Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 42)

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
wow...awesome, awesome update, Sara !!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileThumbs Up

awww...Shefali is such a doll sister :) trying to console Arohi with such calmness and giving nice suggestion that her and Arjun should talk out this piya situationApprove also..loved her reaction when she accidentally saw Arjun-Arohi having private romantic moment...very mature of her Embarrassed

LOved this line a lot, Sara:Blushing

There's no need to say anything...your eyes speak more then your mouth, and all i want is you.

Piya...what to say about her ...damn girl !DeadAngry so selfish and greedy...she deserves all the punishment !! I hate that kind of people who are driven by greed, status and lust Angry

Arjun's frustration and anger...Arohi's anger and tears...all of that was actually true love in a different form Embarrassed When we truely starts caring about someone, we go through so many emotions...happiness, tears, anger, frustration, possesiveness...This is very, very true BlushingBig smile

Edited by zach - 29 July 2011 at 4:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
aww sara dis was a gr8 upd8...

piya is such a witch...XD

loved d arjuhi makeup scne

it was so cute

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x

Sp666

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
yay luvd it finally all da misundastandins r clear
n arjuhi r bk 2geva
Smile
brilliant update x

Sp666

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wel amazing update...finally, past clear, piya gone n arjuhi together once again...aweee cute...thnx 4 d pm...luvd it...tc :)

Edited by justprati - 25 July 2011 at 5:56pm

Sp666

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
awesome update
mu between arjuhi is sorted out
continue soon

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Awww thank you so much guys Smile
Thanks for the lovely comments Smile
Sara
Xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo-Awantika-

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hey people! Smile I can tell your all please to know that there is no more misunderstanding between ArjuhiClap I also want you guys to know that this FF will be finishing soon, but not as soon as you guys think... LOL I want to start a new FF and this time i want to make it much better...Big smile I hope this FF hasn't been too boring, yes i'm always late at updatingEmbarrassed but i have been so busy! I hope you all understand! Anyways time for another update Star

Chapter 19,

Everything was becoming stressful for Arohi, knowing that she had less that 48 hours to get everything sorted for Shefali's wedding. Arjun was too busy sorting everything out for Romit. It was vice versa. The house was full of decorations, flowers, lights, everything that made it nice a beautiful. Arohi stood in front of her decorated house and it brought tears to her eyes. My youngest, sweetest, sister is getting married...i'm going to be all alone. She couldn't help but think how much she was going to miss Shefali, but she was happy that Shefali had found the right man for herself. Romit and Shefali were like the couple who are inseparable.  

Shefali walked in her house with a group of friends and sat down on the couch. "Girls, i'll get some drinks! Be right back" Shefali got her friends comfortable and walked into the kitchen to see Arohi cooking. "Mmm, Di, that smells gorgeous! What you cooking for me then?" Shefali made a cheeky smile and placed both hands on her hips. Arohi smiled and shook her head, "I'm making pasta for you and your friends. It's not like you'll be able to eat continental food after you get married hey! You'll have to make Roti's and your dadi's favorite dishes" Arohi burst out laughing pitying Shefali, and Shefali narrowed her eyes and sighed. "I'm going to miss your cooking, you taking me shopping, you always telling me off when i do something stupid!" Shefali put her arms around Arohi's neck, "I'll visit you everyday though! I promise!" Arohi smiled and turned toward Shefali, "Yes, and if you don't, then you know i'll be at your in laws by the time you know it!" They both laughed at the childish talks and were talking about the old times until Shefali's friend had interrupted to call her in the living room. Shefali had totally forgotten about her friends... "Shefali, go, and take the pasta! I'm just popping out yeah, i'm going to meet Arjun! Have fun!"

Arjun stood outside the Mendhi Saloon looking at his clock and waiting for Arohi. Ahh, where the hell are you Arohi! Arjun was impatient and had been waiting for Arohi for at least one hour until he saw her pull up in a taxi. Arohi ran towards Arjun and clutched both arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry Arjun, i know im late, dont shout at me! I was talking to Shefali and i totally lost track of the time! I'm sorry!" Arjun gave her that 'Do i look bothered?' looks. "Arohi, chill. Just chill. Okay? Now common, lets get into the Mendhi Saloon. You hired that woman right? What her name? Oh yeah, Aliya right? She's waiting for you." Arohi and Arjun walked in and went towards the reception table. "Hi, i booked appointment for hiring a Mehndi lady for my sisters wedding. I have come to pick her up...her name is Aliya" The receptionist looked through her book and told Arjun and Arohi to take a seat. A woman walked through and smiled, "Hi, i'm Aliya!" She took out her hand and shook Arohi's and Arjun's hand. Arjun drove towards Arohi's house and parked it into the driveway.

