Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 27)

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
it was great one
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nice update. Luvd it.

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey people, hope you all having a nice day! Get ready for Chapter 11 Big smile

Chapter 12,
Arohi stood opposite two big glass doors, debating whether to go in or not. She was standing outside Singhania Estate building which looked luxurious from outside so she was guessing what it would look like inside. Arjun had told her to meet him in his office as he really need to 'Talk' to her. Arohi didn't know if she should go because of the incident yesterday. She thought for every possible reason why he wanted to meet her but finally making a decision to go inside, she made her way in. As Arohi approached the receptionist, she told her that she wanted to meet Arjun Singhania and with given directions, Arohi strolled through a bunch of business men and walked into the elevator pressing 'Ground 2'. 

The elevator doors opened wide and she walked out onto the long hallway of offices. And just then, she saw a sign saying 'Arjun Singhania. Knock before entering'. How posh! Arohi mumbled. She knocked and awaited for a answer until she heard "Come in." She made her way slowly and saw Arjun sitting on his chair facing the complete opposite way. Arohi closed the door and went towards him. "Arjun, what did you want to talk to me about?" Arjun turned around twirling his chair around and looked up. He stood up and walked around his desk and stood in front of Arohi without saying a word. "Arohi, tell me what you meant yesterday, and once you tell me i will let you leave." Arohi's eyes widened and she looked away. She was stuttering and she quickly said, "What did i say yesterday? I don't remember saying anything?" Arjun grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. "You know very well what i'm talking about Arohi, and if you don't tell me, i won't let you go!" Arjun narrowed his eyes and his voice went deep. "Oh, so you will stop me from leaving hey? Well we shall see!" Arohi pinched Arjun's hand and went for the exit when suddenly she felt two arms around her waist and her body push against the wall. 

Arohi was leaning against the wall and Arjun was holding her back. They could both feel each others breaths hovering on each others faces. He locked the office door and went back into his previous position. "Tell me, what 'feelings' were you talking about?" "Arjun please, i don't want to talk about this. Let me go!" Arohi was struggling against Arjun who was stood there like a brick wall. Every time she tried barging her way through she would just re-bounce back against the wall. " Arohi, tell me." The tone of Arjun got deeper and deeper, second by second. Arohi knew she wouldn't be able to compete with him. Either way, he will make her say it. "Arjun, i, i think i'm, i'm just a bit..." "A bit what?" Arjun tried making her say. "A bit attracted to you." Her tone went silent but then she came out with the biggest whopper ever, "BUT, don't flatter yourself. I've seen many hotter guys then you!" Arjun started smiling, what he wanted her to say she said. "Well Miss Aluwalhia, what if i said the same about you?" He winked and Arohi was eager to know what he meant.

"What? Tell me what you mean!" Arohi was impatient. Arjun let go of Arohi and smirked. "Im not going to tell you.." Arjun said as he wanted to see Arohi's reaction. Arohi was shocked and then she said, "Well what if i make you say it?" Arjun laughed and turned around. Arohi grabbed his hand and started walking towards him. "Tell me" She said in a seductive tone. Arjun's mouth was wide open, started becoming dry. He walked back and back until she surrounded him and he was now against the wall. "Tell me Arjun Singhania. Or are you too afraid to say it.?" Arohi smirked. Arjun thought to himself, I cant let her see my weakness, do something! "Well, i think your so hot Arohi, and don't you think we cant do so much in this office?" Arjun winked once again and Arohi let go of his arm. She turned around to leave until Arjun pulled her back. 

With the instant pull back, Arjun grabbed Arohi's face and kissed her lips gently. Arohi kissed him back with passion in each others eyes. This is the moment they both wanted again, without any interruptions. They both leaned against the wall kissing each other, not getting enough of each other. Arjun held Arohi's waist while Arohi wrapped her arms around Arjun's neck. Arohi moaned a several times but she wanted this moment. They both stopped kissing and they looked into each others eyes. "Is this what we both want?" Arjun asked, breathing fast. "Well we have proven that we both like each other, i'm sure this is what we want" Arohi said smiling happily. "So are you ready to put the past to the past Arohi?" He held her closely and tightly. "I am more than ready to forget the past!" She giggled, and with that she lay her head onto Arjun's chest. 

