Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 2)

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys! :-) I will pm you when i update... which will be very soon! Maybe even tonight :D 
Hope you enjoy my story-line, an being my first im no that good i know but i will try my best Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69Khat2027zach..anshita..mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2

Both sisters finally arrived at The Outlet Mall after half an hour. They both set off into the mall and explored all the shops. Finally, Shefali chose her dress. It was a dark blue ocean colored knee length dress with a few diamonties stuck on the edges of the sleeves. She was in love with it. 
"Thanks di, i love you so much!" Shefali gave Arohi a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. 
"Its okay, but now what the hell am i going to wear?" Looking confused, Aorhi went towards 'Topshop'. She closely looked at the plastic manikin model which wore a red and white long dress and thought to herself, hmm i think this would be nice a simple dress for the party tonight. She walked in and asked for the dress. After the payment she looked around to see that Shefali was not present. 
"Shefali? SHEFALI? Where are you!" Arohi yelled around the whole mall and there was no luck. She also rang her but the phone was coming switched off. What do i do now? Arohi asked herself. While running towards the customer service desk, so that they could announce Shefali's name, Arohi smashed her right hand side of her body against a tall, muscular man. 
"OUCH!" She slipped and started making a downfall when she felt a arm slip across her skinny waist and he gently held her back up. Arohis hand clutched around the mans neck to have some balance. It was a straight eye-to-eye contact. The dark brown eyes glared down into Arohi's light brown eyes. It was a silent pause. He slowly lifted her up and said in his deep calm voice,
"Can you not see where your going? If it weren't for me, you'll be on the floor moaning."
Arohi flung herself up from the unknown mans arms and quickly came into senses.
"I'm s-o-rr-y" Arohi stuttered looking down feeling guilty. She had a last peep on this persons eye and then left the scene and ran towards the customer service. She wanted to have a go at him to tell him it weren't her fault but she had to concentrate on finding Shefali. The man just watched her go, her hair flowing from side to side. She arrived at the desk.
"Hi, could you please announce Shefa-" Arohi was interrupted. A hand gripped onto her shoulder and she instantly turned her body around.
"SHEFALI? Where the hell were you? Why did you just wonder off like that? Do you know how worried i was? I also fell into a mans arms which was incredibly embarrassing! What am i going to do with you?!" Arohi yelled, from a quite voice to a loud voice. 
Shefali laughed and said,
"Di, i spotted Romit, and i left you and ran to him. I'm so sorry! I dunno but he was with this guy. He was pretty handsome too! But then he wandered off somewhere" She winked to Arohi and Arohi nudged her. 
"Yeah whatever. Anyways common, we better get going! We spent half the day walking around this mall. And it will take us like hours to get ready! Come, lets go."
They both left the mall and arrived at home...

Thats it for today, i will update tomorrow maybe! :-) Hope you guys are liking it.
And btw i forgot to mention but its Arohi Alluwahlia. I forgot to mention he surname in chapter 1 LOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorahansasma-anzaeram-piamistsezoMicha1005MsFuzzybear69_AnjaliArora_love.1KaranKundra4EvazachKhat2027-sia-..anshita..Cythereacooljaya11M00NA.vrshn.lara3110sasirkritz4everkavyasamSalluTheUllu...vibha...-TeekhiMishti-moonkmh

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
That was awasome dear. Hope u continue soon. And thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
niceee!!!

hyy cn u plzz add me to ur pm list!!!

Sp666

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Love the start huun (L) 
Please do add me to your PM list :) 

Sp666

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
loved  d update honey... :D

cnt wait til tmrw 4 d updare ;-)

thnx 4 pm

cont soon.x

Sp666

MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Nice update!!!

Please can you add me to your pm list.

Sp666

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
good going, Sara...keep writing SmileClap

thanks for pm'ing Smile

Sp666

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index