"Wow, what a beautiful decorated house! It looks stunning! I'm excited to meet the bride!" Aliya said smiling at the house. Arohi walked Aliya in and called Shefali. "Shefali, this is Aliya. She is going to do your mendhi for you today, you choose whatever design you want, sit down" Shefali sat down and Aliya went through the design books, "This one is really nice, it will suit you well..." Aliya said giving her opinion to Shefali. She agreed and Aliya started with the work. All of Shefali's friends sat around her and were admiring how nice the Mendhi looked on her hands, and it led all the way up her arm all the way up to her elbow. Arohi sat down next to her and smiled, "It looks stunning, just like you" Shefali started forming tears in her eyes, "Di, i don't want to leave you..." She burst out crying on Arohi's shoulder and all friends tried comforting Shefali. Aliya stared at both sisters and put her hand on Shefali's shoulder, "Your going to be a beautiful bride, good luck to your new married life..." Then turning to Arohi she said, "You have very sweet sister, you've done very well looking after her on your own..." Rashi turned her head to the pictures of Arohi's mum and dad, "They must be very proud of you" Arohi looked down and thanked Aliya for the amazing job she did with the mehndi.

While Shefali and her friends gossiped away, Arohi went towards Arjun and hugged him, leaning her head against his chest. "Arjun, i'm going to be all alone... i don't want Shefali to leave!" She had a upset face plastered across, but she didn't have no tears. Arjun lifted Arohi up from her leaning against his chest and said, "Come with me..." Arjun held her hand and took her in his car... "Arjun what are you doing, i should be with Shefali!" Arjun kept quite and drove Arohi to the beach. He got out and led Arohi into a gazebo. There was a candle light table, with decorations of red roses around. It was evening, the stars were out, there was nobody at the beach...just waved splashing back and fourth. 

"Arjun, whats all this?" Arohi looked around with her mouth wide open, and a small smile showing upon her lips. "Arohi, this is for you..." Arjun took the chair out for Arohi to take a seat and she sat down. He sat down himself and held Arohi's hand in the center of the table. "You really don't know how much i love you Arohi, your the best thing that has ever happened to me...and nothing will ever come between us both. Your never ever going to be alone, whether that means Shefali is leaving your house, but we are always here for you. I love you Arohi, more than anything in the world..." Arohi stared at Arjun and tilted her head to the side. "Your unbelievably romantic Mr Singhania!" She laughed and chuckled, and with her Arjun also laughed with her. But before she knew it, he stood up from his chair and walked over to Arohi and knelt down onto his knee.

Arohi looked down, still seated and seeing Arjun kneeling down she felt her heart beat fast and all sort of emotions rushing through her body. Is he doing what i think he's going to do... Arohi closed her eyes and took a deep breath, until she heard those four words come out of his mouth. "Will you marry me?" Arohi opened her eyes within seconds and threw her self on Arjun. "OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES! I will be more than happy to marry you!" Arjun spun Arohi in the air, with all her body secured in his arms. Arjun put her down onto the sand and smiled at her. Pulling out a sliver diamond ring, he took Arohi's hand and slipped it on her finger. She glared at the ring and had tears down her face. "Its beautiful Arjun" He stroked her face with his hand and slowly placed his lips on hers. Arohi tilted her head and put her hands around his neck. She moaned towards his kisses and they both lay down onto the sand. The couple lay on the sand next to each other. Arjun held Arohi around her waist and they looked into the sky staring at the stars above them. 

"Arjun, does anyone know that you were going to propose to me?" "Yes, but not everyone...only mom, dad, Rashi, Sanchit, Romit" Arohi gave him a weird look, "Thats everyone you douche!" Arjun laughed, yes i know, but Shefali doesn't know...so you may want to tell her when we get back home" Arohi smiled and looked into the sky, "I cannot believe this day has finally come Arjun, your proposed to me!" Arjun held her even tighter. "Hmm, your not going to be alone for much longer hey, we will be together...forever" They both stood up and walked along the edges of the water. They were splashing each other, chasing each other, being total kids... but the type that were totally in love. Nothing could tear their love apart...

Edited by Sp666 - 26 July 2011 at 8:04am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

aimy123karankritika27silverleavesMsFuzzybear69_AnjaliArora_karan.kritzkmhLornab-anzaeram-sezojustprati..Ananya..Anupa28zachmalose-Awantika-..anshita..M00NA.vrshn.ishakumarsoni4evakritz4everaparna4karanikalazyblues...vibha...Arjuhisismoonkmh

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
me second
lovely update
arjun proposed arohi
but your ending it
will be waiting for your new ff
do pm me too

Edited by ...vibha... - 26 July 2011 at 8:08am

Sp666

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index