Arjun's phone started ringing and he looked at the phone which had 'Dad' written on it. He picked it up and still had Arohi in his arms.
Arjun - Hello?
Rudra - Hey son! How's the first day of office?
Arjun - I'm loving it dad. (Looking at Arohi)
Rudra - Good, i knew my son would love it!
Arjun - Dad i have a meeting, i'll speak later.
Arjun cut his dad off the phone and focused towards Arohi. "Do you remember the first time we ever met? You falling into my arms?" Arjun said snuggling Arohi. "Hmm, how can i ever forget, and hey, that was not my fault!" Arjun laughed and said, "It never is your fault hey?" she smacked him playfully. 
"Anyways i'm going Arjun, i'll see you later!" Arohi smiled and waved Arjun a goodbye.

Arjun arrived home in the evening after meetings, but he was happy that today all misunderstanding were cleared with Arohi. They admitted feeling for each other and they now had no problems. He smiled to himself and decided to ring Arohi. He called her but there was no answer. Arohi always had her phone with her so why wasn't she answering? Then Arjun decided to call Arohi's house and Shefali picked up.
Shefali - Hello?
Arjun - Hey Shefali. It's Arjun, where's Arohi?
He heard whimpers and a sound of crying.
Arjun - Shefali? Are you crying?
Shefali - Arjun, Arohi hasn't come home ever since this afternoon. She said she had to meet someone and she went...and she still hasn't arrived! What do i do?
Arjun's heart sank. She had gone to see him and she never arrived home? Where the hell was she?
Arjun - Shefali, i'm coming over! Wait there!

Arjun got dressed quickly and left the house urgently. He arrived at Shefali's house and saw her crying. "Lets call the police!" Arjun claimed and just as he went to dial the number, the phone rang. "This may be Arohi!" Shefali screamed. She picked the phone up, and her mouth started becoming dry, her eyes started forming more tears, sweat was producing on her forehead, just then the phone falls to the ground and she looks at Arjun. "Arjun, Di has had a accident."

Thats it for today! Smile Dont kill me for this, i just think that if i dont have any problems in this story then it will end soon, and not every story has a perfect sotryline, because nothings perfect!LOL Hope you enjoyed it! 

Join Kara Arora's official (Billu From KMH2) FB and IF page people! Common' we need more fans! He was in KMH2 from day one till the very end! Show some love and show him the appreciation of his fab work in KMH! 
This is his FB page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karan-Arora/141391342577218
This is his IF page!
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9671/karan-arora/
Please join guys, it will really help! Sleepy

Edited by Sp666 - 20 June 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89karankritika27SHAHAD971silverleavesMsFuzzybear69_AnjaliArora_deeshusezo-anzaeram-piamistarshravihansasmachanni_starjustpratiKhat2027salmankh1MsSweetheart96-sia-artamalosezachM00NA..anshita..mIsHeZ.xkritz4everaparna4karanika...vibha...

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
it was great one
arohi's accident CryCry hope arjun takes her care
update soon

Sp666

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Aww,they atleast cnfesd abt their attractn.bt m lukng forward 2 devlopng luv btn dm. N i thnk dis accidnt wl help 2 dis. Btw luvd it fully.

Sp666

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Dear just read all chapters and loved it . Hope the accident bring them more close and continue soon.

Sp666

SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I knew something would happen.
Did she lost her memory?
Will she remember the feelings they have for each other ?
Anyway, hope nothing dramatic happened!
We won't kill you if you update now...

Thanks for update and pm Hug

Edited by SHAHAD971 - 20 June 2011 at 1:27pm

Sp666

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
hey i luvd this part...luvd arjun n arohi's confession...they r truly awesome...jst luuuvvv thm yrrr...thnx 4 d amazing update n pm...n ya i mready 4 d twist...arohi's accident was a shock though...waiting 4 d next update...i hop lyk sth romantic...post asap...tc :)

Sp666

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index