India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

IF ranking again decreased? (Page 2)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@ Elle, its because MKAP is a content driven show not a time pass show.

Loyalty driven shows will maintain their fan base even when the story line is not good.

MKAP has to have good & logical (for TV standards Tongue) storylines to hold the interest of viewers and in the absence of this, people get fed up and move on. And it doesn't help if the not so good tracks are dragged for too long without a good resolution or a satisfying closure... one thing MKAP annoyingly refuses to do regularly

Also, @10.30 pm, people start getting ready to sleep so if they have nothing worth staying up for, its nighty night.

Edited by yemi3006 - 16 May 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzelle45Faiza.....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
True Yemi, I understand what you're saying. MKAP gave us superb content and so we grew to expect more and more from it. But I still feel that the show is a step above the others even now. We have gotten used to such high standards that even when it falls a little, we think it's down in the pits.

We have become a bit too harsh on the show, I understand some tracks were kind of horrible (the KN-A wedding)... but then we also have ppl criticising the interesting ones (like Baba ka Dhaba, or the Radhe track)

Anyway, I think our focus should now be on how to get the fluctuating members back. Once we do, I'm sure  MKAP will reach the top easily Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Faiza.....Poojie....

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
simple because of hitting cm
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

True Yemi, I understand what you're saying. MKAP gave us superb content and so we grew to expect more and more from it. But I still feel that the show is a step above the others even now. We have gotten used to such high standards that even when it falls a little, we think it's down in the pits... Yep I agree, we're spoilt Embarrassed  its still heads above most other shows but perception is reality and week after week, TVR / TRPs stay stagnant or decline so those that moved away think its still not worth the time. 

We have become a bit too harsh on the show, True - but unfortunately, some of it is justified . We fans were burned so bad last year that we sometimes can't help the knee jerk reaction to deliver a pre-emtive stike if we so much as smell a rat in the storyline Embarrassed It would help smooth things over if the creatives were more timely with communicating the direction of the story instead of letting the unfavourable rumours fester IMO. I understand some tracks were kind of horrible (the KN-A wedding)... but then we also have ppl criticising the interesting ones (like Baba ka Dhaba, or the Radhe track)

Anyway, I think our focus should now be on how to get the fluctuating members back. Agree... but how to do this? Once we do, I'm sure  MKAP will reach the top easily Smile

Edited by yemi3006 - 16 May 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Let's just let it be... I think the day Kriya are reunited, we'll automatically jump back to top of SP LOLLOL

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Now i don't care about IF Ranking because it's really confusing. I beleive in 1 line that is pratigya serial is the best that i have ever see in tv...

Edited by snigdhabd - 17 May 2011 at 3:43am
poojaarhaan Groupbie
poojaarhaan
poojaarhaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
how can we vote at chaska meter rating i dont know bcoz i m new to this forum  can anybody plz tell me

Edited by poojaarhaan - 17 May 2011 at 4:12am

Go to top