Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

zor ka jhatka (Page 3)

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

maaneet r the bestest jodi ever onscreen so dreamy they r

yup...they are the bestest jodi...Embarrassed...

maaneet foreverSmile

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

haha I was quite shocked to see dev in 2night episode.he is already in love with nandini.so another love story to start.

i don't know how many shocks the cv's are going to give us with this maha lovestory of dev and nandini...Dead
anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Only our maaneet is so slow, varna GHSP mein saare couple SR karne mein lage hue hai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i 2 want NT ki return ... coz she is the only one who can handle the romeo awara dev ...

urgghhh i hate dev character ... i wish i could strangle him Angry he is now gonna romance a under age girl ... who is younger than geet ...  coz geet is her di ... when geet is 18-19 ... lucky is also 18 LOLthen nandi for sure must be around 16-17 ... so this devil is gonna romance a minor girl ... disgusting Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhikahkashansakina

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i 2 want NT ki return ... coz she is the only one who can handle the romeo awara dev ...

urgghhh i hate dev character ... i wish i could strangle him Angry he is now gonna romance a under age girl ... who is younger than geet ...  coz geet is her di ... when geet is 18-19 ... lucky is also 18 LOLthen nandi for sure must be around 16-17 ... so this devil is gonna romance a minor girl ... disgusting Angry

i really can't understand what is the real motive of CV's to show dev-nandini love story...a cheater...a womanizer...a gambler...and what not...but still dev is leading a happy life with a new girl in each phase of life...Ouch

dewdropred

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
DEV'S TRACK IS IRRITATING US.

jwalamukhidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by dewdropred

i really can't understand what is the real motive of CV's to show dev-nandini love story...a cheater...a womanizer...a gambler...and what not...but still dev is leading a happy life with a new girl in each phase of life...Ouch

the cv's & the channel love dev more than the leads ... i have no words for them ... I so want 2 curse the cv's & the PH & the channel ... for showing devil ki romance ... but cant do in the thread ...

u know instead of devil ... it would have been nice if vicky was there in his place & he was romancing with nandi ... that would have been nice & would definitely be welcome from all viewers ... & some thing similar to what i wrote in 1 of my FF's where i made rajji & vicky as a pair ...

but I think here cv's are forgetting that dev is not a regular devar to geet ... he is a rapist ... he needs to be punished ... instead of punishing thy are showing him  as a saint ... i don't understand what message this will send to every1 tht thy can spoil a girls life & still can lead a free life ... this is not correct ... I hope this NT comes out of the COMA & comes to amritsar ...& teach dev a lesson ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 May 2011 at 1:56am

jwalamukhikahkashansakina

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hold every body forget dev already gave NT divorce .i also dont like dev .but nandini can control him .comparing dev i like this new murgah.

dewdropred

Go to top