Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bye guys I am leaving m very sad to see that everyone wants sid dead😭 I cant see him dieing so m leaving byeπŸ˜”
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz yea but we were on same boat on Vivah topic and again this topic 🀣

Everyone in the forum barring a couple of preachers were on the same boat there 🀣

arey u dont know why...bcoz Abhay still loves his big bro πŸ˜†...and i have already proved it through my theories that he loves Sid more than Piya  πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya, I do. I mentioned it when I quoted Ishan πŸ˜›

on a serious note, i think Abhay will cry the most if Sid gets killed..

I'm sure! And if he's the one to kill Sid, he'll blame himself for the rest of his life. Don't we know how Abhay is  

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

but why will Metz make her half vampire and leave Piya alive in coffin? πŸ˜†...that doesnt make sense πŸ˜†...infact i dont think Piya will stay in coffin for one year even πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>>I don't know how I have this idea in mind. I think I read  it somewhere that Sid is going to put her in coffin and there will be a leap of one year after that. That's why I thought she will be in coffin for a year. Doesn't that make sense if Metz has to pose as Pia? Metz will leave her half-alive because she is interrupted by somebody's entry. Or to come back and enjoy telling Pia how her evil plans are working? This will be more of ego-booster for her, I guess. Another reason I can imagine that Metz needs to drink Pia's blood periodically to retain her super powers.  Not sure but there could be so many reasons to keep Pia alive. 

ayenge Superiors bhi ayenge πŸ˜†...i think Sid mentioned in one of his interviews that upcoming Vampires (which is obviously superiors) will b mind readers..
>> Will wait. Possible then that Sid is grounded by Superiors or put in some kind of Vampire exileπŸ˜†

omg if Archi knows that Vampires can come from dead then why is she crying around? 😑 
🀣
May be she doesn't know. Mujhe toh abhi abhi Poco ne bataya.πŸ˜† 

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanvismile

thats wat i feel ,maithili has poisoned sid towards his own family for years she has just used him ,he is so much mad in her love that he justs follows her orders.imagine sid following orders πŸ˜­like her palto kutta .these two brothers fought for years for this stupid vampire lady πŸ˜‘

lol i never thought of Metz controlling Sid πŸ˜†...i always thought the other way round πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...new twist here i guess πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vivluv

Nishi u making me angry now😑 koi sid ko nahi maar sakta metz kya uska king father bhi aagaya toh woh bhi mere sid ka kuch nahi bigaad sakta😳😳😳

i dont know if anyone will kill Sid but now i feel like killing u πŸ˜‘
wth is all this?...u r annoying me now...i m going too...bye

rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think it will be Abhay...i really don't know why but i have a feeling it will be Abhay...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Bye guys I am leaving m very sad to see that everyone wants sid dead😭 I cant see him dieing so m leaving byeπŸ˜”

Hey Archi - this is not fair. Just because you don't want to see, doesn't meant that discussion can't happen. Girlie, you need to be open-minded. In fact, you were more open-minded when you were Viv's fan. I still remember your good spirits when we actually teased you for Viv vs Sid. This is why I accepted your friend request because you seemed to so cool girl.  What happened to you? 

Remember, this is just for fun post. Nishi or anybody else are not targeting you or Sid. They are just discussing the possibilities - which are mentioned by articles and confirmed by Sidhant and Vivian. Please take in good spirits as you used to do before. You were such a sweet girl. 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Metz will Kill Sid i guess .. Might be she's usin' Sid , and then will run baCk to Abhay .. Hope so .. I can't justify now , whether her CharaCter will turn into positive or remain in Grayish One !
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well i don't want sid to be killed...but than since siddhant has a new show in colors with ekta...i guess this exit is needed...

as for the question...well maithilli will do the honours i think...because maithilli is not in love with him...she is using him to gain control of the ring so that she can control the world...and also she wants to get back to abhay...so yes...maithilli will kill sid...while he is dying sid will realise his mistake...how he broke many hearts from abhay...hassena..piya...panchi...arnav for his one love obsession for maithilli...he will know the true colours of maithilli when he dies...he will regret big time for sure...for breaking so many hearts especially abhay...haseena and panchi...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am so late in this topic 😭😭😭. Nishi make topic little early πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Went through all the post and agree with u , chill_out, ishaan here . I guess metz is controlling sid to get abhay . She wanted to be with sid to become vampire and get information about abhay.( she is hidden .so) . She using sid ..like she got piya now to drink blood to become amar ( i guess it is about bitting piya in full moon just like abhay did ...so piya will become half vamp and metz will get blood to become amar). Piya might not be in coffin for long ...so we might get to see the metz-piya-abhay scene in coming episode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Metz will kill sid or she teamed up with other to make sid killed 😊