India-Forums

Terence not coming back?? =( (Page 4)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I keep seeing ads on TV about TL dance academys opening here n there. I just hope he is not too busy that he wont be around in DID3... Remo, Geeta n Terrence are the faces of original DID. It just wont be the same if any of them are missing. I love the chemistry between all 3 of them. Especially the Hi fives the Remo n Terrence do on top of Geeta's head LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceuknaik99

kirtixyz Groupbie
kirtixyz
kirtixyz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yeah i think terrence is proally not getting invited to any of the recent did episodes maybe coz they think he has violated some kind of DID rule by coming on chak dhoom dhoom & nachle ve. And since ppl on the show r always so 'nice' to terrence they wouldnt mind leaving terence out. even remo was on Jhalak dikhla ja but he was always called bak...even on did doubles & DKS. Talk about being unfair. I hope this does reach DID so they know how much we really want him on the show.
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirtixyz

Now that Dks all over...DID3 is up next...n IF Terence isnt coming back...then thats just the worst 
=((((
Coz out of season 1 & 2 majority of all the best rated dances all came from his group. Infact Season 2 was all him. GKG gave the ocassional good performances & i think RKR- none of it was actually worth remembering maybe just 1 or 2. I feel it was terence who completely raised DID standards. whats it without him =((((

I just hope judges and choreographers are not same. May be we have Remo, TL and Geeta as judges and then Marzi, Rajeev and Dharmesh as choreographer. OR Remo, TL and Geeta as choreographer and Farah, Shaimak, Ganesh etc as judges.
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Even if Terence Lewis was in India he would never come on DKS coz him & Shiamak Davar have some issue between them

Edited by Anam. - 17 May 2011 at 10:13am
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I hope Terrence wl judge DID 3 , keeping fingers crossed.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

Rama_naik Groupbie
Rama_naik
Rama_naik

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
margi is better than tl
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I refuse to watch DID3 if Terence isn't there!
No doubt that most of the best choreographies came from him.

H4L -- this is for ya dear!!! Hug Get the hidden message from my words below! Big smile

I WILL BE on DID3 forum, with full force!!! Waiting for dec... Wink

Yay!!Dancing

I got it... I got it Dancing

Thanks akanna!! Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I am sure it not like they did not invite TL, but TL does not go well with shaimak, thats why. There is something between them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index