Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 18

Arjun stormed into his car and drove in full speed down the lanes. Piya, you just watch! Arjun was so angry that he could murder someone with his bare hands. He pulled up his car in front of a small cottage, that brought memories back for him. Seeing the light on inside the cottage he knew that Piya was in, and he was going to make sure that she leaves him and Arohi alone, or else Arjun may do something that no one could stop him. Walking fast towards the cottage door, he violently bang on it with his scrunched up fists. 
"Open the damn door Piya! I know your in there!" There was no reply. Just silent waves going through the air... "If you don't open it, i'm going to break this stupid freaking door down! I mean it!" Now Arjun was acting wild, like he wanted to get in there and strangle Piya to death. Just as Arjun was about to put his whole body strength into the door, Piya opened the door wide open.

At the Aluwalhia house, Arohi walked into Shefali's room and sat down with her. "Shefali, i don't know why he's doing this to me. I honestly love him so much but if he loved me back he would tell me what his and that stupid Piya's relationship is. Or was. I dont care, i just want her gone from our lives!" Shefali cuddled Arohi and tried keeping her calm and not to let out her tears. But Arohi's tears were unstoppable this time. "Listen, di, just meet Arjun and talk things through. This Piya has obviously come back into your lives to ruin them, and your letting her succeed. Don't let this happen... show her how happy you both are. And i'll speak to Arjun, don't worry." Shefali was going to have a word with Arjun she had thought, because she no longer could bare to see Arohi upset like this.

Piya walked backwards slowly seeing the anger in Arjun's eyes. "Arjun, please calm down!" By this point, Piya was stood against the wall with Arjun's hands leaning against the wall beside both cheeks. "Calm down? FREAKING CALM DOWN? What did you think huh? Coming back into my life, im just going to let you ruin everything? I don't think so! I'm going to finish this off for once and for all!" Arjun flung opened Piya's suitcase and started chucking her clothes in all scrunched up. Piya couldn't take no action as she could see the anger and aggressiveness Arjun had in his eyes. And next thing the suitcase went flying outside the cottage door. "Arjun! Stop it!" "Nothings going to stop me, your coming with me! And you'r going to tell Arohi everything that happened between us!" Arjun grabbed Piya's hand and in fear Piya yelled for help but it was too late. She was already pushed into the car and Arjun drove her to Arohi's house.

-BANG, BANG, BANG- "I'm coming!" yelled Arohi. Who the heck is knocking so violently on my door! It better not be those little kids again who came yesterday doing a knock on a door and run! As she ran towards her door and opened it, she saw Arjun panting hard with Piya clutched in his fist. "Arohi, all misunderstandings are going to be cleared today! This stupid immature girl is going to tell you everything she did to me and my family 3 years ago!" Arohi was shocked to see Piya crying and trying to escape. "Arjun, what is this! Your hurting her!" "I don't care Arohi, nothing can hurt this girl as much as she hurt my family!" Piya was chucked onto the sofa and she was given 10 minutes to explain before Arjun called the police for harassment. "If you don't tell Arohi everything within 10 minutes, your going the be banged up behind prison bars for harassment, so get talking now!" 

Arohi was so shocked to see the anger in Arjun's eyes. It was the completely different side, there was pain, anger, exhaustion, everything in those eyes that she has never seen before. And then coming back to senses Piya managed to speak. "Arohi, i'm sorry, i will leave, i will never come back in your life again. I promise." Arohi was confused, "Piya, just tell me, what is the relationship between you and Arjun? I dont care if your sorry, and i don't want your promises. Just tell me the truth" Piya had no choice, so she began from day one...

"I met Arjun in college, he was the rich type and i was one of the popular girls in school. Arjun was dared to ask me out on a candle light date, and i went. Seeing as he was popular guy in college. I got more close to him, but not due to his personality and looks, but for his money. And this is when Arjun fell in love with me, and he proposed to me. I was happy, but only for the money, so i could have the shares of his business, his house, his everything. And i would divorce him and take everything. I broke his heart, and when he found out he put me behind prison bars for 1 year. I was released a month ago and i wanted revenge, so i came back...to ruin both of your lives. And now, i have no one. I wanted Arjun back... and this is why i tried starting problem with you both so i can win him back. Please Arjun, don't send me back to prison, please..." She cried and she had guilt written all across her face. Arohi was left gobsmacked. Her mouth was wide open and she felt NO sympathy towards her tears, she just wanted to slap Piya.

