Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yup that right way very good pratigya go talk to him .
thanx for sharing diii
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amma's intentions look very critical pratigya should be careful
shrutisinha thumbnail
yup that right way pratigya go talk to him .
THANX U FOR SHARING DIII
OOPS TO POST SORRY DII
Edited by shrutisinha - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Good call Prats. Believe her talking to K will shed some light on what's going on, going by the timing of the confrontation. Thanks for the PRECAP, tanths. 😊

U r welcome, Bhanki
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you Tanths di..

lubb you lots & Muahhzz
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Good Going P...Tell her that no need to interfere between hubby-wifey matters πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...This Amma looks more dangerous than SS...😑😑😑

Thanks for the description, Tanths!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Not Looks, Kesariyaaa..She actually is much more dangerous  than  SS...SS  appeasr like a clumsy villain in comparison..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Wow!welldone prats!excellent!no need for hr to interfere in husband-wife's personal affairs. .hope,atleast ths tym,KP actualy "speak".thnk u so much sathya chechi.hvnt watchd d epi yt.seems lyk a lot of disapoinmts twards k na?

No, Azi..Krishna was right in his place ..the questions he posed were quite valid..She had always gone to her parents house all alone ...so why then this insistence today plus what was the urgency that she had to see her parents today itself... The CV's did not explain this...so I felt that K behaved correctly like an irritated hubby who is bombarded the moment he steps into the house
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Well done Prats keep this women as far away from your relationship as possible !!

Thaknks for the description Thanths ..πŸ˜›

But Amma is a juggernaut , Nothing will hinder her for now ..

U r welcome, BinnyaaaπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for the precap.

Good thing P.  Just go ahead and know the reason.

You are welcome, Bharathi

knowing P..I doubt it or Knowing K...I doubt it even more...

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

No, Azi..Krishna was right in his place ..the questions he posed were quite valid..She had always gone to her parents house all alone ...so why then this insistence today plus what was the urgency that she had to see her parents today itself... The CV's did not explain this...so I felt that K behaved correctly like an irritated hubby who is bombarded the moment he steps into the house

oh!havent seen th epi yet.jz returne after my exams...ya,wen i was going thru LUD,most of them told that Krishna's statements wer wat wat we have been expecting from him since a long tym but upon wrong circumstances.ya.wat is the need of him in accompanying her to visit her papa dearest.as it was she who went gaayab in the early morning after K came out from jail.πŸ˜•