Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 8)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sp666

I'm going college now! I will do I tonight x

done..will be waiting for ya!! Smile

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
thanks for all the pms, loved both parts i missed. cant wait to see the nok jok between them both,

ps: all the best with your exams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
great update...luvd arjun's entry...
n yup next tym it'll be yes..
thnx 4 pm...update soon..:)

Sp666

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Yaar Super Update And Thanks For The PM.. Cont Soon :)

Sp666

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Pretty Interesting :)  Cont soon...waiting for the next part :))
P.S  Plz add me to ur PM list..

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! :-) I have just got back from college so i will update later! I have exams going on and i need to revise too! :-) Tongue

P.S, its hard to pm everyone so could you all just add me as a buddy? it will make life much easier! xLOL

Edited by Sp666 - 19 May 2011 at 8:34am

sezo

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hey your ff is awesome
plz pm me too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...moonkmh....Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5 

The night was going well and Arohi was enjoying the time with Gauri. Romit called Arjun, Arohi & Gauri over to let the surprise out of the whole reason why this party was held. Shefali came along seeing everyone quite...
"Whats going on?" Asked Shefali...
Arohi looked really confused and so did Arjun. What the hells going on? Why has Romit suddenly called us over? Arjun and Arohi were both thinking the same thing. Just at that very moment...the one thing happened that made Shefali the happiest girl alive.
Romit knelt down on his knees, pulled out his hand towards Shefali with a small box in his hand and said,
"To my beautiful Shefali, you do not know how lucky i am to have such a gorgeous girlfriend like you. I have wanted to say this many times but i decided that tonight will be the night. Will you marry me?"
Everyones faces were in shellshock. They were all gob smacked. 
"Oh my god, of course i will!" Shefali burst out in tears, tears of happiness. She gave Romit a big hug and then she ran straight to Arohi!
"Di, you were meant to get married before me but tough! I got there before!" She chuckled and Arohi was over the moon for her sister.
Arjun hugged Romit,
"Bro, im happy for you. NOW EVERYONE, LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Arjun shouted.
He got a bottle of wine and popped it open. He poured it in for everyone but when he went to pour it in Arohi's glass she stopped him.
"I don't drink..." Said Arohi.
"Well, todays your sisters day, one glass wont do any harm." Arjun told her.
"I told you, i don't drink."
"Okay, well drinks are on me. Shall i buy you a drink?" This was Arjun's chance. 
Arohi glared at Arjun, her round light brown eyes observing Arjun's dark circular eyes. There was a pause. She felt something that she had never felt before.
"Can you not look at me like that?" Arohi came to her senses...
"Im sorry, forget what i said, just pour me in that wine." Arohi was feeling thirsty, she was a bit embarrassed for staring at Arjun in that way so she needed to drink before she passed out.
"You just said you don't drink?" 
"For god sake just pour it in!" Arohi got Irritated. Arjun poured the red wine in and Arohi snatched the glass from Arjun and gulped it down her throat within seconds. Gauri, Romit and Shefali were too busy on the dance floor while Arjun and Arohi were sitting alone.
"Woah, you drank that fast." Arjun looked surprised. Arohi grabbed the wine bottle and poured it in again and drank it within seconds.
"I think you should calm down..." Arjun was a little worried that she was going to get drunk and just embarrass herself in front of everyone but Arohi told him to shut up.
Within 30 minutes Arohi was drunk. She stood up and was stumbling towards outside the club. Arjun knew he couldn't leave her so he followed her outside. She balanced herself against the stairs and sat down feeling the breeze of the nights air until she saw Arjun come and sit near her. 
"Your following me. Stop it!" Arohi was drunk and she didn't know what she was saying.
"I cant just leave you here alone at night can i?" 
Arohi looked at him and smiled, 
"I have never met anyone like you, your different. Your hottt!" 
Arjun's heart sank. He stared at Arohi and figured that she would regret all of this in the morning.
"I think you should stop"
"STOP? How can i stop drooling over a hot man like you" she moved close to him, there faces were a inch apart, she tilted her head to kiss Arjun but he pushed her away.
"You don't know what your doing. You going to regret it"
Arohi's eyes were closing and within seconds her head collapsed onto Arjun's shoulder. The wind was blowing her silky long hair across hers and his face. He moved her hair away from her face and positioned it. He just couldn't help but stare at her. He had never seen anyone so beautiful before, either some girls were stuck-up or some were just desperate but Arohi was different. Just then he heard Shefali calling for Arohi.
"Arohi? Arohi where are yo-!" Shefali stopped and saw Arohi collapsed onto Arjun,
"Oh my god, whats happened? Is she okay! I knew i shouldn't of left her!"
"Theres no need to worry, she just got a little drunk. I'll drop her home... whats the address?" Arjun was given the address and shefali was told to go back with Romit to enjoy the rest of the night. He picked her up by her waist and threw his hand under her legs and walked towards the car. Arjun gently placed Arohi in the passenger seat without waking her up and he got in the car himself. 
He arrived at Arohi's home and carried her in, taking her upstairs straight to her bedroom, well which Arjun thought was her bedroom. He placed her down onto the bed and her carefully undid Arohi's heel strap. He took off her shoes and threw a light weight blanket on top so she was comfortable. His heart-rate felt as if it was going towards a different pace than normal. He wanted to stay there all night just to make sure he could secure her but he knew that it was time for him to go. Arjun rose from the bed and and walked towards the door. He took a last peep at Arohi gently sleeping and then shut the door quietly and left.

Gosh its so hard to write romantic bits LOL
LOOL!

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89karankritika27MsFuzzybear69silverleavespiamistsezohansasma-anzaeram-Micha1005_AnjaliArora_love.1Anupa28..Ananya..-sia-channi_starKhat2027salmankh1malose...Sheher...artaKaranKundra4Evazachcooljaya11-sanju-..anshita..-Awantika-M00NAsasirmIsHeZ.xkritz4everSalluTheUllulara3110Arjuhisis...vibha...moonkmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index