Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 33)

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
HEY PEOPLE! I'M ONLY UPDATING FOR KHADIJA TODAY BECAUSE ITS HER BIRTHDAY!Tongue HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY! HOPE YOUR HAVING A FAB DAY!Big smile MWAH! 
Anyways hope you guys enjoy the update! I'm sorry if its not too long, i'm really busy today and i promised Khat that i would update on her birthday Embarrassed Hehe!

Chapter 14,

Arjun walked in with his eyes puffed up. He had a late night with Arohi and he barely got any sleep. "Arjun, where were you all night?" Asked Rashi. "Di, i was with Arohi..." "Oh, Arohi hey? So are you both together?" Rashi winked and Arjun smiled. "Hmm, we are taking it step by step, no rush!" "Aww so cute! You know what bro - OUCH!" Rashi put her hand on her bump and her eyes widened. "Di? What's wrong!" Arjun ran over and she collapsed onto the ground. "Arjun, i'm getting sharp pains! Call Sanchit please!" She cried and yelled. "I'm not due yet!" Arjun quickly got his phone out and called the ambulance. "You idiot, i don't want the ambulance! I want Sanchit NOW!" Rashi was in eager pain and she was panicking. Well, Arjun was the one panicking. "SANCHIT! GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" Arjun shouted. Sanchit ran down the stairs fast and saw Rashi on the floor in pain. "Rashi! What's happened?" "Sanchit, my stomach's hurting!" She squeezed her eyes together trying to forget the pain but she couldn't. Ten minutes of yelling and crying the ambulance finally arrived. They took Rashi on a stretcher to the hospital while Arjun got in his car and followed.

Rashi was being checked out while Sanchit and Arjun waited in the corridor. The doctor was coming towards them and Arjun stood up. "Doctor, hows Rashi?" "She's fine, there were minor complications but it's okay now. Make sure she has no stress getting to her. This may cause problems for her pregnancy" "Thank you doctor" Arjun was relieved and Sanchit was even more relieved. "Hey Arjun, go home. You look tired. I will bring Rashi home in a hour" Sanchit said. "Yeah okay. Bye!" Arjun left and left Sanchit. Arjun once again was home and he walked in. He went straight to his bedroom and dropped onto his bed. "I love you bed!" He said. He tucked himself in hoping for a good sleep. 

Arohi got the wedding planner home and she was discussing things for the wedding. "Hmm, so i want decorations everywhere! And that too, the best selection too. Also i want you to decorate the hen party! Its my sisters wedding and i don't want ANYTHING going wrong. OR ELSE you have to deal with me!" Arohi said proudly. "Yes ma'am. We need to know what colour clothes Shefali will wear each event" "Well we haven't yet gone shopping! That reminds me. SHEFALI come down!" Shefali skipped one by one down the stairs. "What di!" "Common, get your bag and we are going!" "Going where di?" "WEDDING SHOPPING!" Arohi yelled! By hearing these word Shefali jumped up and down! "YAY! Okay common then!" They both caught a taxi due to Arohi's crashed car. "Bhaiya, we want to go to Uptown Mall." The taxi driver nodded and took them to their destination. Arohi got out the car with Shefali following her. "Wow, di! Look at that red wedding dress! Its beautiful!" Arohi looked carefully and said, "Nah, you don't want that crap! I have got your wedding dress HAND-MADE! So its a surprise!" She giggled and Shefali gave a hug! "Aww di, really? Your so sweet!" "Woah calm down! Don't embarrass me in publice. Pur-lease?!" They both laughed their way through the mall. They bought accessories, shoes, a few lengha's, and loads more thing. It was a sisters day out that they hadn't had in ages.

