Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications (Page 11)

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

This was a very good part, now I am really interested to know Gopi's story and how Ahem is going to find out. Keep up the good work.

Once again thanks for the comment, im glad you find the story intresting Smile

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
This story just gets better and better. Can't wait to see what'll happen next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

This story just gets better and better. Can't wait to see what'll happen next
Glad your enjoying it .
sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
 my that was good  where the next part  will cum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam990

my that was good  where the next part  will cum

Thanks tomorrow
vmpp Groupbie
vmpp
vmpp

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
very interesting!!
winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpp

very interesting!!
thanks
winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hey ,once again thanks for the comments,Im glad your finding the story intresting.
There  will be next part which  will follow shortly,as I have had to cut the chapter as It was getting too long.
Anyway here it goes ,Enjoy!

Part 6

Gopi was sitting in her office lost in her thoughts.  Rashi Behn, helped me  she kept repeating to herself, she helped me. But she still wasn't sure about her relationship with Rashi.

Oh I hated my life, it was only when I came here, that I could start a new life. These five years  have been wonderful, but they have been ever so lonely. I was so lucky, that kahanaji helped me during these dark times.  If it wasn't for Mr Khanna  who hadn't found me at the shelter too , who knows where I would have been.

Few days after the engagement, Rashi and Gopi met in the local cafe. Is she really going to come and explain what happened?   Few minutes later Rashi arrived. She came over to Gopi and hugged her tight.

'Gopi  'she said ,'How are you?' ' Im fine ,Rashi Behn' Gopi replied with a slight smile.

'Why did you have to leave earlier?'Rashi said

Gopi , who was still lost in her thoughts, replied  'I don' t know , it was your engagement day It was  happy day for you ,I thought it would be best to leave, I didn't want people to find out what happend between us  also'.

'Oh ok I understand , Yeah,It was extra special , because we saw each other.' Rashi smiled.

' Gopi , so what have you been upto then? ' Rashi asked.

Gopi explained to Rashi, what had happened after she left her 'home' . How after the tip off, she caught the next train leaving  town and how she  ended up here. How she was alone, how she wanted to end her life, but then how Sir, Mr Khanna came and gave her hope.

'Mr Khanna , gave me home , he brought happiness back to my life ' Gopi said. She carried on talking. 'He gave me a new life I'm a new person.'

Rashi sat there listening to Gopi, Oh my poor baby sister. What have my mum and me done to you ?

'Gopi, Im so sorry, I realised how I treated you in the past was  wrong ' Rashi said whilst she squeezed Gopi 's hand.

'I know it's going to take time to mend our relationship, but we'll get through this.' Rashi carried on smiling.  Gopi  nodded but didn't say anything , then Rashi spoke again

'Gopi , you will still be coming to the wedding .?, your the only family I have ' Rashi  said as she smiled. 'Mummyji and Kaki really want to get to know you too '

'Of course, i'll be there  ' Gopi who smiled back at Rashi. 'Rashi Behn  can I  ask you something ? Gopi said

'Yeah sure ...' Rashi said. 'Is Ahem really so insensitive ?'  Gopi said

Rashi started to laugh 'Ahem jiju, ahh yeah he's like that , but Jigarji said  he became even more moody  and insensitive , since his girlfriend Anita left him. Jigarji said that the family, were glad that Anita left him ,she was full of herself, she was only after his money, but then she met another guy in the USA , who was more rich than Ahem.'

Gopi began to laugh too, she explained what happened between her and Ahem .

But before Rashi could reply, Gopi's  mobile phone rang. It was the office telling her that she was needed right away.

'Rashi , Behn I have to go I'll see you at the wedding' Gopi stood up and waved at Rashi and walked out of the cafe.

Gopi snapped out of her thoughts. A  loud knock came from the door. Gopi's  PA , popped her head around the door. 'Miss , Mr Ahem  Modi is here to see you '

'Tell him I'm busy, he'll have to meet me some other time ' Gopi said.

'Ok miss' she then closed the door. Gopi went to her filing cabinet and started to find her files.

Hmm where is this file she thought to herself. Then a loud bang came , the door flew open.  She turned around to see what has happend. It was Ahem,he stood by the door, his face full of fury.

