text:
All the Wrong Moves In All the Right Ways (title of the FF)

Background scrolling text...if there is any room
"Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you refuse to let go"

Pictures:
So this is going to be a lot tougher for you because majority of these pictures I put up I actually would like you to use but you can crop, cut (Example if Meher is in a lot of pictures already you could cut her out of the one with Ash and just have Ash), resize, merge, blend as needed.

Here are the pictures you can choose to use or not.  Prem and Heer pictures are here because you can decide which ones will better fit with what you are trying to create.

Use this if you need a background image to blend or merge pics into and fill spaces

Requirements:
-would like to have this pic in the middle of the Banner (crop, resize as necessary)

-Prem pic on one side of the banner and Heer pic on the other side of the banner with all the other pics filling in the spaces

-at least one pic of Prem and Heer crying or sad

-title of the FF  All the Wrong Moves In All the Right Ways

Thanks for making these FF/SS Banners for me. 

The other two you've made have been amazing πŸ€—

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Thank u for ur lovely comments everyone

Suggestion list:

1)  -Cute_Angel- ~Dalena, Monaya [DONE] Mayur, Premeer

2) IheartChai ~  Shahrukh Khan [DONE] Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone [DONE] Sonam Kapoor [DONE] Kareena Kapoor [DONE] Katrina Kaif [DONE] Maduri Dixit [DONE]

Tellywood: Sushant Singh Rajput [DONE] Anikta Lokhande [DONE] Gurmeet Choundhary, Drashti Dhami, Arjun Bijlani, Vivian Dsena, Harshad Chopda, Additi Gupta [DONE] Premeer, Harshiti
ZoobiDoobi ~ Kareena Kapoor

3) Zeenat ~ Kajen [DONE] 

4) Mariam ~ Naksh, Salekh, Shahid-Sonam

5) Premeer_Mayur ~  Prem Heer [DONE]  Mayank Nupur, Samrat Gunjan, Jennifer Winget [DONE] Sushant Singh Rajput [DONE]  Gaurav Khanna, Naitik Akshara

6) -Sabz- ~ Harshad, Jennifer [DONE] Harshjen, Shweta Tiwari

7) -Alisha- ~ PiA, Harshiti

8) ..Angel.. ~ Jay Sean [DONE]  Amir Khan (Boxer)

9) Viniva Sharma ~ Mayur [DONE] Sajan, P2 n Saksham, Damon n Elena : TVD, Hammad n Iman : Khuda aur Mohabbat, Stefen n Elena : TVD, Arjuhi, Premeer [DONE]  Rayansh n Kriya : Dil Dosti Dance (D3 - Channel V),Abhiya, Navya n Anant , PraSha, KaSh , KaJen [DONE]  Abhi Nikki, Sushaan

10) -Hina- ~ Imaan, Hamaad, Khuda aur Mohabbat

11) PrincessBushi ~ Kash

12) Taani96 ~ Anushka Avi/Sig [DONE]

13) Amira_Saeed ~ Arjuhi, Premeer, TaAnu [Sorry Rejected] 😳, Kash, Kajen [DONE] 

14) mjht_one ~ mayur, arjuhi, D3

15) Zaryab...Khan ~  Shwetatiwari nd iqbalkhan , only shwetatiwari  [DONE] Shweta nd manoj bohra , HC nd Jenny , maangeet

16) Alisha- Sheikh ~ Harshad Chopra, Sushant singh Rajput [DONE] Karan Kundra, Salman Khan , Shahid Kapoor, Krikita karma , Anupriya kapoor [Sorry Rejected] 😳 Aditi gupta [DONE]  Ankita lokhande [DONE]

17) Aditiloveskajen ~ Kajen [DONE]  JW and KSG Individual

18) Zayeesha ~ Premeer/Harshiti, Reet, Prisha

19) Genifan ~ sonam kapoor  [DONE] kat  [DONE] srk  [DONE] kareena  [DONE] genelia, and additi [DONE]  kritka

Done!

