India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ANANTTT...:)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
gawddd...HE IS SOOO CUTE...Dekha all he broke the hug...awww sweeeto and navya ki hair tier ko lekar wowww so romanticcc...what a love story ...lovinggg it completely...wohooo...the car incident was sooo cute...he was calling the bus going out and just for that navya wud call him bak by holding his hand he did that again...*naughty boyyy*lolzzz...Wink...he was sooo adorable...Blushing...

and tomorrow he will kiss her...but that stupid navi will think the oder way round am sure after hearing this main waisi nahin hoon...ANANT will b angry what does she think k anant waisa hai...nahhh...ab ayega mazaaa...roothna manana makes love more lovinggg...UFFF"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"HugDay Dreaminglove u anantttHeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chaphaadorabledeepikabcclArhiliciousLOVECool_priya

adorabledeepika Groupbie
adorabledeepika
adorabledeepika

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
VERY true!!!!

he wil get irritated by tht statement of hers..
and i dunt blame her...honestly...any gurl who hasnt experienced such mushy things in life...ends up fearing the guy she loves wen he is all alone with her...

anyways i m no more worried cuz the love is anyways gonna blossom...as per the article..and the sbs shown today..
they were seen smiling at each other...

PS: good tht navya mentioned it to him..not tht anant is sum casanova..
but i feel after he manaofys...her...he wil respect her more...!!
thts how i guess guys are!!

Cheers
Deepika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Ktriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

VERY true!!!!

he wil get irritated by tht statement of hers..
and i dunt blame her...honestly...any gurl who hasnt experienced such mushy things in life...ends up fearing the guy she loves wen he is all alone with her...

anyways i m no more worried cuz the love is anyways gonna blossom...as per the article..and the sbs shown today..
they were seen smiling at each other...

PS: good tht navya mentioned it to him..not tht anant is sum casanova..
but i feel after he manaofys...her...he wil respect her more...!!
thts how i guess guys are!!

Cheers
Deepika
so true deepika...he is such a nice guy...navya is sooo lucky...hugzzzHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index