Arjun woke up after five hours of good rest! He stretched and one thing came to his mind. Arohi. "Let me ring her, not heard my baby's voice in hours! Seem's like forever!" He dialled her number on his iPhone and called.  
Arohi - "Hello?"
Arjun - "Hey baby! How are you? Whats with the background noise!" 
Arohi - "I'm fine, so tired! I'm in Uptown Mall with Shefali and i can't catch a     TAXI! Stupid things! And its the annoying public! They're all doing my head in!
Arjun - "Okay, don't worry, i'm coming to pick you up! Where are you?" 
Arohi - "Just outside Uptown Mall"
Arjun - "Fine, See you in Five!"

"Di, its so hot! I'm going to melt!" Shefali moaned and groaned. "Just shut up Shefali! Your not the only one dying here!" Both sister argued until a black Range Rover pulled up, "THANK GOD! ARJUN'S HERE!" Arohi and Shefali jumped into the car so fast that they had already fastened their seatbelts. Arjun leaned forwards waiting for Arohi to give a kiss on his cheek. She sat there staring at him with a 'What the hell' look. Arjun moved back. "Fine, don't give your boyfriend a kiss then!" Arohi giggled and said, "Arjun, have you forgotten? My BABY sister is sitting in the back seat staring at us with a disgusted face." "Oh, BABY hey? She's getting married before us! So don't you even dare start!" Shefali looked side to side, one minute to Arohi then the next to Arjun. "STOP IT GUYS!" Arohi and Arjun both looked back. "Listen, if you both really want to kiss, then go ahead! Just first take me home. Please?! I think i've had a heat stroke!" Arjun and Arohi both burst out laughing! "Arjun, take us home before this drama queen comes out with more crap!" They all laughed out loud and they made their way home.

Arjun parked in the parking lot and the first to run into the house was Shefali! 
"Thanks Arjun!" She said running to the door! Arjun chuckled and said, "Your sister's crazy!" Arohi smiled and leaned forward. Arjun was unknown of Arohi leaning forward and he felt a pair of lips rest on his cheek. "Thanks Arjun, your the best boyfriend in the world!" Arjun smiled and got out the car and went to Arohi's door and opened it wide. "My princess may make her way out!" He said and Arohi put on a shy smile. She stepped out the car and shut the car door behind her. Arjun went to her and held her by her waist. "Hmm, so when am i seeing you next?" Arjun said with a smirk on his face. "Maybe tonight hey?" He winked and Arohi slapped his chest. "Umm how about i come to your house tomorrow? At the same time we can arrange the wedding right?" Arohi said. "Yeah, good idea! Never knew you had brains!" Arohi rolled her eyes and gave a soft gently kiss on Arjun's lips. "See you tomorrow babe" Arjun said letting go of her, "Bye Arjun!" And then they both parted away slowly.

Okay so thats it for today! I'm really busy guys! I know its short but i have so much to do! But i had to fulfil my promise to Khadija hey? LOL 'LIKE' if you like the update and please do give some feedback! Much aprreciated! Embarrassed

Edited by Sp666 - 27 June 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89Cutie456karankritika27silverleavesSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69_AnjaliArora_ouiouithdeeshuarshravihansasma-anzaeram-piamistsezocloud.9channi_starjustpratiAnupa28-sia-maloseKhat2027artazachMsSweetheart96-Awantika--Ms.Minion-M00NA.vrshn.soni4evamIsHeZ.xaparna4karanikalara3110lazyblues...vibha...

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I''m First and AWWW THANKS SOO MUUCCHH LOOOVEE <3333 I havent read it as yet but i ill soon really busy right now, but i promise i will read it today ! LOVE YOU JAAANN HugHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666zach.vrshn.

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khadija...

Sp666zachKhat2027

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update..so swttt n cute...awesome update...
thnx n tc :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666Khat2027

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
happy bday khadija...
n yeah ood update dear.. loved it
yes ajun s d best bf

Sp666zachKhat2027

MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Thanx for the update...

Btw Khadija

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666sezoKhat2027zach

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Happy b'day khadija..:)
very good update dear n yupp arjun is d best bf..

Sp666zachKhat2027

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
awsome update

loved it

thought rashi was goin in2 labour lol

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x

ps.happy bday khadija :).

Sp666zachKhat2027

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index