Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

16 mayWU- devki gets contract

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hi muktis, ok so today episode
was fantabulous, the best part was v and imv interaction, brilliant, d is a true cheli of imvLOLLOL
anyway its my opinion u r free to disagree on this

scene 1
the panel of experts ask d why she should get the contract.
(sorry guys it was a long speech and i dont remember it fully, but d said that their eyes r on the ppl living on earth, basically she gave along speech as ppl dont give imp to new ideas, they reject them but it is the new generation who can take the nation forward , new ppl have that extra josh in them)
the panel guys also says that since the company who has invested in bbs company is foreign , they have to het 850 cr as a guarantee
d agrees and promises that they would get itSmile
d starts to leaves that she knows she cannot get the contract Winkbut manhar stops herTongueand asks her to sit as the panel has yet not taken a decisionLOL
the experts have a discussion and they decide to give contract to devkiLOL
imv is shocked to coreShockedLOLLOLwhile d is also surprised but then she smiles and is all happyBig smileLOL
manhar tells her she has to get 850 crores in 1 month time otherwise the contract will be cancelled and she would have to pay a penalty of 10 croresSmile
imv then gets up congratulates devki and goes.(i like this attitude of imv, he is not sulking but thinkng ahead,Wink )

scene2-
v and imv interaction- the best part

imv congratulated devki and says she gave a such a superb bhaashanLOLLOL
injustice on youths and allLOL
she made everyone emotionalLOL
d says its all thanks to u, imv is shockedLOL
d explainds further that she was wondering how to defeat a person like him, and then she came across his book and started reading his chapter no 16
where imv told abt his struggle , when he was thrown out from bb house, how difficult it was 4 him to move ahead.
he decided to be a broker in share market .he went to the share market and waited but als no one noticed himOuch
he wanted just one opportunitySmile but he was not experience so ppl were not trusting him
but he had to fight with their ideas, he wanted to give them a message,
he then saw a table , he stood on it and then started apeaking abt injustice on youth and and said they r stuck in regressive ideas and he has methods to double , triple their money but they r not listening to him. they r not giving this young man a chance
he says he has confidence in himself but it seens they dont
so before they break their confidence , he should go from here,
just then some ppl agree to buy shares from himClapClap

imv is clean bowled by this explanation from devkiLOLLOLLOLand goes from there
(guys a must watch scene this)

sid and v also gets news abt the deal v is worried as to how dad would reactErmm

scene 3-
baa and charu r wondering what will happen ahead. imv does not like to loose and since manhar was involved in all this, situations could get worse.
imv comes and Winkhe is talking to some journalist on phone and says he is very happy that he has lost and is proud of her daughter in lawLOL
he tells charu and baa that he is very happy 4 d
just then d comes and tells she has planned a dinner for ladies of ashram .
imv tells that to celebrate her success they r planning a party in hotel.
d tells her that she has to be with bb today and celebrate with him , as today is also her mom's charulata birthday
imv is shocked at hearing this,
charu suggests that they all will celebrate her mother's birthday , she is also a part of the family,
imv also agreesLOLLOL
imv then goes upstairs and is remebering all the old memories of chrulata,

episode ends

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*neetapiluER_ER_YAeshachNAIKERPinki_BaulmilwebrgattuPavitrakamnasravssssbn_siddhiBilliCat.Vedika126-Faith-shahsb_26sonali.19281LimitLessFan

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
thanks

Fab epi... loved d IM/D scene after the bid.. Especially how uncomfortable IMV was.. its extremely unnerving for him that the girl representing the man he doesn't wish to see rise is probably the only one who is studying him and getting to know him the most.. and Consciously values his psyche.. although she doesn't know the causes.. and  somehow unconsciously IM also in the process is starting to value Devki for being the girl who can see through his strategies and his psyche.. I really think he is warming up to her subconsciously.. against his own wishes.. 

classic stuff

Edited by sonali.19281 - 16 May 2011 at 8:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhiintruderfast

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Gr8... I won't be able to see it today... :(
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
It was a Fantastic episode... Every scene was interesting... Right from small scenes like vaibhav , Charu and Baa worrying about IMV's reaction to the highlight of the day IMV/D interaction... My mom saw the episode for the first time and was so impressed with the show. Even Devki's explanation as to why she should get the contract was so cool... Hats off to the actors for enacting these scenes so well. And also to writers of the show who wrote such fabulous scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Pinki_Baul Newbie
Pinki_Baul
Pinki_Baul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
It was Devik's mom Chandraprava's bday not charulata's bday...

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinki_Baul

It was Devik's mom Chandraprava's bday not charulata's bday...
sorry my mistakeSmile
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

thanks

Fab epi... loved d IM/D scene after the bid.. Especially how uncomfortable IMV was.. its extremely unnerving for him that the girl representing the man he doesn't wish to see rise is probably the only one who is studying him and getting to know him the most.. and Consciously values his psyche.. although she doesn't know the causes.. and  somehow unconsciously IM also in the process is starting to value Devki for being the girl who can see through his strategies and his psyche.. I really think he is warming up to her subconsciously.. against his own wishes.. 

classic stuff
@bold- well said, i was thinking the same, he is in such a tough position, sometimes i really pity himLOL
brilliant execution in yesterday episode, i think imv d can be termes as the best sasur bahu jodi of the screen

sonali.19281

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index