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago

Hey!!

Im back with an update. Been soo busy with exams i havent really been able to make anything.

Ive been able to do some suggestions i think ill do em in batches makes life easier for all of us.

Im not really meant to be on page 47. Whilst i was away i had some unexpected visitors who decided to spam 10 pages πŸ˜‘. But now their sorry n promised they won't do it again. So ill be updating regularly after my exams.

Heres the batch pf suggestions:

Jay Sean ~ Suggested by ..Angel..

Kajen ~ Suggested by Zeenat, Viniva Sharma, Amira_Saeed, AditilovesKajen

Shweta Tiwari ~  Suggested by Zaryab...Khan & -Sabz-

Premeer ~ Suggested by -Cute_angel-, Iheartchai, Premeer_Mayur, Viniva Sharma, Amira_Saeed, Zayeesha

Sonam Kapoor ~ Suggested by Iheartchai, Genifan

Deepika Padukone ~ Suggested by IheartChai,

Shahrukh Khan ~ Suggested by IheartChai, Genifan

Sushant Singh Rajput ~ Suggested by Iheartchai, Premeer_Mayur, Alisha-Sheikh,

Katrina Kaif ~ suggested by Iheartchai, Genifan

Additi Gupta ~ Suggested by Iheartchai, Alisha-Sheikh, Genifan

Monaya ~ Suggested by -Cute_angel-,

Jennifer Winget ~ suggested by -Sabz-, Aditiloveskajen

Ankita Lokhande ~ Suggested by Iheartchai, Alisha-Sheikh,

Madhuri Dixit ~ Suggested by Iheartchai,

Kareena Kapoor ~ Suggested by Iheartchai, Zoobidoobi, Genifan

Akki n Anushka ~ Suggested by Taani96

Something i made for the Premeer special 😳

If you would like to recieve a PM then plz press the like button on the first page
Reserved

Ok as I was the main person behind the Spamming in ur shop whilst I was away I am one o those that has to give u a long comment.

Ok coming to ur update me loved it.

Seriously it's great n all ur sigs turned out better than o had expected simply because u tried very hard and ur hard work has shown.

I will comment according to each sig XD

First one Jay Sean

Haye u had to do him first knocked me out didn't u.

I seriously loved the sig esp the pics n that see thru text in ur style gawjuss!

Next the Kejen sig wow I liked it better than the first one n the outline of the text matches wiv Jennys dress liked ur idea n once again loved the see thru text.

Then comes Shweta Tiwari boy is that sig hot or not.

The texture colouring n everything else is just bang on.

After that I see Premeer ur fav everyone's face.

I just loved the blending on it u used the best pics n it just came out sooo good.

This one is in my list of favorites along wiv some others.

Sonam Kapoor where did u find that picture???

I've never seen it before XD well not before this update instead of Sonam Kapoor u could have written stylish Sonam or sum fink else buh who cares I still love it.

What's after this Deepika Padukone loved the pic n the sig is sooo nice n simple loved it.

The king of Bollywood what can I say about him loved his sig esp that red coloring that made it stand out more. Lovely.

Ahhh my chocolate boy Sushant I love him his sig is my fav simply coz I love him alot after Mohit tho.

Kat loves her sig it's sooo simple but it stands out.

Addict Gupta one I'm adding that in to my list of favorites too simply coz inlove her n u just enhanced her beauty even more by putting a flower there n I loved the coloring.

Monaya my forever favs u know what I think about them i will go on forever about them I loved the sig alot keep making on em.

Next comes Jenny this is the beat style of urs ever n Im loving it same with the ankita and kareena one.

Madhuris I love her n I loved the sig u made of her n esp the colouring of the text it goes so well with the texture.

Akki n Anushka I loves their Avis awesome blossom n the border is just wow.

N the Premeer special hai.

Loved the update I hope this was long enough I'll make it longer of you want.

Keep up the great work

Love ya <3

I might add em in my box soon.
Edited by -Cute_Angel- - 12 years ago