"Get the hell out of my house!" Arohi herself had now anger in her eyes... someone who she didn't know wanted to ruin her life? Arohi grabbed Piya's hand and threw her out. "Stay away from us, if you come back, then you will see the worst side of me...!" And Piya ran... ran... and ran. She was gone. All tension was cleared. Okay, maybe not all. Arohi slowly turned around to see Arjun stood looking down. The things he must have gone through...the trouble just one girl must of put him through made Arohi feel upset. She had treated him so bad...she has thought the wrong things about them both. "Arjun...i'm sorry." Arjun put his hand covering her mouth. "There's no need to say anything...your eyes speak more then your mouth, and all i want is you. No sorry's, no Thank yous, just you..." Arohi melted into his arms and they both shared that hug that they were waiting for, for so long. 

Skipping down the stairs with her phone in her hand, Shefali stopped. Seeing Arohi and Arjun sharing romantic time together. On the other side of the call was Romit. "Romit, your bhai and my di and having there romantic scenes right in front of my eyes. This is rather awkward..." Romit chuckled due to Shefali's silliness. "We are getting married in 3 days.." Shefali said. As she turned around to walk away Arohi stopped her. "Oh, so you were stood there all this time but was to shy to walk in front of me and Arjun? Hmm, well you have to get used to it!" Arohi winked and Shefali made a puking face. "I'll pass thank you very much. I'm going to meet Romit! See ya later's alligators!" Shefali went and Arjun and Arohi were alone.

They both seated themselves on the couch and put on a movie. Arohi lay down against Arjun's chest whilst watching 'Khabi Alvida Na Kehna'. Arjun realized Arohi was getting emotional towards the movie and he burst out laughing. "Are you making fun out of me? Don't you have no feelings at all! I mean common, this is so sad!" Arohi made a sad puppy face. "All you girls are the same, you all end up crying in every movie. Even if it was a comedy movie you would start crying!" "Hey!" Arohi smacked Arjun and threw her popcorn on him. And they both started having a popcorn fight. Tired out, the both snuggled up together. 

"You know Arjun, this whole Piya situation was so stupid, i feel so stupid for suspecting you. If only i knew she has done such a immature stupid thing..." Arjun held Arohi tighter... "That girl deserved what she got. Piya had treated me and my family so kindly until we knew what her really intentions were. It went round the whole college and this is why no one speaks about it." Arohi smiled and said, "I love you so much Arjun" Giving a kiss on Arohi's forehead, Arjun replied, "I love you more beautiful..." 

Yay, so they are finally reunited again πŸ˜Š Hmm, i will now focus on Shefali and Romit's wedding. During this, Arjun and Arohi will become more closer and there may be another wedding coming up πŸ˜‰ Haha, hope you like the update! Will update tomorrow if i can, and please do comment. Please 'LIKE' πŸ˜† 
Vote for your favorite FF people! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you!
Sara 
xxx

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes sara i loved it ..
finally everthng s cleared btw arjuhi !!! yaayy
thanku so much
Edited by aparna4karanika - 12 years ago
-Awantika- thumbnail

wonderful update as always senorita πŸ˜ƒ
i love it so much,
Thank god, this priya thing got sorted out.
How bad of her to act so foolish >.<

And shefali is just too wonderful πŸ˜†

Please cont soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update sara...loved it...
m happy all misunderstandings b/w them cleared...
eeshh this piya is so cheap yar...
love shefu...waiting fr her marriage n after it our arjuhi's marriage...
update soon...

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiya great chaspy, new that priya would have been no good, but loved what you made her do didnt guess that at all. cant wait for more romantic moments.

take care
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much πŸ˜Š Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by: sezo

hiya great chaspy, new that priya would have been no good, but loved what you made her do didnt guess that at all. cant wait for more romantic moments.

take care

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanksfor the update and pm
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really nice... u hav updated after so long dat it took me quite sum tym 2 remember wat had happened in the previous chap.

update quicker this tym plz?
thnks 4 the pm :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
dw sara..wil wait..ofc we are still love it...so dnt even think about discontinuing it :P x
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...awesome, awesome update, Sara !!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

awww...Shefali is such a doll sister :) trying to console Arohi with such calmness and giving nice suggestion that her and Arjun should talk out this piya situation also..loved her reaction when she accidentally saw Arjun-Arohi having private romantic moment...very mature of her 😳

LOved this line a lot, Sara:☺️

There's no need to say anything...your eyes speak more then your mouth, and all i want is you.

Piya...what to say about her ...damn girl !🀒😑 so selfish and greedy...she deserves all the punishment !! I hate that kind of people who are driven by greed, status and lust 😑

Arjun's frustration and anger...Arohi's anger and tears...all of that was actually true love in a different form 😳 When we truely starts caring about someone, we go through so many emotions...happiness, tears, anger, frustration, possesiveness...This is very, very true β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zach - 12 years ago