Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet done with SR - Meet Mamaji's behen's father

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

omg ...with saturday's night ...our sweet Maneet are done with their SR...as i expected😳😳😳where did the turban come back from is still a question for me thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow...so sweet and cute Maneet scenes...Maan staring sleeping Geet...Geet blushing...Maan teasing...awesome...omg...these people force us to fall in love with them again and again😍😍😍

Dev and Nandini scenes were good...i know most of u disagree...but i am counting on this jodi...though i dont love them...but i definitely like them😊😊😊,,Nandini is getting softer for Dev

Again BD for Geet today😑😑...chalo...thankfully its not maneet scene...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

loved mamajis return home scenes...he was looking so funny and his dialogues...split me in to laughter...i was imagining the scene which he said...he was made sit on the donkey 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ...and when police said to him..they are his sister's fatherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap scenes credits go to SS expressions...this guy is definitely making mark wtih his awesome expressionsπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
We went from a TRAGIC SR (yes it was tragic for me πŸ˜†) to Full-on comedy show...chalo, will try to see where CVs are taking this show...
-Saruu- thumbnail
LOL,How do u know BD was used?
I never notice,Am i blind? Hmmm...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Great post nd atleast DevNi know how to act unlike A certain old Cuple.*
Coughs*
Ahem AAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They are less annoying than them 4 sure😳
loved ur analysis...
thanx for the pm.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Naz dear...very good points...Lets NOT TALK ABOUT THE SR anymore...😑..

About the MAANEET teasing..that was good...MAANEET = Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishara Ho Gaya, Baithe Baithe  Jeene ka Sahara Ho Gaya...πŸ˜†

About Dev-Nandini jodi...Yes me LIKING them as both r DOING a very good job with the acting...UNLIKE other side jodis...they r fun to watch...their bickering is sweet tooo...Samir's expressions in the precap were TOOO GOOD...πŸ‘

Mamaji ke toh kya kehne hai...he is the KING of Blunders & brings a smile on our faces...luv him for that...he dawns a perfect Punjabi accent in his dialogues...good job...πŸ‘

Baaki sab theek hai...

STILL LUV MAANEET & now LIKING Dev-Nandini...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Episode was good but i have only one complain there is no kiss .
DD and GC no dot fabulous expression .mamaji tardka aur maltivit ki kami thi.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis. Episode was not bad . Aur kya kar sakte hum . We love Gurti and Maaneet so GHSP tau dekhna hoga ...I can't stay without Gurti Maaneet and GHSP and Dd is not well too ...so lets wait and see what will happen in next...
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
excellent naz what an observation😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

We went from a TRAGIC SR (yes it was tragic for me πŸ˜†) to Full-on comedy show...chalo, will try to see where CVs are taking this show...

scooby...Maneet through SR and we went through TragedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but i looved the song sequence tooo
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

LOL,How do u know BD was used?

I never notice,Am i blind? Hmmm...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Great post nd atleast DevNi know how to act unlike A certain old Cuple.*
Coughs*
Ahem AAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They are less annoying than them 4 sure😳

yep BD was definitely there...if u notice...she didnt turn when mamaji entered...

good...to know ..somebody else too like DevNi...omg quite a name...πŸ˜ƒ