Inefficiency of the tech ppl (Page 2)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by bandicoot

It is the participant's responsibility to double check the track with the sound team. You snooze, u lose Wink

everybody has their job

participants dance

the technician plays the right music if u didnt knwTongue

They play the track given to them Tongue if u watch the limelight, someone says Jai changed his part of the track the night before Wink

so jai also gave the track to the guy alright..which the guy messed up

im talking abt 3 scenarios here

not just jai..

i will be happy if u dnt make the issue jai-centric here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I agree completely - its pathetic  how some contestants had to suffer due to such inefficiney of those technicians...

Edited by Nishita123 - 16 May 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfshivani003-x-Reshu-x-petticoat

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

I agree completely - its pathetic  how some contestants had to suffer due to such inefficiney of those technicians...

Confused It's also pathetic how the mentors had to suffer abuses and humiliation due to rude and arrogant behavior of some contestants...Confused Where is the proof that Jai definitely gave the right track to the technicians? Confused I am sorry I can't just take Jai at what he says...He has a habit of backing out of his own words...Just look at DID LM when on stage he congratulated Jeetu and said he deserve to win  but then he said Jeetu didn't deserve to win on his Facebook...Confused Who's to say Jai is telling the truth this time that he  gave the right CD to the technicians? Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

It is the participant's responsibility to double check the track with the sound team. You snooze, u lose Wink

everybody has their job

participants dance

the technician plays the right music if u didnt knwTongue

They play the track given to them Tongue if u watch the limelight, someone says Jai changed his part of the track the night before Wink

so jai also gave the track to the guy alright..which the guy messed up

im talking abt 3 scenarios here

not just jai..

i will be happy if u dnt make the issue jai-centric here

who says Jai gave the track to the guy? Confused It's Jai word against the techinicians word...how does Jai get the benefit of doubt? Confused Jai isn't exactly the most credible person when it comes to sticking by his words...Confused can give you many examples of Jai saying one thing one time and then contradicting himself later on...Confused
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
there they go again...im out
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ab kis kis ki jaan logey tum log? Kisi ko toh chhod do! LOL
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused It's also pathetic how the mentors had to suffer abuses and humiliation due to rude and arrogant behavior of some contestants...Confused Where is the proof that Jai definitely gave the right track to the technicians? Confused I am sorry I can't just take Jai at what he says...He has a habit of backing out of his own words...Just look at DID LM when on stage he congratulated Jeetu and said he deserve to win  but then he said Jeetu didn't deserve to win on his Facebook...Confused Who's to say Jai is telling the truth this time that he  gave the right CD to the technicians? Confused 

Wasn't it you who said in one of your posts few days ago that proving one thing right using another wrong was not logical. Here your are doing that same thingBig smile.
Dude topic about jay has been exhausted and he got what he deserved and he apologized. Not at least give the guy a break. Few months ago your were obsessed with Terenece and were wasting you timegoing to every forum Terence was mentioned and bashing him. Now you just can't let the Jai thing go. This TOPIC is about the TECH INEFFICIENCY, if you still want to talk about Jai just go post your views of the numerous Jai topic you opened.  It okay to bring up the fact that jai's CD was changed but what is point of bring up things like how jai didn't congratulate JeetuConfused

Edited by MrManagement - 17 May 2011 at 2:21pm
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Duniya Gol hai...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index