India-Forums

Terence not coming back?? =(

kirtixyz Groupbie
kirtixyz
kirtixyz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Now that Dks all over...DID3 is up next...n IF Terence isnt coming back...then thats just the worst 
=((((
Coz out of season 1 & 2 majority of all the best rated dances all came from his group. Infact Season 2 was all him. GKG gave the ocassional good performances & i think RKR- none of it was actually worth remembering maybe just 1 or 2. I feel it was terence who completely raised DID standards. whats it without him =((((

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloversimsunJayjasjoepavitriannmp94Its_Sashsecret_GHTprincessonlineAnjaani_Dastaanakannahindu4lyfshivani003mazkachazkayipeeThatOneGuyFakeLove

babu2008 Goldie
babu2008
babu2008

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I hope he is coming back. But if you see that they called all the masters except terence in DKS show. It may happen that Terence is not coming back.
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirtixyz

Now that Dks all over...DID3 is up next...n IF Terence isnt coming back...then thats just the worst 
=((((
Coz out of season 1 & 2 majority of all the best rated dances all came from his group. Infact Season 2 was all him. GKG gave the ocassional good performances & i think RKR- none of it was actually worth remembering maybe just 1 or 2. I feel it was terence who completely raised DID standards. whats it without him =((((

its too early to predict that, DID3 is not going to start right now.so, it is possible that TL might come back 
Having said that, all  3 of the masters are equally strong and have given some amazing choreos,  i can give you a list if you want
kirtixyz Groupbie
kirtixyz
kirtixyz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah season 1 remo was equally good. But not season 2... terence completely raised the bar with new concepts. i cant remem how many times shakti kunwar took away the POTW titles!  anyway lets just hope he comes back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineakannamazkachazkayipee

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
terence is probably coming back...in DID3...thats wht i know

he wont be coming on this DKS show ...is what ive heard...as akanna posted earlier today...because he isnt in the country...he has a workshop in vienna and the dates were decided long time ago...so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazkayipee

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I refuse to watch DID3 if Terence isn't there!

No doubt that most of the best choreographies came from him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceIts_Sashprincessonlinemazkachazka

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Same Here!! i am not watchnig DID 3 if he doesnt come! He is the soul of DID! Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceIts_Sashprincessonlinehindu4lyfmazkachazka

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
He'll be back! Not to worry!! Big smile It's not DID without the Remo, Geeta, Terence trio!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceprincessonlineRiddikulusmazkachazkaFakeLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index