Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRECAP - Trapping of the prey.. (Page 4)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Wow!welldone prats!excellent!no need for hr to interfere in husband-wife's personal affairs. .hope,atleast ths tym,KP actualy "speak".thnk u so much sathya chechi.hvnt watchd d epi yt.seems lyk a lot of disapoinmts twards k na?

No, Azi..Krishna was right in his place ..the questions he posed were quite valid..She had always gone to her parents house all alone ...so why then this insistence today plus what was the urgency that she had to see her parents today itself... The CV's did not explain this...so I felt that K behaved correctly like an irritated hubby who is bombarded the moment he steps into the house

oh!havent seen th epi yet.jz returne after my exams...ya,wen i was going thru LUD,most of them told that Krishna's statements wer wat wat we have been expecting from him since a long tym but upon wrong circumstances.ya.wat is the need of him in accompanying her to visit her papa dearest.as it was she who went gaayab in the early morning after K came out from jail.Confused

They are connecting it with Amma situ and yes then it implies that  K has fallen into the trap ...but when u look at it as a hubby-wife matter..he was right and as for him giving her a dressing down in front of everyone, P asked him in front of everyone and he answered then and there..

I still donno why P wants to visit Papa Darling ...

Obviously,wen we luk in to MKAP history,nothing was a secret in TN..everything is a big nautanki..so i dont feel weird for Krishna answering her back infront of everyone...after all,it was the same him,who said that marrying P was the most wrongest thing in his lyf infront of everyone...
@bold:ErmmErmmErmm..im thinking n thinking n thinking...LOLLOL

Think karbo, zor se think kar...will even get u Kababs without haddi if u give me a  good reason LOL

no.Im a vegetarian...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Good going Pratigya.Thanks for description Tanthya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

You are welcome, Kriya 11
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

thanks 4 the description Smile

My Pleasure, Yemi Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena..

thanks for the description diSmile

You are welcome, Meena Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

thank you Tanths di..

lubb you lots & Muahhzz

You are welcome, Rams

Lubbb uuu lotsss n lotsss n lots    ...Fatiii Aagayi re !! LOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Wow!welldone prats!excellent!no need for hr to interfere in husband-wife's personal affairs. .hope,atleast ths tym,KP actualy "speak".thnk u so much sathya chechi.hvnt watchd d epi yt.seems lyk a lot of disapoinmts twards k na?

No, Azi..Krishna was right in his place ..the questions he posed were quite valid..She had always gone to her parents house all alone ...so why then this insistence today plus what was the urgency that she had to see her parents today itself... The CV's did not explain this...so I felt that K behaved correctly like an irritated hubby who is bombarded the moment he steps into the house

oh!havent seen th epi yet.jz returne after my exams...ya,wen i was going thru LUD,most of them told that Krishna's statements wer wat wat we have been expecting from him since a long tym but upon wrong circumstances.ya.wat is the need of him in accompanying her to visit her papa dearest.as it was she who went gaayab in the early morning after K came out from jail.Confused

They are connecting it with Amma situ and yes then it implies that  K has fallen into the trap ...but when u look at it as a hubby-wife matter..he was right and as for him giving her a dressing down in front of everyone, P asked him in front of everyone and he answered then and there..

I still donno why P wants to visit Papa Darling ...

Obviously,wen we luk in to MKAP history,nothing was a secret in TN..everything is a big nautanki..so i dont feel weird for Krishna answering her back infront of everyone...after all,it was the same him,who said that marrying P was the most wrongest thing in his lyf infront of everyone...
@bold:ErmmErmmErmm..im thinking n thinking n thinking...LOLLOL

Think karbo, zor se think kar...will even get u Kababs without haddi if u give me a  good reason LOL

no.Im a vegetarian...WinkLOL

Tho Tumhe without palakwala Kabab...
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriya2011

You are welcome, Kriya 11
u can call me Tanu

Go to top