Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

ABHISHEK GAURI ADORABLE TO THE T - Page 2

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am new to this forum and the serial too...started watching just 2-3 weeks ago and I agree with most of the views, I think all the characters are wonderful and what I like the most is that there is no over acting by any of the cast...each dialouge and scene is perfect...nothing more/ nothing less and this makes the serial unique and different from other shows. The pairing is awsome, whether it is Alka-chandar, NT- Savitri ot Abhi- Gauri, they all look made for each other. But my favorite is Abhi-gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

[QUOTE=phulwa]I am new to this forum and the serial too...started watching just 2-3 weeks ago and I agree with most of the views, I think all the characters are wonderful and what I like the most is that there is no over acting by any of the cast...each dialouge and scene is perfect...nothing more/ nothing less and this makes the serial unique and different from other shows. The pairing is awsome, whether it is Alka-chandar, NT- Savitri ot Abhi- Gauri, they all look made for each other. But my favorite is Abhi-gauri.[/QUOTE]

thank u soo much for all the appreciation

agree with each and every word u said

plzz do visit the forum often and comment in the topics

we hv to mk the forum active