India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

16th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Isha says God help us and chetnaji walks in and says i m here my kids.   and masi says pranam chetnaji...and chetna says namaste.   all kids look on and are wondering who this chetna is.   Masi says u didnt say u were coming after so many yrs...suddenly.   and foriegner says its enuff...i m leaving...and masi says throw this guy out with his  money ...we dont want this type of men here.   And masi says u didnt call...and chetna says i called several times but phone was getting cut off...and i even sent a telelgram...and chetna says u get so busy playing with kids.   and devki says come rest...and chetna says i want to be with kids.   and devki says there is no room for u here so u can stay in hotel.   and ira says meri isha masi is dirty...she can give her own room..and masi looks on...and masi says yes u can stay in my room.   and chetna says no no ira...u shouldnt call masi ganda...and chetna goes to ira and caresses her cheeks and then looks at isha and caresses her too.   chetna calls shutki as well..and also loves her.   Masi comes and says bhola go get chetna's luggage to my room.   and then chetna goes with devki.   Isha says who is this...that masi changed so much aftet seeing her.  

Bhola organizes food...and is asking masi why is chetna here?   and masi says our bhure karam.  We missed out on dollars.   they crib about chetna.   and chetna comes after freshing up..and masi says in case u need me then ...and bhola sees the kids and he drives them away.   and he says some animals were here.   and chetna says i m ok..dont worry.  and masi says u came here after 15 yrs.  how come??  and chetna syas i will tell u over meal...and chetna says i want to eat with kids...and masi says its 10pm and kids go to sleep by 8pm.  and then chetna sees the hunter and says devki why the hunter over here??  Masi says oh this hunter...kids love the drama...so this hunter is for the drama.   and then masi says ok i will leave now..and chetna syas ok .. i will also sleep now..and i will meet the kids in the morning.   and masi and bhola leaves.

Masi cribbing about spending night with bhola in his room.   and all kids wonder why masi was beahving so oddly.   She says it looks like chetnaji is going to stay here forever as she came with lot of luggage.   isha syas i think she is a roop of mata rani.   kids says we have to know who is chetnaji.   and vrinda syas she did send a telegram...isha says lets read it..maybe we will find out more.   Thakur and cutkin watching over bhola's room.

While isha vrinda and tinu watch chetna sleep.   isha says i will go and get telegram.   isha goes into chetna's room thru a window and is slowly reaching where the telegram is ...she is searching for it and finds it.   reads it.   and as she is going out she bumps into the table...table falls and masi wakes up...she thinks bhola is snoring but bhola says its not me.  Masi says there was a noise...go check.   Bhola comes outside and vrinda and tinu sees him.   Bhola says the window is open of chetna's room.   and goes towards it.   Isha is moving towards the window,   but she hides.   vrinda is worried.   bhola is standing outside the window.   vrinda and kids says meow meow...and bhola thinks its a cat and leaves form there.   bhola goes back to his room.   isha carefully goes out of the window.   and gives the telegram to vrinda.   Bhola tells masi it was a cat.   and they both go to sleep.

Isha is readin...dear devki i m coming to the orphanage...chetna ahuja.   Thanur says there is a flag on stamp and isha says it is american flag.   and kids think she has come from america to take us away from here.   isha says we dont know anything about chetna...she maybe a nice person.  Lets leave it to god.   we will find out more tomorrow morning.

Pre-cap -- Vrinda says chetna was saying she has come here to adopt ira and chutki...all worried.  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaynirubharyagold1978starER_ER_YADimpz06azraahmednirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaianinagMamanagauranitairiniiiiA HUGE FAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index