'Sheila !' Gopi shouted 'What did I say?' 'I'm sorry miss he pushed past me'.

'Gopi I need to talk to you, it's really important.'Ahem spoke quickly

'Fine' Gopi replied ,'Sheila , you can go ' Sheila left and closed the door.

'What do you want ?' Gopi said angrily . Staring at Ahem with annoyance

'I tried to contact you, but you've been ignoring me 'Ahem said 'Look I've only come here as we need to set up a meeting , but you've ignored my calls and emails.'

Secretly Ahem wanted to find out  what Gopi is hiding, why she acted funny with him on the engagement and why  she ran away from him and what was going on between her and Rashi.

'Hmm ,' Gopi spoke quietly who carried on looking for her files 'Yeah ,I've been busy.'

Ahem knew this was a lie , as his PA said she was always in her office .

'So , Gopi when do you want to arrange the meeting? next week ?' Ahem asked

'Yeah sure .. is that it you can leave , I have work to do .'  Gopi started to walk towards the door, when she felt someone pulling at her.

Ahem grabbed Gopi 's hand . He spun her around so she was facing him . He held onto her  waist,  tightening his grip on Gopi . Gopi looked up at Ahem,she saw so much anger  in his eyes

'Gopi, why have you been ignoring me, what have I done  wrong , what are you hiding, what is going on between you and Rashi? ' Ahem said ,looking into  Gopi's eyes .

Gopi tried to struggle from Ahem, grasp. Ahem pulled Gopi even more  closer to him,they were just  an  less than a inch  away from each other.

Whilst staring into Ahem's eyes Gopi started to speak  ' Why do you care ?' she snapped 'I don't want to talk about my past , leave me alone!'

Ahem felt Gopi's breathing loudly, her warm breath all over him .  He felt  her heart beating faster and faster.

'I don't '  Ahem said in frustration , but actually Ahem you do care don't you ?

Gopi could feel Ahem holding onto her tighter, the more she tried to wriggle out of his grip, the more tighter he would hold onto her .

Nevertheless she could not help noticing that Ahem was actually, well handsome, She saw how Ahem was so muscled , so  toned.  His eyes , oh  his eyes . Come on Gopi,  pull yourself together

'Why I m I having all the  negative treatment, why are you so moody with me ,before you would have said something back and now your ignoring me .' Ahem said tightening his grip on Gopi even more ..His head slightly bent so he was staring into Gopi's eyes . His hand wrapped around her arm to stop Gopi escaping.

Gopi stared back and then shouted  'because you hurt my feelings that day and then Rashi behn came back into my life. .

Ahem loosened his grip on Gopi. Gopi felt the grip loosen and walked backwards from Ahem, but still facing him .   

Ahem raised his eyebrows looking confused .

'Why I hardly know you ?' Ahem spoke loudly. 'Why?, don't tell me its to do with the car incident, the price drop ?' '

'No !' Gopi said with anger 'Then what ?Ahem spoke  who's temper had began to rise

'Because you said that my parents hadn't taught me any manners !' Gopi shouted back at Ahem

Ahem thought this girl has gone mad, is that it , is that why she's so moody. Honestly

'Really, Gopi is that it ?' Ahem spoke loudly. 'Come on it was heated moment , it was a joke . seriously.'

'Joke ! Joke ! ' she shrieked loudly, tears had started to fall down her cheeks.

Oh no why is the girl , crying , pfftt  I've only come here to see if she's ok and now I'm in her firing line.

'I'm an orphan!! I have no parents!!  ' Gopi shouted, as her eyes filled with more tears.

Silence filled out the room . Ahem and Gopi stood looking at each other . Ahem could not believe what he heard. This girl , who when he first met, was so feisty and cheeky, but know stood in front  of him  a completely different person.

'I had no parents to teach me manners, I had no parents to love me, no parents to tuck me in to bed, no parents to help me and guide me in life .' Gopi said sadly. 'That day you said that, I just wanted to disappear , so many painful memories came back to me when you said that, I...'

She then turned and  quickly ran out of the room leaving Ahem standing in her  office alone.

Edited by winter30 - 22 May 2011 at 3:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuamutanya.dsouzaJewelsAndLacesunshine33munnihyderabadatopPoojaa_Psimi91swasthiANJ4

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index